Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger - reveals he had child with household staff !!  (Read 32417 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger reveals he had child with household staff ?
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2011, 05:27:11 AM »
the only person you have to feel sorry for is that poor bastard stuck with being Arnold's mistake for the rest of his life.

His dad's an ass, his mom, a whore, and he's sadly the indirect living proof that a marriage and full family must be terminated...

Hopefully, the kid's smart enough to not take his father's name. It is damage to the kid having to believe that your dad is someone else until that late in life.

The rich and powerful have the divine right to roger the help if Mr. Happy needs a walk. The average joe cant. If he does, he ends killing himself and/or ruined ruining the lifes of everyone else including the offsprings.

Arnold didnt choose to spill the beans, he was forced to. I bet he would have prefered the story never to be known.

Fail.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2011, 05:38:05 AM »
So Maria is pissed over something that happened over a decade ago??  ::) ::) ::)

Damn, women are complicated.

LOL!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2011, 05:45:39 AM »
I wonder what the chick looked like?

Banging the mexican maid....classic Arnold! :D
We don't know if she is Mexican, but I want to know if she had a phat ass, because Arnold likes booty...

newmom

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2011, 05:46:12 AM »
the only person you have to feel sorry for is that poor bastard stuck with being Arnold's mistake for the rest of his life.

His dad's an ass, his mom, a whore, and he's sadly the indirect living proof that a marriage and full family must be terminated...

Hopefully, the kid's smart enough to not take his father's name. It is damage to the kid having to believe that your dad is someone else until that late in life.

The rich and powerful have the divine right to roger the help if Mr. Happy needs a walk. The average joe cant. If he does, he ends killing himself and/or ruined ruining the lifes of everyone else including the offsprings.

Arnold didnt choose to spill the beans, he was forced to. I bet he would have prefered the story never to be known.

Fail.

holy shit I actually agree with you for the most part. I don't like the name calling of the mother but WTF, she knew he was married. Now, I'm not here to cast stones or judge anyone, far from it. But imagine the damage done to the child, seeing which she now knows as dad and half brothers and sisters.(not sure how long the child has or if she knows). Sooner or later this will bite him in the ass).

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2011, 05:53:30 AM »
he'll be fine

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2011, 05:57:40 AM »
he'll be fine

Yep, he'll hop on steroids, do another 4-5 movies and then move into some big villa in the hollywood hills and enjoy the rest of his life.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2011, 05:59:20 AM »
holy shit I actually agree with you for the most part. I don't like the name calling of the mother but WTF, she knew he was married. Now, I'm not here to cast stones or judge anyone, far from it. But imagine the damage done to the child, seeing which she now knows as dad and half brothers and sisters.(not sure how long the child has or if she knows). Sooner or later this will bite him in the ass).

eeer... the whore wasnt innocent, nobody forced her to seduce,then fuck arnold and get pregnant while working for his wife and family for 10 years... something tells me she enjoyed the whole situation somehow, especially considering all the money arnold must have poured on her bank account to keep her mouth shut.

Talk about an unhealthy lifestyle. Must be heavy on the nerves. You seriously have to be deeply corrupt psychologically to even sustain such a lifestyle for so long. Fucked up, perverse people. Maria must have been on anti depressants all life long. Somehow her "husband" has shown typical "kennedy" traits. Funny isnt it. The way patterns cross each others and repeat themselves over and over.

Again, poor kids. If they manage to grow up normally and not reproduce what has been done to them it would be a miracle.

newmom

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2011, 06:03:32 AM »
eeer... the whore wasnt innocent, nobody forced her to seduce,then fuck arnold and get pregnant while working for his wife and family for 10 years... something tells me she enjoyed the whole situation somehow, especially considering all the money arnold must have poured on her bank account to keep her mouth shut.

Talk about an unhealthy lifestyle. Must be heavy on the nerves. You seriously have to be deeply corrupt psychologically to even sustain such a lifestyle for so long. Fucked up, perverse people. Maria must have been on anti depressants all life long. Somehow her "husband" has shown typical "kennedy" traits. Funny isnt it. The way patterns cross each others and repeat themselves over and over.

Again, poor kids. If they manage to grow up normally and not reproduce what has been done to them it would be a miracle.

Where did I post the mother was innocent. Not only the child she had with Arnold probably knew the womans husband as her father, so again damage to be done I'm sure. Look at what his own kids would probably think of all these. Great Example. Again not casting stones or anything just my opinion

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2011, 06:05:22 AM »

Are those the kids on sides?

