Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger - Are you dissapointed in him?  (Read 43790 times)

JasonH

• Getbig V
Arnold Schwarzenegger - Are you dissapointed in him?
« on: May 18, 2011, 06:39:24 AM »
Anyone here feeling a tad let down?

I mean, Arnold was the most famous bodybuilder on the planet, a good physique even by today's standards, we grew up watching his movies, watched him marry into the Kennedy's, and were impressed when he turned his hand to politics and became California's governor - it seemed that everything he touched turned to gold. Hell, he was even popular on Getbig, a place where the pros normally get ripped apart. I don't start many threads, but I called for Ron to make an Arnold Board, in honor of bodybuilding's most famous son.

Now the guy who has epitomised the American Dream and could do no wrong has suddenly become "mortal" and succumbed to having completely blown his a somewhat already-tarnished reputation by getting his former maid pregnant - it's almost unthinkable that a guy like Arnold who was smart enough to do all this with his life so far could fuck up so badly.

What say you?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Are you dissapointed in Arnold?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 06:42:39 AM »

I was certain he was banging other girls, I mean... just sure of it!  But didn't see the whole fathering a bastard child thing!

It sucks yea, but we're not all saints here!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 06:42:49 AM »

I mean, Arnold was the most famous bodybuilder on the planet, a good physique even by today's standards, we grew up watching his movies, watched him marry into the Kennedy's, and were impressed when he turned his hand to politics and became California's governor - it seemed that everything he touched turned to gold. Hell, he was even popular on Getbig, a place where the pros normally get ripped apart. I don't start many threads, but I called for Ron to make an Arnold Board, in honor of bodybuilding's most famous son.

Now the guy who has epitomised the American Dream and could do no wrong has suddenly become "mortal" and succumbed to having completely blown his a somewhat already-tarnished reputation by getting his former maid pregnant - it's almost unthinkable that a guy like Arnold who was smart enough to do all this with his life so far could fuck up so badly.

What say you?
Arnold is worth millions upon millions of dollars. You think he really cares. He needs no one.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 06:43:52 AM »
well, actually he was smart enough to hide it for 10 years!
also, fucking the maid is what alpha's males do!
arnold is and will always be an alpha!
plus , take a look at his woman..... take a good look....
do you really think he married her because of love???
because he fell in love with her ?
no! it was just business, never any love...

he does love his children though, like a true alpha!
Be Happy,
Optimus

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 06:48:36 AM »

What say you?

Just a "one off" mistake....
K

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2011, 06:55:18 AM »
the american dream is about working and getting rich and giving back to the community.

Arnold didnt live the american dream. He fooled people, everything is fake in his life. He got were he s been using steroid muscles , doing gay shit when he arrived in the US... He didnt work his way thru the top.

Himself promoting the american dream is just a joke. The worst of them all. He represents the cynical, hypocritical fake guy who sold every little bit of his soul for money, sex and fame.

He represents the end of the macho man era/ alpha male model, and he helps a lot of people burrying it ten feet deep underground. How ends the so called alpha male? alone smoking cigars looking at his car and counting his millions, fucking random prostitutes.

It's not like he s the only one. Woods, jordan, sheen etc took exactly the same path. These "models" shape the average joe behaviors. Let's see how far this lifestyle goes, how the average joes can replicate it with a lot less money.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2011, 07:01:59 AM »

Read between the lines :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2011, 08:48:50 AM »
no

Sofa King

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2011, 08:53:14 AM »
The Arnold we knew is dead, he died 10 years ago... lets remember him as he was....

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2011, 08:57:24 AM »

arnold came from nothing, built himself up to something, and has prolly hit more fine trim and has more money that you can ever imagine. the guy has lived his life the way he wanted, doing what he wanted.

disappointed? lol FUCK NO.

the guy is a fucking icon, not just for what he did in bodybuilding but in life in general.

b

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2011, 09:00:56 AM »

arnold came from nothing, built himself up to something, and has prolly hit more fine trim and has more money that you can ever imagine. the guy has lived his life the way he wanted, doing what he wanted.

disappointed? lol FUCK NO.

the guy is a fucking icon, not just for what he did in bodybuilding but in life in general.

x2
I

EZ$

• Getbig II
  • I do curls for the girls
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2011, 09:09:13 AM »
over 40 years in the USA and he still has that fucking retarded accent.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2011, 09:23:00 AM »
all of you "guys" that claim you used to be a fan, you are no more loyal than Arnold ::)

E

E

socalfit24

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2011, 09:32:37 AM »
the american dream is about working and getting rich and giving back to the community.

