Author Topic: My endocrinologist is a Dick  (Read 2944 times)

EatShizzel

• Getbig II
  • I'm not cocky but my dick is
My endocrinologist is a Dick
« on: May 18, 2011, 02:38:42 AM »
To make a long ass story short my Doc has me on 10g of Androgel a day and its doing jack shit. I'm only 29 but I did too many roids from 18 to my mid 20's and it killed off my natural testerone. Yes, I was a dumb shit for starting that early. Especially, cruising for almost two years strait. I recently had my levels checked again and I'm only at 650. My Doc won't give me injectables or anything else. He's afraid of prostate problem in my future and cancer of the liver. The list goes on and on. My Doc is the third endocrinologist I've had in two years because of the same issue. I'm very tempted to just go back to cruising at 500mg a week of test and the occasional cycle. The problem with that is once I start I have a ruff ass time stopping. I'm afraid on long term side effects in the future. Maybe, I could handle 250mg a week. I haven't been on in 4 years. Just writting this I'm getting a roid bonner. 

Stavios

Re: My endocrinologist is a Dick
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 10:20:36 AM »
Yeah he is a real fucking asshole he cares about your health !

he should go to hell  ;D

EatShizzel

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 11:34:02 AM »
I understand he cares but I have the test levels of someone 50 years old. I just would like to be around 800. I find I feel a lot better around there. Right now I have a low sex drive and now retarded ejaculations. My cholesterol, liver enzymes and BP are all in check. I don't see what the big deal is about putting me on the high end for my age. I'm probably just gonna handle it myself and cruise at 250mg a week. Have my blood drawn every month and keep my health in check. I have good insurance so why not. Plus, it's 60 a month for my Androgel and I can get a bottle of test for around the same and it will last longer.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 11:59:12 AM »
650 isn't bad at all...mine is currently at 400 and I came off the end of last september...it was a pretty heavy 12 month cycle...650 isn't bad at all bro

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 12:43:22 PM »
^^^He's right, 650 is not bad at all. Most Dr.'s won't consider you low until you reach the 300 or lower mark. Anyway, 650 total is a healthy adult male level.

As for the AndroGel, that stuff is generally worthless IMO, the patches, AndroDerm even worse. If you are unsatisfied and trying to stay legal you need to find a good hormone replacement clinic.

EatShizzel

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2011, 10:15:35 PM »
When I first went to see my Doc I was at 197 total. Then he put me on 5g of Androderm which was a waste of money. Then he bumped it up to two patches a day and my totals still only hit 300. Then 5g a day of Androgel and I was around 430. Now at 10g a day I range 600 to 650. I definitely feel better from 197 total. I felt way better when cruising at 250mg a week back in the day. I rather stay the legal route but I may have to come back to the dark side. I'm gonna get my blood work done next week and go from there. It would be more cost effective for me to pin than $60 a month for Androsperm. For the same price I can cruise 10 weeks at 250mg and feel like I'm 18 again. I gotta check and make sure my source is still around. It's been a few years.  ;D

I'm not a newbie to anabolic's. I cruised Test E 250mg a week for almost 2 years strait and have ran about 10 cycles varying from 8 weeks to 16 weeks. My usage dates back to Steris and British Dragon.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 08:40:45 AM »
When I was 22 my test levels were 333 before I tried any steroids. I was super horny and would routinely bust multiple loads on whatever poor chick was around me. Sometimes numbers don't tell the truth.

Isn't cursing considered 125mg or 250mg a week? 500mg a week is a cycle to most

EatShizzel

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2011, 12:26:53 AM »
Cruising is usually between 125mg and 250mg a week. However I know some people who do go 500mg to 600mg a week cruising. Personally when I tried to cruise at 500mg the sides became personally to much for me. I found 250mg a week between cycles keeps gains coming or at least maintain without the sides. My lipids got mad fucked up cruising at 500mg and blood pressure problems. When I cycled I would gradually go up to 1g of test E a week. Then it escalated to almost 2g at one point that's when I had to take a look at what I was doing and stop.

EatShizzel

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2011, 12:45:02 AM »
Got me x16 200mg amps of Cyp. Gonna cruise it the entire 16 weeks. See how it goes and maybe hit a cycle this fall.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2011, 05:37:06 AM »
When I first went to see my Doc I was at 197 total. Then he put me on 5g of Androderm which was a waste of money. Then he bumped it up to two patches a day and my totals still only hit 300. Then 5g a day of Androgel and I was around 430. Now at 10g a day I range 600 to 650. I definitely feel better from 197 total. I felt way better when cruising at 250mg a week back in the day. I rather stay the legal route but I may have to come back to the dark side. I'm gonna get my blood work done next week and go from there. It would be more cost effective for me to pin than $60 a month for Androsperm. For the same price I can cruise 10 weeks at 250mg and feel like I'm 18 again. I gotta check and make sure my source is still around. It's been a few years.  ;D

I'm not a newbie to anabolic's. I cruised Test E 250mg a week for almost 2 years strait and have ran about 10 cycles varying from 8 weeks to 16 weeks. My usage dates back to Steris and British Dragon.
why?
for the feeling?
or for gains?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2011, 06:39:21 AM »
why?
for the feeling?
or for gains?

Obviously I can't speak for the original poster but a mere 200mg of Test-Cyp or 250mg of Test-E is more powerful than most realize; the problem is most never use top notch testosterone and by "most" I'd more than 2/3 of the gear using population and that may be a little conservative.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2011, 08:41:41 AM »
stop doing steriods. you must be fucking dumb. well anyway when you end up with health problems..Worser than now you should have stopped now. you aint gonna be Mr O so why fucking bother?

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2011, 10:12:39 AM »
maybe youre the one thats fucking dumb, you know little about juice bro! Juice will not kill you in responsable doses and nothing he mentioned even signals health problems..did you read his post? I have a few gone to a few Dr and not one of them said this stuff will kill me! dont worry about what dude is doing, worry about youself, plus if you arent a fan of steroids, why bother to post on this board? no one needs your BS, youre not helping anyone
muscle

EatShizzel

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2011, 09:52:09 PM »
For one I haven't touched them for 4 years. 2 I'm older now and more educated about all of it. I'm running just 200mg a week because my crappy Androgel isn't doing it for me. My main problem is lack of a sex drive.. When I'm on at least 150mg a week and above I'm more motivated in every aspect of my life. Plus slow constant lean gains is what I'm looking for. What Donny is referring to is my questions about dizziness while doing heavy dealifts and squats etc. I tend to get light headed while lifting in the 3 to 6 rep range. Went to the doc and all my blood work checked out fine. I'm may however have a pinched nerve in my lower neck. But, that has nothing to do with my anabolic uses. I'm never gonna go back to 1g a week but may ( still undecided run a true cycle like Tren Ace and Test E) at some point in my life again. For now I'm gonna run it close to HRT style.

DANNY IF YOU WANT TO TROLL MY POSTS AT LEAST BLOW ME FIRST. IT'S A GENTLEMEN'S COURTSY, GOSH!!!