Author Topic: GH15 - Why argue with him or hail him?  (Read 50061 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Hail GH15
« Reply #125 on: May 15, 2011, 07:13:44 PM »
Actually he makes a lot of sense.

LOL, the village idiot defends the village retard.

Doesn't get any better.

Please, read his vampire and "people on the internet are not real" bullshit again. I don't post under my real name too, guess i am not real as well...?

God, you're fucking stupid.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #126 on: May 15, 2011, 07:41:26 PM »
LOL, the village idiot defends the village retard.

Doesn't get any better.

Please, read his vampire and "people on the internet are not real" bullshit again. I don't post under my real name too, guess i am not real as well...?

God, you're fucking stupid.
You are merely one of many bots Ron has created that form random sentences, phrases, words, etc together to keep this place entertaining.

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: May 15, 2011, 07:42:40 PM »
Prove I'm a lair.

Didn't you claim something like a 535 bench at 180lbs in bodyweight? (Or something equally ridiculous?)

Q.E.D., bitch.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #128 on: May 15, 2011, 08:09:57 PM »
181lbs :))

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #129 on: May 15, 2011, 08:11:00 PM »
You are merely one of many bots Ron has created that form random sentences, phrases, words, etc together to keep this place entertaining.

Don't blow my cover, Leafy.  ;D ;D ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #130 on: May 15, 2011, 08:11:42 PM »
Didn't you claim something like a 535 bench at 180lbs in bodyweight? (Or something equally ridiculous?)

Q.E.D., bitch.

oh he did? lol

some of the biggest black fellas 6'1 240-250lb 10% ,,really pure black fella football type individuals go to the bench lol and press 4 plates each side for maybe 4 times lol and with help on the last 1-2 reps lol and this is after years over years about 10-15 years of serious training,,with huge pecs lol 4 plates each side of the bar lol 3-4 times lol that is 405 for 3-4 reps and they struggle with it ! and they are on hormones

super huge heavy powerlifter/bodybuilder looking fellas 280-290-300lb 5'10 5'11 bench press 500-550 lb for number of reps after yeards YEARS OVER YEARS of doing powerlifting and on every drug on the book ,,they do halotestin suspension anapolona and trenbolona all together! and they dont play with little doses and they bench 500lb for reps at 270-300lb

and then there is little coachie...180 breaking records right and left with is 10% 180 lb physiqe just like jamaican kido who does ...you got that right same exact things ,,all marvelous ,,all wonderful ,,yet with no contracts ,,or any serious winning in a competition of a national status or interernational status,,

can you say fail?

gh15 approved

fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #131 on: May 15, 2011, 08:13:28 PM »
Haha, no. Just plenty of credible witnesses. Hahaha. Pwned again.

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: May 15, 2011, 08:18:59 PM »
Haha, no. Just plenty of credible witnesses. Hahaha. Pwned again.

Then why aren't you in the record books, bitch? And why are there no videos or any other sort of proof? That's an INCREDIBLE lift, surely you would have wanted to document it.

Yeah, you're the second-best raw bencher of all time... but you don't care to flaunt it.  ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #133 on: May 15, 2011, 08:20:44 PM »
anyone who did such a thing would have a nice wooden trophi in his cabinet of winning atleast his local no where to be found missereble town powerlifting title....well to be quite honest he wil have to local state title ...but yes maybe you dont remember and you did it at 161 lb...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: May 15, 2011, 08:21:14 PM »
I am sure he had a spot and it wasn't with a pause.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #135 on: May 15, 2011, 08:26:31 PM »
oh wait i did see few times 5'7 doing 4 plates each side ,,only 4!,,but they were no where near 180,,,try 200-210lb at 9-10%,,,pure power lifting strong man fellas ,,on LOTS of hormones,,especialy directed twards lifting heavy weight ,,with many mnay years,,they had spotter behind them and they pulled 3 times 2 of them with spotter

this is reality my friend ....something you are not femiliar wiht

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #136 on: May 15, 2011, 08:30:30 PM »
1. It was not a sanctioned meet, it was a bench press contest at a bodybuilding contest.
2. No one hardly did videos 25 years ago.
3. That records been busted 10x's over since then by smaller lifters.
4. I always did and still do lift heavy with low reps. Did then do now.
5. I've always been strong in bench not so much in squats
6. I've always trained with people who lifted heavy and trained with powerlifters and even back then used very little machines.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: May 15, 2011, 09:04:50 PM »
Why is everything an "ona"??  trenbolona, etc.. just sounds silly.. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #138 on: May 15, 2011, 09:25:15 PM »

Who knows. 3-4 years ago his spelling was actually good by his standards and today you need a Little Orphan Anne decoder ring to figure out what hell he's talking about.

