Author Topic: Synthol Mania - do girls really do this?  (Read 54245 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: synthol mania
« Reply #75 on: May 14, 2011, 08:12:23 PM »
Honestly, if  the guy hadn't overdone it as much, ie. a few less bottles of oil, he would have looked pretty amazing, better for  the general public then probably most pro's...

damn I love brazil, gotta make it over there one day

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2011, 12:12:29 AM »
BOOOOM!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2011, 12:52:56 AM »

I wonder if there was any weight on the bar...

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
Re: synthol ass
« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2011, 12:56:58 AM »
ive read alot about this.... you can actualy inject the forearms, especialy the flexor muscle directly beneath the biceps( front of forearm )

the myth with synthol is it leaves you with oil bags, but from my research the oil is removed/used by the body in a matter of months, in a slower way in which oil based gear is... this stretches the muscle fascia and on all the gh/slin/gear new cells are grown to fill the gap which has been left,, so your left with a larger 'real' muscle....

if you totaly abuse it you will be left with horrible swollen misshaped muscles ...which no pro or aspiring amateur would risk, only a complete moron would end up with the arms that have been paraded above

Pretty much this. When synthol had been around a few years, a guy friendly with some national level competitors told me synthol worked great if you could learn to hit the belly DEEP BELLY of each muscle. Also said guys were using it in their back as well.

I strongly believe Heath uses synthol but just like his gear gh and training he has it down to a science- info he must have gotten from someone else. He just seems to be blessed, blessed with great genes a great connection and most important when he was coming up real knowledgeable people (*ahem cutler) helped him. With EVERYTHING.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2011, 12:59:45 AM »
BOOOOM!

oh lord look how proud he is

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2011, 01:03:54 AM »
Pretty much this. When synthol had been around a few years, a guy friendly with some national level competitors told me synthol worked great if you could learn to hit the belly DEEP BELLY of each muscle. Also said guys were using it in their back as well.

I strongly believe Heath uses synthol but just like his gear gh and training he has it down to a science- info he must have gotten from someone else. He just seems to be blessed, blessed with great genes a great connection and most important when he was coming up real knowledgeable people (*ahem cutler) helped him. With EVERYTHING.
Then if he has it down to a science---then he is far better than his predecessor (Flex), because Phil's forearms grow at the same rate as his bis and tris--and never look out of place...

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: May 15, 2011, 01:12:44 AM »
Then if he has it down to a science---then he he far better than his predecessor (Flex), because Phil's forearms arow at the same rate as his bis and tris--and never look out of place...

I completely agree with you. The way his arms look, at times I find it hard to believe he is using anything.

But synthol, if used correctly, is supposed to make smaller muscles grow much faster. Your balloon muscles, IE arms calves and delts are prime candidates. The idea being shoot just the right amount of synthol in the muscle and train and you should experience more muscle growth.

Could be some type of SEO that I am not aware of, I do not know for sure, but his arms definitely grow at an "odd" rate in comparison to the rest of his body. IDK one cannot be sure. I do know his arms look 100% real in many tough to fake angles and they look great when lean so the point is that whatever he is doing is producing genuine muscle but it's the how that we are speculating at.

Garb316HHH

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: May 15, 2011, 01:23:14 AM »
BOOOOM!

look at the inbreed in this video...........he's even trying to hit some vintage poses

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #83 on: May 15, 2011, 01:26:46 AM »
What is the name of the larger guy??

Embolism Sr.???

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 15, 2011, 01:33:41 AM »
I completely agree with you. The way his arms look, at times I find it hard to believe he is using anything.

But synthol, if used correctly, is supposed to make smaller muscles grow much faster. Your balloon muscles, IE arms calves and delts are prime candidates. The idea being shoot just the right amount of synthol in the muscle and train and you should experience more muscle growth.

