Author Topic: Did Getbig used to be more hardcore/negative/insulting?  (Read 9677 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Did Getbig used to be more hardcore/negative/insulting?
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2011, 08:23:55 PM »
Photoshop threads used to be hilarious, seems most cant be bothered now or dont know how to use it, No pros post here anymore so theres nobody to flame, facebook has taken off and alot of people solely use that for their daily netsocial fix, members who disbanded and formed their own boards, and most people got sick of the "exposings".

everyone is still here ,,and i mean it ,,EVERYONE,,most npc competitors and most ifbb profesionals,,you must not forget when gh15 name mentioned at the least 30-40 times a day on many othe rboards...where do they all read it? where and how they know about it,,ON GET BIG,,its exactly like the wwf for wrestling,,,every one say its balonie yet everyone knwo what it is and sometime even watch it lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2011, 09:08:37 AM »
It's all played out.  It was funny the first 500 times I guess. 

The rash of posting personal information all over the board kinda killed the mood.  I never could figure out what was so funny about harassing people by posting their address and pics of their house and family?   ???

:)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2011, 05:16:39 PM »
It's all played out.  It was funny the first 500 times I guess. 

The rash of posting personal information all over the board kinda killed the mood.  I never could figure out what was so funny about harassing people by posting their address and pics of their house and family?   ???

Estrogen laden Alice23 - yup he's a bitch