Author Topic: Great quote from the man who demolished Fedor...Big Foot  (Read 1530 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Great quote from the man who demolished Fedor...Big Foot
« on: May 16, 2011, 11:22:58 PM »
"I’ve been fighting since 2004 and have never had any issues with another athlete, even the most stuck-up," explained Silva. "Friendship, for me, is everything, but Josh is a weird guy, a guy who doesn’t greet you when you enter the elevator, doesn’t even say ‘good morning.’ It’s how he treats Brazilian fighters especially. It’s the same thing with [Barnett and] Werdum.

"But when [Barnett] sees Fedor, [UFC President] Dana White or [UFC Chairman and CEO Lorenzo] Fertitta, he runs to them and stays by their side all the time. He makes me sick. He’s the classic kiss-ass, a rude man …" added Silva. "I really want to face Barnett and I’ve already said I consider him a filthy person, even though he is a great fighter, and that I’ll beat him up and close both of his eyes."
w

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: Great quote from the man who demolished Fedor...Big Foot
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 03:42:55 AM »
Who cares what that can crusher thinks? Fedor is garbage and so is he. He only fights for the "farm team" organization under the UFC banner so he's irrelevant.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 08:48:28 AM »
hahaha another great fighter in barnett that sees the greatness of Fedor

thanks for posting this, i will remember it ;D

E
E

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 11:47:00 AM »
Who cares what that can crusher thinks? Fedor is garbage and so is he. He only fights for the "farm team" organization under the UFC banner so he's irrelevant.

Although I do agree that Bigfoot could become the next G.C.C.O.A.T., he has yet to go on any type of can crushing streak that resembles Fedor's.

He's got a lot of nerve talking like that. I guess Bigfoot feels that beating on an overweight LHW classifies him as a Badass.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2011, 12:18:07 PM »
according to mindspin everybody wants to fight fedor just so they can beat him, so i guess every fighter wants to fight an overweight lhw to be a badass, right?

you clowns make it so easy for me to own you, it's like I'm Fedor beating down 2 time ufc champ tim sylvia ;D

E
E

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2011, 02:36:00 PM »
according to mindspin everybody wants to fight fedor just so they can beat him, so i guess every fighter wants to fight an overweight lhw to be a badass, right?

you clowns make it so easy for me to own you, it's like I'm Fedor beating down 2 time ufc champ tim sylvia ;D

E

Fedor beat Tim Sylvia AFTER Couture took Tim's balls. At the point of his fight with Fedor, Sylvia wasn't even glorified can status.  Ask Ray Mercer.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2011, 04:52:58 PM »

E

How exactly have you "owned" me?  You've gone up and down this board proclaiming that Fedor is the greatest P4P fighter ever because he beat a bunch of elite fighters that were much bigger than him.  I asked for an example and all you came up with was Tim Silvia. 

Then you said he was the greatest P4P ever because he beat a long list of the best fighters ever.  Again I asked for examples, and the best you could come up with was Mark Coleman & Kevin Radleman, both of whom have almost as many losses as they do wins. 

Then you tried to switch topics by rambling on about Pride being better than the UFC.  I quickly threw that aside and kept us on issue by again asking you to list all of these elite fighters that Fedor beat.  Again you tried to side track the issue by attacking GSP.  I reminded you that GSP has cleaned out his division, avenged both his losses and is at the top of most P4P lists.  Fedor on the other hand is picking a fight with a guy he outweighs by almost 40 lbs.

Earl, I don't know what is sadder.  you being disgracefully pwned without realizing it, or Fedor's sham carrer finally being exposed   :-\
w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2011, 07:19:04 PM »
his record speaks for itself, and i have most pro fighters agreeing with me

it took you about a year to name one or two guys you think has a better resume ::)

i bring up gsp because you think he's the best p4p ever, right?  too many losses imo

fedor is on the downside of his career, but his legacy is already set

what did you think of michael jordan's washington career?  oh wait the only sports you like are mma and bodybuilding

E
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2011, 07:39:16 PM »
Honestly I have never seen a Barnett fight that impressed me and the most recent memory of a Silva fight, he whooped Fedor.....so I would have to give the "ups" to Silva.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!