Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger - Are you dissapointed in him?  (Read 44121 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Are you dissapointed in Arnold?
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2011, 10:36:27 AM »
x2. I don't care that he cheated... but that bitch is a 0/10.  Even I have never stooped so low.  :(

Arnold's reputation won't recover.

This is true... That's what I don't understand. That woman is just not attractive at all.

The mighty oak is now a weeping willow...  :'(

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2011, 10:36:46 AM »
Nope not one bit.  It is what it is, and obviously Maria was not taking care of business.  She does not seem like a kinky woman and odds are she was not freaky enough for Arnold and at the end of the day, was not the partner to satisfy Arnold.

Odds are if she was sucking arnold off day and night and fuking his brains out this woudlnt have happend, but she simply doesnt look like the typ of woman who would .  She seems somewhat of a bore to me and looks like she woudlnt be fun in bed at all.  Probably no anal or nothing
Wait for it....

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2011, 10:37:05 AM »
Anyone here feeling a tad let down?

I mean, Arnold was the most famous bodybuilder on the planet, a good physique even by today's standards, we grew up watching his movies, watched him marry into the Kennedy's, and were impressed when he turned his hand to politics and became California's governor - it seemed that everything he touched turned to gold. Hell, he was even popular on Getbig, a place where the pros normally get ripped apart. I don't start many threads, but I called for Ron to make an Arnold Board, in honor of bodybuilding's most famous son.

Now the guy who has epitomised the American Dream and could do no wrong has suddenly become "mortal" and succumbed to having completely blown his a somewhat already-tarnished reputation by getting his former maid pregnant - it's almost unthinkable that a guy like Arnold who was smart enough to do all this with his life so far could fuck up so badly.

What say you?

I was never officially "enamored" with Arnold, so it's impossible for me to be "dissapointed" in him.

BTW:  I am officially "back"......  ;D

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2011, 10:37:15 AM »
Jesse wanted legitimacy... Sandra gave him that.

He had plenty of money... but he wasn't hob knobbing with A-listers... The guy had previously been with Janine after all... He needed something to make him look respectable.

After he got that A list circle going... he went straight back to the same kind of shit he really wanted.... Lude, Crude, and Tattood.

He wasn't hob knobbing with a-listers when they were married. I know for a fact Jesse hated the hollywood-types, hated going to award ceremonies, hated putting on a tux or a suit. The way you see him dress on TV (with the dickies, flat bill, etc) was the EXACT way he dressed at home. Hell, he even used to come home from work at night still waring his work overalls.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2011, 10:38:51 AM »
how could consensual sex ever be wrong. and why anyone would have opinions or emotions invested in this matter between two other people seems really odd to me.

the concept of marriage is what is unnatural and artificial construct if anything.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2011, 10:40:21 AM »
how could consensual sex ever be wrong. and why anyone would have opinions or emotions invested in this matter between two other people seems really odd to me.

the concept of marriage is what is unnatural and artificial construct if anything.

Fucking WOW!

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2011, 10:42:34 AM »
every opportunity should be a no brainier, well done Arnold!

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2011, 10:43:23 AM »

Marriage only caters for the women. No fucking surprise that the concept is so popular in America.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2011, 10:43:51 AM »
He wasn't hob knobbing with a-listers when they were married. I know for a fact Jesse hated the hollywood-types, hated going to award ceremonies, hated putting on a tux or a suit. The way you see him dress on TV (with the dickies, flat bill, etc) was the EXACT way he dressed at home. Hell, he even used to come home from work at night still waring his work overalls.

Ok Coach... So why did he:

1. Marry her

and

2. Cheat on her

Remember... he only came clean to her because someone called him up in the middle of the night saying if he didn't... They would tell her.

The guy has now been married and divorced 3 times... Is there a kinship there? Any sane person who gets divorced doesn't jump into another marriage... The guys is retarded or likes something about how he looks around those women.

He divorced his first wife in 2002... married the same year... divorced 2nd wife in 2004, married Sandra the next year... and was divorced 5 years later.

The guy is a trainwreck... If he were female, they would be comparing him to Liz Taylor.

Something about Jesse is messed up... He used these women plain and simple.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2011, 10:45:53 AM »
Fucking WOW!

How many times have you been married Coach?

I'm not hating at all by the way... I think you're a generally good dude... but around here, it's common knowledge, you've been married more than a few times, so doesn't the statement that it's "unnatural" kind of serve to prove why you have been married so many times?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2011, 10:53:18 AM »
Ok Coach... So why did he:

1. Marry her

and

2. Cheat on her

Remember... he only came clean to her because someone called him up in the middle of the night saying if he didn't... They would tell her.

The guy has now been married and divorced 3 times... Is there a kinship there? Any sane person who gets divorced doesn't jump into another marriage... The guys is retarded or likes something about how he looks around those women.

He divorced his first wife in 2002... married the same year... divorced 2nd wife in 2004, married Sandra the next year... and was divorced 5 years later.

