Author Topic: Synthol Mania - do girls really do this?  (Read 54306 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: synthol ass
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2011, 06:46:28 AM »
Oil prices are up some of these guys may shrink soon.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2011, 06:50:52 AM »
epic jealousy in this thread

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2011, 07:44:10 AM »
epic jealousy in this thread

I agree.  Why does everyone hate synthol?  These guys are just stepping up the game.  Just like Yates stepped up the game in 1993, now everyone is built like him.  Huge doses of anabolic/adrogenics, insulin and HGH equal big bodies.  Synthol use is used by all pro bodybuilders at some point and in the near future it will be the norm for bodybuilders to look like these fools. 

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2011, 10:40:03 AM »

2'nd pic is just a photoshop of a bodybuilder clueless idiot....

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2011, 10:41:00 AM »
why is it disturbing? you got phillip heath doing exactly same thing and get compliment for this... he actually place top 2 olympia lol

look at the fella on the beach arm wrestling ....look at his arms...then bring up phillips arms...look at phillip torse aside from arms....look at phillip arms once again and then look at this fella arms.... phillip heath really wanted big arms,,his arms were not that big...they were 18 inches...he really wanted big arms...the fella on the beach pulls hsi oil bag implents quite well...so just think of bodybuild who train and use weight for long time in addition to other hormones...

why is it disturbing ...branch warren has same blob in his bicepts...

you got to understand half of the top profesional of generation nothingess would not even place back in the 90s lol they are all drugs,,and would stop at nothing,,they will sneak out and get surgery done,,they will lie,,they wil do anything and everything,,no morals ,,no care,,and by the way if jason think he is going to history books in bodybuilding he is severly mistaken ,,he would be remembered as just another blob,,nothing special ,,even if he win 5 -6 times mr o ....he will never be rememberd for his physiqe ,,ever!

but phillip heath took it to a whole new level of using the exact same balonie that those fellas you laugh at here do !

gh15 approved

Whether it's Phil Heath, Cutler or these bozos on the beach, it is disturbing.  When I look at that, I feel the same was as when I look at a crack addict or one of those skeletal anoxic chicks.  It's all disturbing....
w

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2011, 02:19:01 PM »
gh15 is right.

Pill Heath's arms look almost as bad as this guy.Almost as soft, almost as undefinined and fake looking. The only difference is that the Pill Heath and Cutler and all them are megadosin on gear too so they have more muscle, but the oil levels look almost the same.

yeah, poor Heath, unlikely he will ever be a top pro with those horrible looking arms. ::)

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2011, 03:04:20 PM »
why is it disturbing? you got phillip heath doing exactly same thing and get compliment for this... he actually place top 2 olympia lol

look at the fella on the beach arm wrestling ....look at his arms...then bring up phillips arms...look at phillip torse aside from arms....look at phillip arms once again and then look at this fella arms.... phillip heath really wanted big arms,,his arms were not that big...they were 18 inches...he really wanted big arms...the fella on the beach pulls hsi oil bag implents quite well...so just think of bodybuild who train and use weight for long time in addition to other hormones...

why is it disturbing ...branch warren has same blob in his bicepts...

you got to understand half of the top profesional of generation nothingess would not even place back in the 90s lol they are all drugs,,and would stop at nothing,,they will sneak out and get surgery done,,they will lie,,they wil do anything and everything,,no morals ,,no care,,and by the way if jason think he is going to history books in bodybuilding he is severly mistaken ,,he would be remembered as just another blob,,nothing special ,,even if he win 5 -6 times mr o ....he will never be rememberd for his physiqe ,,ever!

but phillip heath took it to a whole new level of using the exact same balonie that those fellas you laugh at here do !

gh15 approved

They are all cosmetic beauty queens with the same mentality as women, and they sure as hell dont carry themselves like real men with their feminine actions. Def agree with you on that shit.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2011, 04:39:53 PM »
And if all these other guys used drugs to bring their body fat down to 4%, they wouldn't look soft either.

The only thing that makes Pill's arms look hard on contest day is the megadoses of AAS and the extremely low body fat. He's just like Flex Wheeler though, FULL of synthol. "Big" BRFS approved
His rookie yr, at a bodyweight of 215...his arms are detailed

This is a few yrs later---look at the feathering (strations on the tris)

People who have syntholled up arms have piss porr forearms...not Phil, they have grown with his arms...

Now Gh15 has said that he may inject SEO into the muscle...don't know how it would work, maybe he can elaborate on it.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2011, 05:09:32 PM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2011, 09:44:00 PM »
P.S. gh15 is NOT snasser FACT

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2011, 02:44:37 AM »
If Phil Heath arms are syntholed, Please tell me where he did it. :D
Corvette Lover

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2011, 02:55:54 AM »

People who have syntholled up arms have piss porr forearms...not Phil, they have grown with his arms...

Now Gh15 has said that he may inject SEO into the muscle...don't know how it would work, maybe he can elaborate on it.

First of all, those pics all look old. He's declined since then.

Second, his arms only look good like that when he gets shredded. A tiny bit of bodyfat and his synthol illusion doesn't hold up. The illusion only works when he's ripped.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2011, 02:59:03 AM »
the oil probably doesnt stand in the way of holding details in the arm. nontheless hes a small guy with huge arms.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2011, 06:42:08 AM »
Heath is a little dude with arms too big for his body, and they wouldn't look so big if he were beside the guys from the 90's. His arms would look mediocre in comparison, hes lucky the current lineup is so so in the arms department.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2011, 06:55:22 AM »
If Phil Heath arms are syntholed, Please tell me where he did it. :D

HAHA, count me in too bro  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2011, 07:00:08 AM »
First of all, those pics all look old. He's declined since then.

Second, his arms only look good like that when he gets shredded. A tiny bit of bodyfat and his synthol illusion doesn't hold up. The illusion only works when he's ripped.
I was showing the progression--with synthol the arms alway looked full and flexed (see Kris Dim's tris), no feathering, you can't explain away the feathering, and the progression of size---overall with forearms included, and the fact that his right arm has always been smaller than his left arm, from 2006 onward...

He might be using something, but it ain't synthol

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2011, 09:30:41 AM »
Hey GH15 how do you feel about Nassers delts here:

Xerxes approved  :)
bump

Tito24

• Getbig V
Re: synthol mania
« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2011, 09:53:32 AM »

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2011, 09:54:50 AM »

ive read alot about this.... you can actualy inject the forearms, especialy the flexor muscle directly beneath the biceps( front of forearm )

the myth with synthol is it leaves you with oil bags, but from my research the oil is removed/used by the body in a matter of months, in a slower way in which oil based gear is... this stretches the muscle fascia and on all the gh/slin/gear new cells are grown to fill the gap which has been left,, so your left with a larger 'real' muscle....

if you totaly abuse it you will be left with horrible swollen misshaped muscles ...which no pro or aspiring amateur would risk, only a complete moron would end up with the arms that have been paraded above

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2011, 09:55:49 AM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2011, 09:59:51 AM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2011, 10:01:59 AM »
high reps on reverse pec deck will give you that, hater

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2011, 10:08:34 AM »

At least someone is using it for a good purpose  ;D

dayummmmmm girllll dat ass right there ...

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 14, 2011, 10:31:00 AM »
is there something twink?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2011, 06:29:32 PM »
the oil probably doesnt stand in the way of holding details in the arm. nontheless hes a small guy with huge arms.
Since when is 5'9 260# a small guy.