Author Topic: Newt Gingrich slams Paul Ryan's plan to overhaul Medicare  (Read 1321 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Newt Gingrich slams Paul Ryan's plan to overhaul Medicare
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2011, 08:52:45 AM »
of course.

but I know that the only thing that matters is the PERCEPTION - not the truth.

Doesn't matter if you're right - it only matters what the masses think.

Didnt stop you from tossing 911 CT's around left and right no?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2011, 08:54:35 AM »
Trump.  Also, bachmann, palin and others have offered coy support of an investigation into it.  huck bringing up the kenyan thing.  Newt too.  Mitt and T-paw were the only two major canddiates to steer clear of it altogether.
"COY SUPPORT"...In other words they said nothing. Palin is not running. What did Huck say? Huck also is not running. Newt was never a favorite to win the nomination.

Mitt, Pawlenty and Newt are the only ones that we know so far that are running and the 2 who have cleared from it have a good chance of winning.  

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2011, 08:54:57 PM »
Possibly. But paperbag won't count against anyone and it creates work for people.

Did you know that every vote must be tallied. Even if its for imaginary creatures like Mickey Mouse.

If the Republicans find someone who doesn't suck. I'd vote for them. At present though. Most Republican candidates suck ass.

Why is it only the kooks run for Office?

Is there no normal people in either party anymore?

What? What the hell is your problem with ROmney, Pawlenty, Huntsman, and Daniels? Your'e telling me thekyre not normal?  I can see why conservative crybabys who stone anybody that isnt Reagan would not like them, but what does an independent like you have against them? Take a look at their resumes. Compare them to Obama's pathetic record and pathetic resume. REally???
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2011, 08:57:43 PM »
Really?  Because all I have seen so far is all the GOP candidates seem to be VP material.  Not a single one of them stands out from the pack well enough to fill the leading role.

Romney, Pawlenty, Daniels, and Huntsman?? YOu must be joking. Either one would be the best Republican Candidate since possibly Reagan. Definately better than McCain.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2011, 09:01:16 PM »

What? What the hell is your problem with ROmney, Pawlenty, Huntsman, and Daniels? Your'e telling me thekyre not normal?  I can see why conservative crybabys who stone anybody that isnt Reagan would not like them, but what does an independent like you have against them? Take a look at their resumes. Compare them to Obama's pathetic record and pathetic resume. REally???

Romney? I'm on the Obamacare tick with that...

Pawlenty? I don't like his stance on crime... He likes to jail people too damn much.

Huntsman? ok on energy, but hasn't really gone on the record for much else.

Daniels? Won't come out for campaign finance reform... He likes no money limits.

That's just a few things those guys irritate me about... No one's perfect I guess.

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2011, 09:05:35 PM »
Here is the way Karl ROve breaks down the electoral math:

THe Republicans have already closed the gap from 2008 by 14 electoral votes because of reapportionment through the census.

Indiana, Virginia, and North Carolina are traditional Republican states that OBama barely won in 2008. Before that, the last time a Democrat won those states was in the 60s and 70s. He wont win them this time. That's something like 39 electoral votes.

Florida and Ohio will be the two crucial states. They are worth many electoral votes. THey both went red in 2004 and then blue in 2008. Remember that the Dems got slaughtered in Florida in 2010. If the Republican Candidate can win both these states, he only needs one of 9 other battleground states to win the election. The other battleground states include New Hampshire, where Romeny is currently leading OBama, they also include New Mexico, Colorado, Pennsylvania, .