Author Topic: Ron Paul to run again! the republicans are just another form of democrats  (Read 455 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
republicans will get slaughterd they are so untrustworthy and pussified they have no chance in hell especially with newt gangrine

obama will most likely get re-elected

the problem is getting all the stupid republican voters to vote for ron paul

the republicans are just another form of democrats but less so

ron paul is what we truly need
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
I wonder if Ron Paul will be to old, fall asleep, forget important meetings and such?

I predicted weeks ago Obama would win even bigger in 2012, and then he released his birth certificate and took credit for killed bin Laden as well.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I wonder if Ron Paul will be to old, fall asleep, forget important meetings and such?

I predicted weeks ago Obama would win even bigger in 2012, and then he released his birth certificate and took credit for killed bin Laden as well.

obama could win even bigger because now that rebublicans won in novemember they are still up to there weak ass tactics. so people are going to be frustrated as hell

oboma is really gonna have to push the yung african falcons to get out and vote , if he doesn they will oversleep

if stupid glen beck and dummy limbaugh got behined ron paul then ron paul will win and help the country. problem is they wont because they want the world screwed so they can keep there talk shows to complain about the doomed to fail usa
A

obtuse_waiter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Obama will lose.

20% unemplyment with debt 15T and 2 wars....

one of worst president ever

voters want to overturn obammacare and want goldman sachs guys like geitner outa treasury

also want fed regulated