The guy is a trainwreck... If he were female, they would be comparing him to Liz Taylor.

Something about Jesse is messed up... He used these women plain and simple.

In answer to the first question, he told me once when they first started dating that he was glad he finally found someone "normal"

In answer to the other questions....obviously she wasn't what he thought he wanted and ultimately was a shithead.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2011, 10:56:11 AM »
How many times have you been married Coach?

I'm not hating at all by the way... I think you're a generally good dude... but around here, it's common knowledge, you've been married more than a few times, so doesn't the statement that it's "unnatural" kind of serve to prove why you have been married so many times?

I've been married 4 times, in each of those times there was infidelity involved...not my part but my ex's. That's why I'm a little vocal on this.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2011, 10:57:34 AM »
I've been married 4 times, in each of those times there was infidelity involved...not my part but my ex's. That's why I'm a little vocal on this.

Exactly... So in 3 marriages there was infidelity... Not saying you... but it does give some credence to the idea that marriage isn't really a natural process.

I'm not saying it's right... but when you have 1 in 3 marriages fail, there's something about it.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2011, 10:58:26 AM »

you sure know how to pick them,,hwo can 4 women all cheat on you? how do you even get to marry them? why would 4 women one after the other cheat on you?

fallen angel

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2011, 11:05:16 AM »
you sure know how to pick them,,hwo can 4 women all cheat on you? how do you even get to marry them? why would 4 women one after the other cheat on you?

x2

I have friends like this, they're basically doormat's/carpet's for their girls to walk on them, coach is as pussified as it gets

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2011, 11:08:23 AM »

LOL!  8)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2011, 11:11:10 AM »

including your current wife?
w

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2011, 11:12:29 AM »
Exactly... So in 3 marriages there was infidelity... Not saying you... but it does give some credence to the idea that marriage isn't really a natural process.

I'm not saying it's right... but when you have 1 in 3 marriages fail, there's something about it.

I've actually thought long and hard about this in regards to at least my own circumstances and this is what I've concluded. In each of my 3 previous marriages there were cases of instability in the family, first wife was adopted by MUCH older parents and both died within 2 years of each other, second wife, her parents were divorced because of infidelity on the dads part (or mom's, can't remember) when she was 13. My third wife's parents both died of cancer but before that her mom had severe bi-polar disorder and at one time was put in the hospital for a period of like three months. This was when my ex was like 12-14. My fourth wife comes from a very stable family environment, parents been married for 40 + years and surrounding family is a support system in itself. Same with me, I came from a stable family, parents married just short of 25 years till my dad passed.

So IMO, family stability makes all the difference in the world when it comes to raising kids and their moral out come when they become adults.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2011, 11:13:54 AM »
LOL!  8)
it's childhood issues, i think...
no real man would let a woman treat him like this.. and 4 fu@#ing times?
butttt when you treat your woman right, she will not cheat!

either the problem is he does not treat his woman right, orrrr he is choosing sluts/skanks.

also being a dwarf reduces your chances on the market...... so really can not blame him for choosing the first skank that comes along...
Be Happy,
Optimus

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2011, 11:24:12 AM »
Actually Arnold made a promises he never intended to lived up too. So in this regard he was either wrong or was influenced into thinking he "had to get married because that's what people do" kind of thing.

Marriage is only for people who fully believe in it's meaning and comprehend the sacrifices why else would you bother?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2011, 11:33:57 AM »
I've actually thought long and hard about this in regards to at least my own circumstances and this is what I've concluded. In each of my 3 previous marriages there were cases of instability in the family, first wife was adopted by MUCH older parents and both died within 2 years of each other, second wife, her parents were divorced because of infidelity on the dads part (or mom's, can't remember) when she was 13. My third wife's parents both died of cancer but before that her mom had severe bi-polar disorder and at one time was put in the hospital for a period of like three months. This was when my ex was like 12-14. My fourth wife comes from a very stable family environment, parents been married for 40 + years and surrounding family is a support system in itself. Same with me, I came from a stable family, parents married just short of 25 years till my dad passed.

So IMO, family stability makes all the difference in the world when it comes to raising kids and their moral out come when they become adults.

You said all 4 of your wives cheated on you.  Does that include Lori?
w

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2011, 11:38:14 AM »
I doubt this will hurt Arnold in the long run, the groping allegations were worse and he recovered from that. You have to think he clearly wanted it this way, he could have kept this secret for much longer but chose not to.
He told Maria in January so this could have hit the press much sooner even before all the new movie contracts.  He obviously wasn't concerned this would affect any new deals otherwise he would have waited until he was signed on and had movies in the can.
I wonder who spilled the beans to the press

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2011, 11:44:47 AM »
I didn't mean all 4, I meant 3 previous. My mistake. No she never has cheated.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2011, 11:50:50 AM »

Ian whateverhisfaceis (the English guy) must have written this.

only misspelling is "hwo"

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2011, 11:52:26 AM »
I didn't mean all 4, I meant 3 previous. My mistake. No she never has cheated.

As far as you know.  :)