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: May 16, 2011, 01:28:10 AM »

this coming from "intenceman".  ::)
It's Hip to be Square!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #140 on: May 16, 2011, 01:45:13 AM »
This fella here pressed 440 @ 220 shirt-free, so the coach beats him by 100 pounds with 40 less pounds of bodyweight  :o

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #141 on: May 16, 2011, 03:52:19 AM »
Holy shit. Everything about that board, the whole lay out, screams drug board/scam board. Look at all the steroid ads you have to wade through just to get to the posts.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: May 16, 2011, 04:56:12 AM »
anyone who did such a thing would have a nice wooden trophi in his cabinet of winning atleast his local no where to be found missereble town powerlifting title....well to be quite honest he wil have to local state title ...but yes maybe you dont remember and you did it at 161 lb...

gh15 approved

While this is a BB forum and you are free to post your views, I gotta say something ,again.
Despite your claims, a dedicated lifter can and will make muscle size and strength gains WITHOUT drugs.
OBVIOUSLY, the top modern bodybuilders use plenty of drugs to look like they do on stage.

BUT, saying things like drugs are the vast MAJORITY of the reason for strength and muscle mass in absurd.

Jessie Owens won the 1936 100m in 10.3 , running on a dirt,cinder track.
Babe Ruth hits 60 homeruns in one season, 714 in a career and has the all time best slugging % in the history of baseball and he played in the 1920's.
Unless these men owned a time machine they didn't use any steroids.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #143 on: May 16, 2011, 06:12:21 AM »
While this is a BB forum and you are free to post your views, I gotta say something ,again.
Despite your claims, a dedicated lifter can and will make muscle size and strength gains WITHOUT drugs.
OBVIOUSLY, the top modern bodybuilders use plenty of drugs to look like they do on stage.

BUT, saying things like drugs are the vast MAJORITY of the reason for strength and muscle mass in absurd.

Jessie Owens won the 1936 100m in 10.3 , running on a dirt,cinder track.
Babe Ruth hits 60 homeruns in one season, 714 in a career and has the all time best slugging % in the history of baseball and he played in the 1920's.
Unless these men owned a time machine they didn't use any steroids.

and barry bons took bunch of hormones and look like complete and utter shit ,,is he top natioanl bodybuild? NO he took it for hitting home runs and getting strength while on the side hae ate all you can eat buffer with the gh and aas...

you are delusional goolible wanna be ! simple as that

after all the busts after many many busts of players,,of people in the regular sports in usa not the cult,,after knowing 90% of the basball leage in americnaa is all drugs,,after knowing 100% of the football leage in americana is all drugs,, after KNOWING few of the tou da france iamericanos got busted for epo and testosterone ysage ,,fellas that look as thin as dj,,after all that you still have the sickest brain in the usa to come to this thread and write what you write

YOU GOOLIBLE FUCK WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THAT YOU SAY SHIT ,,WHAT YOU SAY IS NOTHING BUT SHIT! dont you get it that you live in 1928 when in reality you see all the busts around you and ignore them? its like you heard earth si round and you keep screaming its flat ,,

hward you are really not right in the head friend,,seriously ,,usually dk own peoople on this baord and laugh at many in a laughin matter ...with you and couple others here its seriously out of pitty ,,im tellin you you are not right in the head ,,very very goolible to a point you would protect a murderer  if you saw him murdering someone ..you woudl always find a reason to see the good sife of someone,,well there is no good side....FULL OF HORMONES IN SPORTS THAT INCLUDES GOLF AND TIGER USED TO BE SOMEONE WOODS that was on gh and now when he was busted with prostitute could not continue it and you see his performance...he became center of attention and you see real generation nothingness performance.... and in the core of it is the big ole cult NAMED BODY BUILDING!

g o o l i b l e

you are worse than any ot the prime liars,,you are worse than the dantas,,and the lay nortoms,,and the faildos ,,and the  kind rodrigezes ,,and thegood fathers kyoshoo moodo ,,you are worse than them because you are not lieing out of gaining anything ,,,you are also not lineg like people who claim to be gh15 and are not ...the redneck fella from the other boarding ,,the fella here that immitates me for years joe the glider i forgot his name ,,or any of the others who spit lies,,you are worse than them all because you DO A TWIST ON THE TRUTH ,,LIKE COACH YOU CANT BE PUT AS A STRAIGHT OUT LIAR BECAUSE IN REALITY YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU AE TALKING ABOUT YOU ARE MISSING BITES AND PIPECES AND YOU ARE CONSIDERED SHEEP ,,SOMEONE THAT WAS PROGRAMED FOR MANY YEARS TO THIKN WHAT HE THINK ..this is worse than all because those are the ones who got our cult to follow the liars,,

in any case the word is goolible mr forest gump ,,goolible!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: May 16, 2011, 06:14:26 AM »
 LMAO. Howard is a little bitch.

