Author Topic: Anyone else notice cost of gear going way up  (Read 2426 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Anyone else notice cost of gear going way up
« on: May 12, 2011, 07:25:15 AM »
I like to run 1 or 2 small cycles a year. A couple of years ago I could get 4-5 bottles of test and a couple of bottles of equipose or some orals for really cheap. Now a days the decent underground labs are charging 70-100 dollars for a 10ml bottle of test. Then you see primo and masteron going for like 110-115. These guys must be making a damn killing. Anyone else noticing this trend?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Re: Anyone else notice cost of gear going way up
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 07:41:41 AM »
must be the oil prices  :P

Stavios

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 08:05:34 AM »
I am pissed that the good whole Denkall products don'T exist anymore (not the IP fakes, the real Denkall  8) )

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 08:17:30 AM »
in uk only thing that has went up over the years is gh... 5yr ago 100iu kit was £80  anything upto £170 now

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2011, 09:40:26 AM »
too bad for you i get my watson test for 10 bucks/ 5ml vial. human grade.

lesaucer

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2011, 12:00:30 PM »
too bad for you i get my watson test for 10 bucks/ 5ml vial. human grade.

tell us ur source or get the fuck out!!

dustin

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2011, 01:09:03 PM »

Agreed. Or just ship me a dozen vials to Canada plzkthx.

In regards to price, I've just been stocking up every 6 months or so and I haven't noticed any price increases with my sources. But the Canadian UGLs and sources seem to be a bit stingy lately. Haven't purchased anything but the prices I hear people throwing around are a little ridiculous. I import my shit because it costs an 1/8th of what I'd pay domestically.

At least my gear is cheap. GH is still expensive as fuck. On a good day I could score some legit GH for $700 a kit or maybe $4-500 if I'm buying a dozen kits or more. Fuuuuuuuck. If I lived in the US I'd be doing 15iu a day!!!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2011, 01:11:20 PM »
target pharmacy

lesaucer

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2011, 01:17:54 PM »
Agreed. Or just ship me a dozen vials to Canada plzkthx.

In regards to price, I've just been stocking up every 6 months or so and I haven't noticed any price increases with my sources. But the Canadian UGLs and sources seem to be a bit stingy lately. Haven't purchased anything but the prices I hear people throwing around are a little ridiculous. I import my shit because it costs an 1/8th of what I'd pay domestically.

At least my gear is cheap. GH is still expensive as fuck. On a good day I could score some legit GH for $700 a kit or maybe $4-500 if I'm buying a dozen kits or more. Fuuuuuuuck. If I lived in the US I'd be doing 15iu a day!!!

its fucking ridiculous that, here in canada its legal to use gear but the price for it is wayyy more expensive and customs are wayyy more tight about seizing it than in the us, where its illegal to only use it..  retards at customs should seize only when its a big order, not a gym rat 2 gh kits lol..

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2011, 11:37:32 AM »
Just go on holiday once a year and bring it back. Egypt in 4 weeks :-) test in the UK is 35 quid for 10mls tren 40 and super test or the other blends 45. Growth 130 for 100iu or 250 for 200iu. All good.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2011, 01:08:02 PM »
be carefull in egypt,,, dont touch the sus,,, go for cidoteston, i brought tons back, still got 50vials left, realy top notch, feel such a difference between that and the ug gear

one thing to take into account, when u buy gear from chemists, it comes one amp per box, thats a lot of boxes, you end up with a hotel room full of empty cartons, stuffing 10 vials into one box so it wouldnt look so bad in your suit case

i was there 2 yr ago, i was getting 10ml for £14, more you buy the more you can negotiate

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2011, 12:27:37 PM »
Not my first time. Cido I ran from there was amongst. The best I've ever taken. Strong and gains off small doses.

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2011, 02:30:11 PM »
be carefull in egypt,,, dont touch the sus,,, go for cidoteston, i brought tons back, still got 50vials left, realy top notch, feel such a difference between that and the ug gear

one thing to take into account, when u buy gear from chemists, it comes one amp per box, thats a lot of boxes, you end up with a hotel room full of empty cartons, stuffing 10 vials into one box so it wouldnt look so bad in your suit case

i was there 2 yr ago, i was getting 10ml for £14, more you buy the more you can negotiate

Do you remember the batch number bro on the Cido's. I know the 209's I tested were severely under dosed/ bordering on actually calling them fake because of the low test content.

I believe the 104's, 109's, 111's, 113's and the 115's were all pretty accurate though.

Thoughts?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2011, 10:55:24 AM »
Do you remember the batch number bro on the Cido's. I know the 209's I tested were severely under dosed/ bordering on actually calling them fake because of the low test content.

I believe the 104's, 109's, 111's, 113's and the 115's were all pretty accurate though.

Thoughts?

i'll check one of the boxes in my drug fridge,,,