Could be some type of SEO that I am not aware of, I do not know for sure, but his arms definitely grow at an "odd" rate in comparison to the rest of his body. IDK one cannot be sure. I do know his arms look 100% real in many tough to fake angles and they look great when lean so the point is that whatever he is doing is producing genuine muscle but it's the how that we are speculating at.
a person here, I think HTexan mentioned Phil was using "medicine", and most of us dismissed him....I do know that Phil's arm training that was in the 2006 Flex magazine and his DVD match up, and he does tons of sets and reps for his arms (the old school way of doing concentration curls is a stable of his), and he doesn't shy away from heavy weight when training arms.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #85 on: May 15, 2011, 01:39:11 AM »
look at the inbreed in this video...........he's even trying to hit some vintage poses

hahaha yes thats the most hilarious, in one of these poses he reminds me of shawn ray at his peak ;D

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: May 15, 2011, 02:20:14 AM »
a person here, I think HTexan mentioned Phil was using "medicine", and most of us dismissed him....I do know that Phil's arm training that was in the 2006 Flex magazine and his DVD match up, and he does tons of sets and reps for his arms (the old school way of doing concentration curls is a stable of his), and he doesn't shy away from heavy weight when training arms.

alot bbers use "medicine" thats what its called out here in texas... ronnie coleman abused it for years.. its l carntine mixed in with other drugs.. ive personally seen guys get huge swole muscles off of it.. veins bulging out and they would try to tell me to take it... i said what is it? they would say they didnt know.. they would get flu like sypmtoms after site injections..to me thats pretty crazy..
real men= no rubbers

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: May 15, 2011, 02:00:12 PM »
Hey GH15 how do you feel about Nassers delts here:

Xerxes approved  :)

C'mon man. That's not synthol, that's due to scar tissue on his delts.  ::)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
Re: Synthol Mania - do girls really do this?
« Reply #88 on: May 16, 2011, 08:51:48 AM »
why don't they just install a valve, then they could blow them up like balloons?
X

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #89 on: May 16, 2011, 09:05:19 AM »
This is a great thread. Keep em coming :D

LOL.....this thread is making me cracking up this morning......HAHHAHAHAHA HAH.......pricelss

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: May 16, 2011, 10:29:12 AM »
http://www.examiner.com/plastic-surgery-in-atlanta/woman-dies-stone-mountain-after-injecting-silicone-bathtub-caulk-into-her-buttocks?fb_comment=17729386

Woman dies in Stone Mountain after injecting Silicone Bathtub Caulk into her buttocks

WSB-TV in Atlanta reported  that a 29-year old woman died after receiving dimethyl silicone into her left buttock. This is the same product as silicone bath caulk that you can buy at the hardware store.  The woman and her husband met someone at a Stone Mountain motel in May of 2009 where she received the injection for the purposes of giving her back her curvier rear end.  She had recently lost a lot of weight and wanted her figure back.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: May 16, 2011, 12:38:13 PM »
alot bbers use "medicine" thats what its called out here in texas... ronnie coleman abused it for years.. its l carntine mixed in with other drugs.. ive personally seen guys get huge swole muscles off of it.. veins bulging out and they would try to tell me to take it... i said what is it? they would say they didnt know.. they would get flu like sypmtoms after site injections..to me thats pretty crazy..

I googled and couldn't find anything. Weird?

See if you can dig up any more info please...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #92 on: May 16, 2011, 12:44:36 PM »

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #93 on: May 16, 2011, 01:12:25 PM »
I googled and couldn't find anything. Weird?

Not really.  Perhaps you should've googled "bullshit" instead.

See if you can dig up any more info please...

He'll get right on it.  ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 16, 2011, 03:07:10 PM »
Woman dies in Stone Mountain after injecting Silicone Bathtub Caulk into her buttocks

I would have injected my caulk in her for free, plus she'd still be alive

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #95 on: May 16, 2011, 03:10:31 PM »
 :-X

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 16, 2011, 03:12:24 PM »
At least someone is using it for a good purpose  ;D

dayummmmmm girllll dat ass right there ...
I love Kim Ka's ass! You think she used something to make it phat?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #97 on: May 16, 2011, 03:14:03 PM »
How hard would you punch this tool?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #98 on: May 16, 2011, 03:17:29 PM »
Oh yes, great "sport" this is

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #99 on: May 16, 2011, 03:19:37 PM »
How hard would you punch this tool?

A rabbit punch behind the head is in order here.