I'll prolapse his asshole if I see him on the streets.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #145 on: May 16, 2011, 06:20:29 AM »
and stop saying gh15 say you cant put an ounce of muscle naturally ,, i get females from other boaridng pming me this ,,FEMALES!! are you that pathetic that you teist the truth in this manner?

gh15 said plenty of time you can put muscle naturaly you will just be sitting 180lb 5'10 8-10 % not even one lb over,,and if you get those few lbs over it will be due to ALL TOGETHER NOW....... halordrol which is turinabol ,,or igf...which is legal in americana and many use...or you can also gain feww lbs on proviron which is not steoid persay ,,and you can get few lbs on clenbuterol which is not considered steroids,,,andddddddddddddd
the anabolic king of all naturals .....I N S U L I N A

you can be a skinny malnurished fucker siting in some no where to be found forest gump kinda town and guess what ...your local southern walgreeen will sell you insulina and even give you a kiss and a kind smile ,,maybe even blow job from the pharmacist before you leave ,,all for 20-50 bucks ....many ended up dating those pharmacists and fuckin them because those pharmacist like bodybuilder and know exactly why 200lb 6% coming into walgren americana ....

so yes goolible friend...your idea of natural sit somewhere in that time machine around 1928 to 1931 ..right around when hitler got realesed out of jail,,,thats where you stuck

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #146 on: May 16, 2011, 06:25:41 AM »
Obviously you didn't read or comprehend my last post example.
Babe Ruth and Jessie Owens set records and standards back in the 1920's and 1930's long BEFORE steroids were invented.
Therefor, this proves that one can be a strong,effective and /or fast athlete without drugs.
C'mon gh15, Owens ran 10.3 on a dirt track in 1936 !

I never said modern bodybuilders and various pro athletes didn't use drugs.
I simply stated that drugs are only a part of the equation.
They are not the end all/be all of gaining muscle or any guarentee of athletic glory.

not pros! not pro! you dont have to be a pro to use hormones,,the fuckin no one hward gump use steroids,,you use testosterona,,the fuckin no one coach used lotssssssssss of hormones,,the fuckin no one from any gym in americana usehormones,,a dealer,,a good dealer make today 10-20 k a month close it clean into the pocket,,do you think it come from pros only?

get outta here

gh15 approved
fallen angel

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: why do you guys even argue with gh15 ?
« Reply #147 on: May 16, 2011, 06:43:07 AM »
Serious question....

I don't see what the problem with the guy is besides helping us ENOURMOUSLY when it comes to training, lies amongst IFBB pro, drug use that you wouldn't hear ANYWHERE else i've even seen him post relationship info which is very good and true!

Thanks to this guy we don't have to believe that delusional lying clowns are natural such as koosh moody, j-rod, faildo, mesmorph etc etc

Thanks to this guy we don't have to believe the lying claims of IFBB pros such as "i only use 200cyp/week" or "no more than 500mg total aas/week"

Thanks to this guy we don't waste money on useless supplements that these pros push n believe that Celltech + Plasmosis will bring us to 250lb 7% that we dreamed of as a kid

and you guys have to wise up especially with this natural debate going on, you think these guys seriously want you to look like them ??

Think about it if u had the best body and getting all the action why would u want the guy next to u getting the same as u ? you dont hence the lies continue and this is where gh15 comes in the picture

Look at sports, you see so many top names getting called out for hormone use when theyre supposed to be "natural" which makes me believe no hormones = no sports  , i wouldn't be surprised if more names will be called out in the future

I can continue talking for a while but i'm just trying to make a point here..

If it took an internet goof with an identity crisis and delusions of grandeur, to tell you the blatantly obvious, then you are beyond help and need to take up knitting.

Gee, I would have never known that Cell-Tech doesn't, in and of itself, get you to 250lbs ripped without the poster boy for remedial spelling.  ::)

io856

« Reply #148 on: May 16, 2011, 06:47:58 AM »
This fella here pressed 440 @ 220 shirt-free, so the coach beats him by 100 pounds with 40 less pounds of bodyweight  :o
me likey  :P

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: why do you guys even argue with gh15 ?
« Reply #149 on: May 16, 2011, 07:00:47 AM »
Obviously , I am no world class expert on every topic in bodybuilding.
But for some reason, some of you find an unknown internet poster MORE credible the me, a real experienced judge and amatuer BB .
I don't take that too personal as I don't have much ego. BUT, you tend to disrespect someone like Bob Chick, who is a well know BB personality, IFBB pro and athlete's rep, etc.

My opinion may not mean much here on GETBIG, but it does count in actual BB contests that I judge.

You are a world class creep and homo and you love Chick so much his nuts have a permanent place on your chin ::)
Thunderdome approved