If yes, this proves Arnie is not good looking. Look, their kids are not good looking but Maria is... that means kids got genes from Arnie and ended that way  :-X

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger reveals he had child with household staff !!
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2011, 06:06:33 AM »
Well, one thing is for sure, there is now a high probability that a future MEXICAN Mr. Olympia could grace the stage in the next 15 years.

"1"

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2011, 06:19:00 AM »
Not Cool Arnold  :(
K

w8m8

« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2011, 06:19:12 AM »

She seduced him ? .. I ain't buying into that part

It's all just another example of how people can't be satisified with what they have and show personal restraint and good judgement ... the elite don't seem to carry the moral turpitude that they 'd like to have people think they hold

selfishness , greed and lack of respect for others surely won't lead to happiness .. but I reckon getting a nut off helps ease all that guilt that may arise

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2011, 06:22:04 AM »

The damage done to the child? Hell he's probably laughing all the way to the bank now that he knows one of the richest guys in Hollywood and former California governor is really his dad. Not to mention being the recipient of some of the best bodybuilding genetics in history.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2011, 06:23:23 AM »

It's all just another example of how people can't be satisified with what they have and show personal restraint and good judgement ... the elite don't seem to carry the moral turpitude that they 'd like to have people think they hold

selfishness , greed and lack of respect for others surely won't lead to happiness .. but I reckon getting a nut off helps ease all that guilt that may arise

You only live once - my beef is they had the child and did not take precautions, I am ok with the sex he had  ;D
K

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2011, 06:23:42 AM »

so anhold forcibly raped her without her consent?   :-\

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2011, 06:24:02 AM »
He must have given her millions to keep her mouth shut this long, guessing she made out very well on this deal and has for the last 10 years

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2011, 06:24:23 AM »
You only live once - my beef is they had the child and did not take precautions, I am ok with the sex he had  ;D
this has yet to be proven.

Causes, consequences... A human life is going to be the consequence of lust , power and lies... Quite a great environment to grow up and develop an identity  huh?

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2011, 06:29:25 AM »
The damage done to the child? Hell he's probably laughing all the way to the bank now that he knows one of the richest guys in Hollywood and former California governor is really his dad. Not to mention being the recipient of some of the best bodybuilding genetics in history.

Agreed.  This kid hit the jackpot.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2011, 06:30:44 AM »
Agreed.  This kid hit the jackpot.

The mum hit the jackpot while most of you were still kids

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2011, 06:37:31 AM »
Arnold can get women pregnant just by looking at them. Just like Chuck Norris.
Maria knows this.
Long live Arnold!

newmom

« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2011, 06:37:49 AM »

Oh come on now J, I will certainly bet the farm that this kid will have issues down the road. Money isn't everything. You don't think this kid, if he/she knows, or will find out, the damage to be done mentally. Arnold parading around with his other kids, may deem himself/herself as not worthy or something.

w8m8

« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2011, 06:40:56 AM »
so anhold forcibly raped her without her consent?   :-\

ummm .. no

it was mutual no doubt .. it wasn't kept secret without both parties having an agreement for the last 10 years

they're both wrong and have the scruples of scumbags in the hood

suckmymuscle

« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2011, 06:43:21 AM »
BREAKING NEWS!!

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=news/state&id=8134875&rss=rss-kfsn-article-8134875

FRESNO, Calif. -- The Los Angeles Times is reporting that former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and his wife, Maria Shriver, separated after Schwarzenegger revealed he had fathered a child with a member of their household staff.
The newspaper says the child was born more than a decade ago. Schwarzenegger issued a statement Monday explaining that he told Shriver about the child after he left the governor's office earlier this year.

A spokesman for Schwarzenegger did not immediately return a phone call and e-mail from The Associated Press early Tuesday. But in the statement to the Times, Schwarzenegger says, "There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused."

The couple announced in a joint statement May 9 that they had separated after 25 years of marriage.

The Associated Press Contributed to this story

Well, it's like now he can't become president.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2011, 06:44:11 AM »
Oh come on now J, I will certainly bet the farm that this kid will have issues down the road. Money isn't everything. You don't think this kid, if he/she knows, or will find out, the damage to be done mentally. Arnold parading around with his other kids, may deem himself/herself as not worthy or something.

Yeah I know, I was just being facetious, but all things considered it's probably better for the kid to be in the position he's in rather than some kid in the projects or slums who experiences the same thing. Money isn't everything, but in this case it won't hurt. I'm assuming that it's all gonna come out in the open and the kid will find out - only time will tell to see how it will affect him, again, the financial support he will receive could give him access to the best counsellors and psychotherapists to help come to terms with it all.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2011, 06:44:31 AM »
the Maid always fucks better than the wife....hahahahahaahahah