Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger - Are you dissapointed in him?  (Read 44063 times)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Re: Are you dissapointed in Arnold?
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2011, 09:55:23 AM »
Thank you Coach.  ::)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2011, 09:55:37 AM »

:D
D

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2011, 09:56:14 AM »
He married into one the most powerful families in the country....

No...he married into what was once one of the most powerful families in the country.

Generation after generation of drunken, entitled, Kennedy brats has seen to that.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2011, 09:57:26 AM »
Arnold's baby mama.....ha ha ha ha!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2011, 10:00:30 AM »
Anyone with any kind of morals should be disappointed in him especially if you grew up looking up to him for bodybuilding inspiration. Dude should have never got involved in politics...he fucked it up. He married into one the most powerful families in the country....he fucked that up in the biggest way possible. The only thing he didn't fuck up in was his movie career, bodybuilding and business, but again, he fucked up the two biggest things in his life...the state of California and his FAMILY. He's a POS. Jesse James was the most hated man in America after he cheated in Sandra Bullock, what Arnold did was a 100 times worse. Lets see if the media tears him up like they did Jesse. I don't even lost respect for him as a bodybuilder.

not a chance,,arnold is prety much invinsible,,you can hardly be mad at him even,,just a bodybuilder on hormones behavior ,,i also dont think he cheated that much,,arnold will be treated like president when passes away ,,even if not president he will be treated as one with shows about his life and bodybuilding all day when he pases away ,,hopefuly it will hapen long time from now but he will be treated like a king

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2011, 10:02:46 AM »
Arnold reportedly refused to leave the hosue.

so maria left.

we europians do not sleep on the couch and do not leave no houses,,we make the girl sleep on couch if she dont want to sleep in the bed with us,,only americano man go with this balonie of sleeping on couch when their whore is mad at them ,,this is americano balonie ,,we dont go for it friend

gh15 approved
fallen angel

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2011, 10:09:58 AM »
this

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2011, 10:10:27 AM »
not a chance,,arnold is prety much invinsible,,you can hardly be mad at him even,,just a bodybuilder on hormones behavior ,,i also dont think he cheated that much,,arnold will be treated like president when passes away ,,even if not president he will be treated as one with shows about his life and bodybuilding all day when he pases away ,,hopefuly it will hapen long time from now but he will be treated like a king

gh15 approved

Even if he cheated once it makes him a POS. But everyone is entitled to their opinion. Lets see if Arnold gets a pass on this. If he does and Jesse didn't that's messed up.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2011, 10:13:30 AM »

8:14

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2011, 10:15:42 AM »
Even if he cheated once it makes him a POS. But everyone is entitled to their opinion. Lets see if Arnold gets a pass on this. If he does and Jesse didn't that's messed up.

Why?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2011, 10:20:42 AM »
It reminds me of a conversation I had with a friend of mine... She's from Venezuela.

When we were talking about Bill Clinton one time and how he was banging other chicks on the side or whatever... She explained to me, that she didn't understand why it was such a big deal... The thought process of most of the people in South America is that, he's the President of the United States of America, the most powerful man on earth... If he's not fooling around, then he's gay.

I guess this is similar... You have a huge megastar... A persona known the world over... If he's NOT fucking around on his wife... Something is wrong.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2011, 10:21:44 AM »
Why?

Is that a serious question?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2011, 10:22:56 AM »
This bares repeating.........

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2011, 10:24:08 AM »

Dude... Jesse is a dick.

The problem isn't about the cheating... At least not in my mind... It's the person you are before and after... Arnold always comes across as respectable... Jesse comes across as an asshole.

Jesse tried to move up in Hollywood by marrying Sandra... Hence using her... Arnold wasn't trying to move up in anything... He just wanted to bust a nut.

Sofa King

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2011, 10:24:37 AM »
This bares repeating.........

Was it pity sex? I still can't rap my head around this....

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2011, 10:27:03 AM »
I'm not disappointed, but I don't get it. This man has all the money in the world, but instead of getting some top notch callgirls with no consequences he decides to bang an ugly ass maid and even impregnates her.

Maybe sometimes in life you lust for a "normal" woman.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2011, 10:29:04 AM »
Dude... Jesse is a dick.

The problem isn't about the cheating... At least not in my mind... It's the person you are before and after... Arnold always comes across as respectable... Jesse comes across as an asshole.

Jesse tried to move up in Hollywood by marrying Sandra... Hence using her... Arnold wasn't trying to move up in anything... He just wanted to bust a nut.

No he wasn't. Sandra came to him at his shop in Long Beach looking to have a bike built. They hit it off, she didn't have to marry him as a matter Jesse was the person she ever married. Jesse was already WELL established in Hollywood before Sandy even came along.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2011, 10:29:55 AM »
I'm not disappointed, but I don't get it. This man has all the money in the world, but instead of getting some top notch callgirls he decides to bang an ugly ass maid.

Maybe sometimes in life you lust for a "normal" woman.

She was close... Arnold came out of the shower after just having filmed T-3 or something and he had been on all the test to get back into T-101 shape... He couldn't control himself and he needed a hole.

She had a hole.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2011, 10:31:09 AM »
I'm not disappointed in the cheating, who didn't figure that was going on the entire time he's been married.
It's the quality of the ho that's disappointing.   Arnold.....WTF bro?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2011, 10:31:59 AM »
No he wasn't. Sandra came to him at his shop in Long Beach looking to have a bike built. They hit it off, she didn't have to marry him as a matter Jesse was the person she ever married. Jesse was already WELL established in Hollywood before Sandy even came along.

Jesse wanted legitimacy... Sandra gave him that.

He had plenty of money... but he wasn't hob knobbing with A-listers... The guy had previously been with Janine after all... He needed something to make him look respectable.

After he got that A list circle going... he went straight back to the same kind of shit he really wanted.... Lude, Crude, and Tattood.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2011, 10:33:39 AM »
Is it any surprise that once again a christian person is the most judgemental of all?  :D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2011, 10:34:41 AM »

D

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2011, 10:35:18 AM »
I'm not disappointed in the cheating, who didn't figure that was going on the entire time he's been married.
It's the quality of the ho that's disappointing.   Arnold.....WTF bro?

x2. I don't care that he cheated... but that bitch is a 0/10.  Even I have never stooped so low.  :(

Arnold's reputation won't recover.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2011, 10:35:37 AM »
I'm glad his mom doesn't have to witness that mess.