Author Topic: Bin Laden Bounce......"Gallups" away from Obama!!  (Read 785 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Bin Laden Bounce......"Gallups" away from Obama!!
« on: May 16, 2011, 12:51:20 PM »
Obama's Post-Bin Laden Bounce Disappears In Gallup Poll

The bump President Obama received after the killing of Osama bin Laden more than two weeks ago in Pakistan has vanished completely, according to the latest Gallup Tracking poll released Monday.

Obama's approval rating is now at 46 percent, equal to his approval rating in the last tracking poll conducted before Obama addressed Americans late on May 1 and informed them of bin Laden's death. Forty-four percent of Americans now disapprove of the job Obama is doing as president.

According to the Gallup poll, Obama's approval rating crested at 52 percent after the bin Laden killing. His disapproval rating never fell lower than 40 percent.

Obama's bounce is smaller in magnitude and shorter in duration than the bumps enjoyed by other presidents over the past 70 years, according to a study by Republican polling firm Public Opinion Strategies. For example, George W. Bush received a 15-point bump after the capture of Saddam Hussein in 2003 -- a bounce that lasted seven weeks.

The poll also comes the same day as Gallup announced that three in four Americans "name some type of economic issue as the 'most important problem' facing the country today -- the highest net mentions of the economy in two years. Those numbers, combined with Obama's fleeting boost, suggest the economy remains -- by far -- the dominant issue of the 2012 presidential campaign.

The Gallup poll was conducted Friday, Saturday and Sunday, surveying 1,547 adults. The margin of error is +/- 2.5 percent.

http://hotlineoncall.nationaljournal.com/archives/2011/05/obamas-postbin.php

Well, that was quick. And Bin Laden probably still has meat on his bones.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Bin Laden Bounce......"Gallups" away from Obama!!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 01:16:36 PM »
Not surprised.  He's in deep kim chee. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 01:48:49 PM »
 ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 01:58:48 PM »
;D

lol.  Was talking to someone the other day who "adores" Obama.  The man can do no wrong in some people's eyes. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 02:01:07 PM »
lol.  Was talking to someone the other day who "adores" Obama.  The man can do no wrong in some people's eyes. 

Send them the article I just posted.   Cornell West destroys Obama. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2011, 02:06:56 PM »

Send them the article I just posted.   Cornell West destroys Obama. 

Would not matter.  He is extremely proud of Obama.  He's openly gay and loves what Obama has done for gay folks. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2011, 02:08:18 PM »
Would not matter.  He is extremely proud of Obama.  He's openly gay and loves what Obama has done for gay folks. 

Like I said -

Gays, racist blacks, enviro nazis, govt workers, welfare parasites, are obamas base.

BTW - check out that article.   It goes to who obama is as a person.   What a real pofs he is.   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2011, 03:24:52 PM »
What exactly has he done for gays. Unless you always dreamed of going in the military then what difference does it make. Obama hasn't done much for gay marriage, which he's "against"..or something.  I imagine between gay bathhouse sex and Fire Island dance offs....gays have to pay for gas and taxes...both are going up. Once again...good job Barry!!!
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2011, 03:27:22 PM »
What exactly has he done for gays. Unless you always dreamed of going in the military then what difference does it make. Obama hasn't done much for gay marriage, which he's "against"..or something.  I imagine between gay bathhouse sex and Fire Island dance offs....gays have to pay for gas and taxes...both are going up. Once again...good job Barry!!!

I hope Barry panders to the twinks, racist minorities on their racial identiy, enviro kooks, govt hacks, and other fringe groups.   He will go down like the titanic.     

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2011, 03:29:46 PM »

Repealed DADT, refusing to defend DOMA, opposed every state-led attempt to preserve traditional marriage, supports the Employment Nondiscrimination Act (ENDA), which if passed will add sexual orientation and I think gender identity (?) as protected classes in the employment context, appointed a pretty radical open homosexual to some school position (forget the guy's name).  

I can understand why a homosexual would like him.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2011, 03:31:48 PM »
Repealed DADT, refusing to defend DOMA, opposed every state-led attempt to preserve traditional marriage, supports the Employment Nondiscrimination Act (ENDA), which if passed will add sexual orientation and I think gender identity (?) as protected classes in the employment context, appointed a pretty radical open homosexual to some school position (forget the guy's name).  

I can understand why a homosexual would like him.  

Beach, who are you kidding?   They want to bang him, and thats all its about.    Nothing else.       

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2011, 03:34:58 PM »
Beach, who are you kidding?   They want to bang him, and thats all its about.    Nothing else.       

lol.  Nah.  The guy I was talking to isn't like that.  He has genuine admiration for Obama.  I disagree with him, but he's a very smart man. 

He actually voted for Reagan and thinks Christie would be an interesting candidate.  We both agreed that the quality of candidates on both sides is pretty bad. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2011, 03:35:53 PM »
lol.  Nah.  The guy I was talking to isn't like that.  He has genuine admiration for Obama.  I disagree with him, but he's a very smart man. 

He actually voted for Reagan and thinks Christie would be an interesting candidate.  We both agreed that the quality of candidates on both sides is pretty bad. 

They want to bang him.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2011, 03:42:41 PM »
lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2011, 03:47:19 PM »
So for these twinks gay issues which affect 1 percent over ride everything else? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2011, 03:56:12 PM »
So for these twinks gay issues which affect 1 percent over ride everything else? 

I'm sure for some homosexuals that's pretty important. 

When you think about it, people have different issues that are important issues to them.  For me, my no. 1 issue is taxes.  For others it may be the economy, defense, abortion, or any other number of social/economic issues. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2011, 04:17:01 PM »
Hahahahahahaha. Where's the Obama brigade to sing his praises for the "gutsy call" that Hilary and Panetta Obama made?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2011, 03:23:24 AM »
The vast right wing conspiracy has been putting anti freeze in Obama's cornflakes.