Author Topic: Nursing Homes Seek Exemptions From ObamaCare - LMFAO  (Read 2085 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Nursing Homes Seek Exemptions From ObamaCare - LMFAO
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2011, 05:51:45 PM »
Fact of the matter is that you couldn't hack it in this country so you've spent the last 15 years drifting from country to country working whatever shit job you can manage while amassing as many useless degrees as you can muster. Career student.

Do you consider yourself a 'citizen of the world' as you gallop around the world and bounce from school to school on daddy's dime?

I pay for my own schooling with my own hard earned money.

This is your favourite line..."you couldn't hack it..." It has nothing to do with that.

I was 'hacking it fine in NYC last year'.

Who is the guy who can't hack it? The guy who works for his own money, pays for his own education? or the spoilt, puerile Connecticut brat who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and never had to work a day in his life? I rest my case.

And I do consider myself more informed about the world than you; it's a simple fact.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2011, 05:55:00 PM »
I think the vast majority would prefer to never be at war, its not that simple though.

Well, a beginning of the discussion could start if people would at least talk about which wars are necessary and which ones are not...it would be a start.

Think about it, we have been at war in one form, shape or another, since the end of WW2...
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2011, 05:56:17 PM »

This is your favourite line..."you couldn't hack it..." It has nothing to do with that.

Who is the guy who can't hack it? The guy who works for his own money, pays for his own education? or the spoilt, puerile Connecticut brat who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and never had to work a day in his life? I rest my case.

And I do consider myself more informed about the world than you; it's a simple fact.

Meltdown from the career student who, since graduating college, has managed to do little more than spend some time in Korea teaching English.

How's your fortieth degree working out for you?

We should take bets on what country you run to next. Looks like you've yet to hit anywhere in South America.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2011, 05:56:45 PM »

TA???

you teach grade school or college?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2011, 06:00:00 PM »
TA???

you teach grade school or college?

Right now I work as a proof-reader for a translation company at the same time as doing my MSc.

And I taught in the private sector, in language schools.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2011, 06:01:03 PM »
Meltdown from the career student who, since graduating college, has managed to do little more than spend some time in Korea teaching English.

How's your fortieth degree working out for you?

We should take bets on what country you run to next. Looks like you've yet to hit anywhere in South America.

The fact remains that whatever I have accomplished in life is do to my own work and effort whereas your accomplishments are simply due to handouts from wealthy parents.

I still win.
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2011, 06:16:21 PM »
The fact remains that whatever I have accomplished in life is do to my own work and effort whereas your accomplishments are simply due to handouts from wealthy parents.

I still win.

You're welcome to think that if it helps you sleep at night. The fact that I assumed control of payment on my school loans upon graduating says a lot about my handouts.  ::)

The difference between me and you is that I'm not a whiny pussy looking for excuses to take the easy way out. You have no drive, no work ethic and no will to succeed. Hence your bouncing from university to university in pursuit of obscure degrees that have no applicability and accomplish nothing beyond keeping you in school for a few more years. The saddest part is that you can't even muster up the work ethic to get a PhD. You keep bouncing between bachelor's and master's degrees. Again a sign of a weak work ethic. 

Perhaps you'll be ready to make something of yourself at 50?  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2011, 06:18:56 PM »
Amazing this was in the nyt, who shilled for obamacare.  Seriously, at what point do even obamabots adit this thing is a collosal mess? 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2011, 06:23:50 PM »
You're welcome to think that if it helps you sleep at night. The fact that I assumed control of payment on my school loans upon graduating says a lot about my handouts.  ::)

The difference between me and you is that I'm not a whiny pussy looking for excuses to take the easy way out. You have no drive, no work ethic and no will to succeed. Hence your bouncing from university to university in pursuit of obscure degrees that have no applicability and accomplish nothing beyond keeping you in school for a few more years. The saddest part is that you can't even muster up the work ethic to get a PhD. You keep bouncing between bachelor's and master's degrees. Again a sign of a weak work ethic. 

