Author Topic: C'mon ,can't we agree , drugged or natural, it's still BODYBUILDING  (Read 7088 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
1. Drug free or enhanced, in the end, it is all the same basic thing...BODYBUILING.
2. Every bodybuilder lifts wts , tries to gain muscle size and/or lose fat at various times during their training.
3. Drugs allow for quicker, more dramatic gains.
4. Pick your path, be honest and enjoy the bodybuilding lifestyle.
5. Being a champion is rare and only a very rare few make it to the top tier.
6. Give a guy's BB claims the bennefit of the doubt unless you have objective evidence that clearly shows he is full of shit.
End of story  ;)  nuff said.

supernick

• Getbig IV
I agree

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Cool! care to add or comment on anything from the list?

Red Hook

• Getbig V
1. Drug free or enhanced, in the end, it is all the same basic thing...BODYBUILING.
2. Every bodybuilder lifts wts , tries to gain muscle size and/or lose fat at various times during their training.
6. Give a guy's BB claims the bennefit of the doubt unless you have objective evidence that clearly shows he is full of shit.

sounds to me like you walked in a local supplement store (GNC) and the young sales clerk said that you always buy the hardcore stuff behind the glass. Never mind that she could be your grand daughter but she made you feel like a new man and further validated you buying the NO mixed with Creatine hardcore stuff. Have fun on the dark side Howard. Perhaps she will be wife #6
I

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
sounds to me like you walked in a local supplement store (GNC) and the young sales clerk said that you always buy the hardcore stuff behind the glass. Never mind that she could be your grand daughter but she made you feel like a new man and further validated you buying the NO mixed with Creatine hardcore stuff. Have fun on the dark side Howard. Perhaps she will be wife #6
wtf? does that rambling diatribe have to do with drugged or natural BB.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
It's Fat Nation or Concentration Camp victims.

Not the same.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V

You made me laugh, Thanks.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
:)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Howard reminds me of a guy that doesn't curse calling someone a "crapface" and thinking that he really "told him". he's just so banal

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
The more I workout and the bigger I get, the more other folks look small and out of shape to me. Maybe it is human nature, but I compare myself with guys who are jacked and I work towards looking like them. The bigger I get the bigger the fellows I compare myself to. What is abnormal becomes the norm overtime.

A few years back, I weighed around 185-190 lbs. I was in good shape but not huge at all. I am 5'10 1/2" tall. I am also 66 years old. Since retiring, I hit the gym six days a week for about an hour or so of lifting and then about 30 minutes of cardio. Today, I weigh 217 lbs. My waist is still 34", but my arms are about an 1 1/2" larger than they were and my quads are a bit bigger too. My neck is bigger. What is weird is that I wear the same clothes and they aren't any tighter....well except my dress shirts no longer button up at the neck and they look like I stole them from some kid. LOL. Still, when I look in the mirror or when I compare myself to someone who I think looks good, I see myself as being small. Is this body dysmorphic disorder?

The point is that how we look is relative to the environment we create for ourselves. And sometime before I croak, I want to look like a fucking superhero! Time to go to the gym and exercise more than my fingers.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
Re: C'mon ,can't we agree , drugged or natural, it's still BODYBUILDING
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2011, 03:29:06 PM »
How does "a calorie is just a calorie" fit in?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2011, 03:37:16 PM »

LMAO !!! LMAO !!!!! God, I love GetBig !!!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2011, 01:18:12 AM »

STFU, "Howard".

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2011, 03:34:00 AM »
guy once said hes natural because all the drugs he takes are naturally occurring hormones

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2011, 03:37:00 AM »

This is the problem...
O

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2011, 09:04:44 AM »
bodybuilding is the drugs

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2011, 09:08:25 AM »
The more I workout and the bigger I get, the more other folks look small and out of shape to me. Maybe it is human nature, but I compare myself with guys who are jacked and I work towards looking like them. The bigger I get the bigger the fellows I compare myself to. What is abnormal becomes the norm overtime.

A few years back, I weighed around 185-190 lbs. I was in good shape but not huge at all. I am 5'10 1/2" tall. I am also 66 years old. Since retiring, I hit the gym six days a week for about an hour or so of lifting and then about 30 minutes of cardio. Today, I weigh 217 lbs. My waist is still 34", but my arms are about an 1 1/2" larger than they were and my quads are a bit bigger too. My neck is bigger. What is weird is that I wear the same clothes and they aren't any tighter....well except my dress shirts no longer button up at the neck and they look like I stole them from some kid. LOL. Still, when I look in the mirror or when I compare myself to someone who I think looks good, I see myself as being small. Is this body dysmorphic disorder?

The point is that how we look is relative to the environment we create for ourselves. And sometime before I croak, I want to look like a fucking superhero! Time to go to the gym and exercise more than my fingers.
8)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2011, 09:12:49 AM »

::)  Oh Brother, "Primemuscle" you must be a beast. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2011, 09:48:13 AM »
::)  Oh Brother, "Primemuscle" you must be a beast. 

He's old Adonis....you just kinda nod and let them have their pride

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2011, 09:52:49 AM »
I guess you are correct.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2011, 10:58:41 AM »

STFU you fat pig

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2011, 01:15:18 PM »

Not to worry, you'll be old someday too. Hopefully, you'll still keep hitting the weights, like me. While it isn't the "fountain of Youth" it does help one to be old, healthyand in shape as opposed to old, sick and out of shape.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2011, 01:41:17 PM »
Someone forgot the "genetic" equation, but I must also concur.

I am living proof.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2011, 02:19:56 PM »
got a news letter?