Arnold didnt live the american dream. He fooled people, everything is fake in his life. He got were he s been using steroid muscles , doing gay shit when he arrived in the US... He didnt work his way thru the top.

Himself promoting the american dream is just a joke. The worst of them all. He represents the cynical, hypocritical fake guy who sold every little bit of his soul for money, sex and fame.

He represents the end of the macho man era/ alpha male model, and he helps a lot of people burrying it ten feet deep underground. How ends the so called alpha male? alone smoking cigars looking at his car and counting his millions, fucking random prostitutes.

It's not like he s the only one. Woods, jordan, sheen etc took exactly the same path. These "models" shape the average joe behaviors. Let's see how far this lifestyle goes, how the average joes can replicate it with a lot less money.

Good post..... Arnold is an icon and has acheived many things but people's indiscretions and behavior always catch up....all these average joes just look at his money and so called accomplishments but this latest debacle is embarrassing to his wife and family people he supposedly cares most about.  Doesnt matter if his marriage is for show, has beeen for show, its no good anyone that can't see that is a pretty one dimensional.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2011, 09:36:56 AM »
Hell no im not disappointed, what the man does in his free time is none of my concern.
Was it wrong, yeah probably, but does it surprise me? Hell no, hes Arnold, we all know exactly how Arnold is, hell the man is in a pic finger banging some random chick, and talking on video about how hes cumming all the time.

Anyone who was a huge fan of Arnold but didnt see this coming is a moron or has NO ability to judge character. Lol.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2011, 09:37:23 AM »
Arnold reportedly refused to leave the hosue.

so maria left.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2011, 09:38:00 AM »
Dissappointed that he didn't drop the bitch from his jet in the Mexican Gulf.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2011, 09:38:13 AM »
Arnold reportedly refused to leave the hosue.

so maria left.

hell yeah at least he's still the man of the house 8)

E
E

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2011, 09:41:37 AM »
Dissappointed that he didn't drop the bitch from his jet in the Mexican Gulf.
x2
Who the fuck would even want to bang Maria.
IMO Arnold deserves an award for making that bitch feel loved all those years, I would have screamed and ran the 1st time she smiled at me.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2011, 09:44:00 AM »
Aren't all those Kennedy's in America suppose to die young anyway ?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2011, 09:47:24 AM »
I'm surprised he was dumb enough to father a child but is anyone honestly surprised by his infidelity?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2011, 09:52:35 AM »
Anyone with any kind of morals should be disappointed in him especially if you grew up looking up to him for bodybuilding inspiration. Dude should have never got involved in politics...he fucked it up. He married into one the most powerful families in the country....he fucked that up in the biggest way possible. The only thing he didn't fuck up in was his movie career, bodybuilding and business, but again, he fucked up the two biggest things in his life...the state of California and his FAMILY. He's a POS. Jesse James was the most hated man in America after he cheated in Sandra Bullock, what Arnold did was a 100 times worse. Lets see if the media tears him up like they did Jesse. I don't even lost respect for him as a bodybuilder.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2011, 09:53:59 AM »
Arnold is worth millions upon millions of dollars. You think he really cares. He needs no one.

Maybe not but his kids need him. Selfish non-thinking comment.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2011, 09:55:14 AM »
Anyone with any kind of morals should be disappointed in him especially if you grew up looking up to him for bodybuilding inspiration. Dude should have never got involved in politics...he fucked it up. He married into one the most powerful families in the country....he fucked that up in the biggest way possible. The only thing he didn't fuck up in was his movie career, bodybuilding and business, but again, he fucked up the two biggest things in his...the state of California and his FAMILY. He's a POS. Jesse James was the most hated man in America after he cheated in Sandra Bullock, what Arnold did was a 100 times worse. Lets see if the media tears him up like they did Jesse. I don't even lost respect for him as a bodybuilder.
You are talking 'bout ARNOLD, man !!!