Perhaps you'll be ready to make something of yourself at 50?  ::)

What I am doing now has application...and as to not having will and drive, in some areas that is true, in others it is not. If you knew the amount of effort it takes to master a foreign language, you wouldn't be saying that.

Getting a PhD is a waste of time as it usually leads to unemployment. I have several jobless friends with Phds...they're looking, but not finding anything.

But to be honest, I am happy you have returned to your usual obnoxious self, the negativity is fantastic! I was worried before...

Actually can you insult me more? Can you do PM stalker style insults?

That would be awesome!
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2011, 06:29:18 PM »
What I am doing now has application...and as to not having will and drive, in some areas that is true, in others it is not. If you knew the amount of effort it takes to master a foreign language, you wouldn't be saying that.

Getting a PhD is a waste of time as it usually leads to unemployment. I have several jobless friends with Phds...they're looking, but not finding anything.

But to be honest, I am happy you have returned to your usual obnoxious self, the negativity is fantastic! I was worried before...

Actually can you insult me more? Can you do PM stalker style insults?

That would be awesome!

Nope. Never done PM stalking.

I'm actually quite aware of the amount of effort it takes to master a foreign language as I was once pretty much fluent in French after having spent years studying it in school. That's gone now but I just recently started learning it again. Also, it's not hard to master a language when you're a career student with all the time in the world to study. Mastering a foreign language is nothing more than finding the time to devote to studying it.

Are you even fluent in Korean? Given your complete lack of work ethic, I'd guess you're barely conversational, at best.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2011, 06:35:17 PM »
Nope. Never done PM stalking.

I'm actually quite aware of the amount of effort it takes to master a foreign language as I was once pretty much fluent in French after having spent years studying it in school. That's gone now but I just recently started learning it again. Also, it's not hard to master a language when you're a career student with all the time in the world to study. Mastering a foreign language is nothing more than finding the time to devote to studying it.

Are you even fluent in Korean? Given your complete lack of work ethic, I'd guess you're barely conversational, at best.

Depends on what you mean by master; I speak German better than any foreigner for example, not everyone can do that.

My Korean is conversational and I do need to improve it. I plan on doing that as my next language step.

You know, you seem to have a near pathological need to insult people. You should really look into that.
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2011, 06:38:40 PM »
Depends on what you mean by master; I speak German better than any foreigner for example, not everyone can do that.

My Korean is conversational and I do need to improve it. I plan on doing that as my next language step.

You know, you seem to have a near pathological need to insult people. You should really look into that.

I don't really insult anyone but you and the dozen or so gimmicks Blacken700 runs on here. My attacking Lurker is recent as any grown man that stalks another man on an internet forum to the point of wanting to meet him in real life deserves to be made fun of.

Lazy, whiny pussies like you who have had every opportunity in the world to be successful annoy me.  Opportunities millions of people would KILL for, I might add. :-\

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2011, 06:41:29 PM »
I don't really insult anyone but you and the dozen or so gimmicks Blacken700 runs on here. My attacking Lurker is recent as any grown man that stalks another man on an internet forum to the point of wanting to meet him in real life deserves to be made fun of.

Lazy, whiny pussies like you who have had every opportunity in the world to be successful annoy me.  Opportunities millions of people would KILL for, I might add. :-\

What opportunities have I had? LOL
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2011, 06:42:53 PM »
What opportunities have I had? LOL

A college education from an American university, for starters. Parents that have obviously supported your ass while you prance around the world working whatever shit jobs you can find while chasing more degrees. I'm not going to bother going into more detail.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2011, 06:43:38 PM »
As more and more people are self employed, indes, etc, and bamacare hits small business and self employed the hardest, how can anyone possibly think this will lead to anything but a complete catastrophe? 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2011, 06:50:13 PM »
A college education from an American university, for starters. Parents that have obviously supported your ass while you prance around the world working whatever shit jobs you can find while chasing more degrees. I'm not going to bother going into more detail.

You're wrong about the parents...I worked those shit jobs IN ORDER to pay for my useless education.

You really should bother going into more detail.

Since you get your kicks out of insulting people you think you should, you should invest more time and energy into it...don't do anything half-assed, especially since you condemn laziness and you clearly have a greater understanding of just about everything there is to know. Plenty of classy posters here that don't stoop to your infantile jabs and actually want to have a discussion...says a lot about you.

But at the end of the day, you know nothing about my real life, only about my getbig persona...
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2011, 06:51:22 PM »
As more and more people are self employed, indes, etc, and bamacare hits small business and self employed the hardest, how can anyone possibly think this will lead to anything but a complete catastrophe? 

It's actually my fault. Sorry about that. :-\
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2011, 06:53:06 PM »
You're wrong about the parents...I worked those shit jobs IN ORDER to pay for my useless education.

You really should bother going into more detail.

Since you get your kicks out of insulting people you think you should, you should invest more time and energy into it...don't do anything half-assed, especially since you condemn laziness and you clearly have a greater understanding of just about everything there is to know. Plenty of classy posters here that don't stoop to your infantile jabs and actually want to have a discussion...says a lot about you.

But at the end of the day, you know nothing about my real life, only about my getbig persona...

Those English universities aren't cheap. There's no way you're paying your way on the part-time job you're doing. Odds are pappy is either co-signing a loan for you or footing it outright.

I'm not going to go into detail because you don't warrant it. Why bother when I troll you just as well with short, concise posts? 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2011, 06:56:55 PM »
Those English universities aren't cheap. There's no way you're paying your way on the part-time job you're doing. Odds are pappy is either co-signing a loan for you or footing it outright.

I'm not going to go into detail because you don't warrant it. Why bother when I troll you just as well with short, concise posts? 

I have saving from my jobs and I took out a private loan to pay for it...the part-time job is for living costs. It is true however, that when I am done, my funds will be depleted, hopefully I will find a job quickly.

Why do you even bother to troll me? You could well just as well leave me be; I would prefer not conversing with you at all.
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2011, 06:58:06 PM »
It's actually my fault. Sorry about that. :-\

Why?  Did you call senators to pass bamacare?    ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2011, 07:01:12 PM »
Why?  Did you call senators to pass bamacare?    ;D

Generally speaking, most things are my fault. It's just the way of the world.

I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2011, 07:05:24 PM »

Can I blame you an amazon shipment I got today that was all screwed up? 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2011, 07:06:01 PM »

Woe is you. Your life is so difficult and demanding! However do you make it through the day!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2011, 07:47:07 PM »
Right now I work as a proof-reader for a translation company at the same time as doing my MSc.

And I taught in the private sector, in language schools.
I here translators get paid pretty decent, sounds like a fairly easy gig but must be somewhat mind numbing reading random shit to proof read stuff all day.

Thats cool, Id like to do some professor work in a few years if someone will give me a job lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2011, 05:53:11 AM »
Nearly 20 percent of new Obamacare waivers are gourmet restaurants, nightclubs, fancy hotels
The Daily Caller ^ | 5/16/11 | Matthew Boyle

Of the 204 new Obamacare waivers President Barack Obama’s administration approved in April, 38 are for fancy eateries, hip nightclubs and decadent hotels in House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s Northern California district.

That’s in addition to the 27 new waivers for health care or drug companies and the 31 new union waivers Obama’s Department of Health and Human Services approved.

Pelosi’s district secured almost 20 percent of the latest issuance of waivers nationwide, and the companies that won them didn’t have much in common with companies throughout the rest of the country that have received Obamacare waivers.

Other common waiver recipients were labor union chapters, large corporations, financial firms and local governments. But Pelosi’s district’s waivers are the first major examples of luxurious, gourmet restaurants and hotels getting a year-long pass from Obamacare.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...