Author Topic: Obama now selling Birth Certificate T-Shirts & Mugs to raise $$$ - LMFAO!  (Read 4038 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

From: "Julianna Smoot, BarackObama.com" <info@barackobama.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 11:35:30 -0400
To: 333386
ReplyTo: info@barackobama.com
Subject: You'll like this one

Friend --

Let me introduce you to Jerome Corsi.

This week he released a new book that the publisher says will be a bestseller "of historic proportions."

The title is "Where's the Birth Certificate?" -- yes, really.

Corsi's work is a greatest-hits reel of delusions, ranging from 9/11 conspiracies to claiming that there is an infinite supply of oil in the Earth's core. In 2008, he published a book about Barack Obama claiming, among other things, that he (a) is a secret Muslim; (b) is secretly anti-military; (c) secretly dealt drugs; and (d) secretly supported terrorist actions when he was eight years old. So many secrets!

FactCheck.org called Corsi's work "a mishmash of unsupported conjecture, half-truths, logical fallacies, and outright falsehoods."

There's really no way to make this stuff completely go away. The only thing we can do is laugh at it -- and make sure as many other people as possible are in on the joke.

So let's just do this -- get your Obama birth certificate T-shirt here:

https://donate.barackobama.com/USA-Made-Shirt

Last year, the President said, "I can't spend all of my time with my birth certificate plastered on my forehead."

This is about as close as we can get.

If the facts can't make these ridiculous smears go away, we can at least have a little fun with it.

And then we'll get back to the important work of supporting the President as he tackles real problems like high gas prices, the deficit, and unemployment.

Thanks,

Julianna

Julianna Smoot
Deputy Campaign Manager
Obama for America

P.S. -- T-shirt not your thing? How about a mug?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

BREAKING: Jerome Corsi's Birther Book Pulled from Shelves

In a stunning development one day after the release of Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President, by Dr. Jerome Corsi, World Net Daily Editor and Chief Executive Officer Joseph Farah has announced plans to recall and pulp the entire 200,000 first printing run of the book, as well as announcing an offer to refund the purchase price to anyone who has already bought either a hard copy or electronic download of the book.

In an exclusive interview, a reflective Farah, who wrote the book's foreword and also published Corsi's earlier best-selling work, Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak out Against John Kerry and Capricorn One: NASA, JFK, and the Great "Moon Landing" Cover-Up, said that after much serious reflection, he could not go forward with the project. "I believe with all my heart that Barack Obama is destroying this country, and I will continue to stand against his administration at every turn, but in light of recent events, this book has become problematic, and contains what I now believe to be factual inaccuracies," he said this morning. "I cannot in good conscience publish it and expect anyone to believe it."

When asked if he had any plans to publish a corrected version of the book, he said cryptically, "There is no book." Farah declined to comment on his discussions of the matter with Corsi.

A source at WND, who requested that his name be withheld, said that Farah was "rip-shit" when, on April 27, President Obama took the extraordinary step of personally releasing his "long-form" birth certificate, thus resolving the matter of Obama's legitimacy for "anybody with a brain."

"He called up Corsi and really tore him a new one," says the source. "I mean, we'll do anything to hurt Obama, and erase his memory, but we don't want to look like fucking idiots, you know? Look, at the end of the day, bullshit is bullshit."

Corsi, who graduated from Harvard and is a professional journalist, could not be reached for comment.

Read more: http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/jerome-corsi-birther-book-5765410#ixzz1MilUKN9N

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So obama is trying to raise $ $ $ $ off this and he wants to claim that this is a distraction? 

Fucking please.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
So obama is trying to raise $ $ $ $ off this and he wants to claim that this is a distraction? 
Fucking please.   

Great point - at least the birthers never tried to cash in on it.

oh wait, they did...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
LOL.  Obama cashing in on birther stupidity.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
LOL.  Obama cashing in on birther stupidity.

you have to love it ;D.obama making money at 333386 expence :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yeah - this seems a long way from parting the oceans and being the one we have been waiting for no? 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
So Obama is directly profiting from this?  This is his own business?

Or is this one of those hoax like emails?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

No!   I'm on his email list.   I'm sure 240, Benny, Blacken, all got the same email I did.   Plus - I provided the direct link where the T - Shirt is.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
No!   I'm on his email list.   I'm sure 240, Benny, Blacken, all got the same email I did.   Plus - I provided the direct link where the T - Shirt is.   

Oh ok,  Well good for him.  That's a savy idea to earn extra money.  Combine that with the millions and billions he will get from corporations and we will reinforce and continue our path from a republic to an oligarchy.

Oh goody! 

It won't matter who is elected...... not that it does now.

Mother fuckers.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

it looks legit to me

and it's hilarious that he's going to raise money while constantly reminding all the birther that they are a bunch of morons

OzmO

• Getbig V
it looks legit to me

and it's hilarious that he's going to raise money while constantly reminding all the birther that they are a bunch of morons

hehhehe  i know.  Its funny. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yeah - obama is really focused on jobs, gas prices, etc.   ::)  ::)

He now is a carnival barker himself in doing this.  

HOPE & CHANGE!  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
hehhehe  i know.  Its funny. 

Yeah, hysterical.    Gas over $4, UE 9%, inflation raging, wars, flooding down south, illegals flooding the border, etc. 

A real hoot.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
Yeah, hysterical.    Gas over $4, UE 9%, inflation raging, wars, flooding down south, illegals flooding the border, etc.  

A real hoot.  

congrats 333333!!!!!!!

right on cue!!!!!!!!!

Note to those unaware:  This is 33333's classic deflection technique.  When ever backed into a corner from one of his failed arguments he will always bring up issues not directly related to the original argument.  We here at "The Defection Whistle Blowers Association" (DWB-ASS) do not intent to insult 3333 for doing this, because we all still love him and hope that one day he and Obama can share beer together in tranquility while wearing one of Obama's BC t-shirts

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Whats the deflection?   I posted this story to highlight the sheer hypocrisy, stupidity, and nonsensical nature of this entire admn.   Remember Ozmo - YOU VOTED FOR THIS!     

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God

Fucking please.   

Sounds like he does have business sense huh?  ;D
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Sounds like he does have business sense huh?  ;D

Yeah - all while crying and having his sycophantic lemmings and sheep like yourself claim this is a distraction.   ::)  ::)  ::)

Nice what the office of POTUS has become under obama.  Common, Birth Ceritificate shirts, etc.   nice job voting for this shit show.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
Whats the deflection?   I posted this story to highlight the sheer hypocrisy, stupidity, and nonsensical nature of this entire admn.   Remember Ozmo - YOU VOTED FOR THIS!     

No I didn't.

And its nothing you said it was.  It's simple business savy and taking advantage of an opportunity given by 25% of the US population. 

And stop denying what you are doing.  Its old already.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Yeah - all while crying and having his sycophantic lemmings and sheep like yourself claim this is a distraction.   ::)  ::)  ::)

Nice what the office of POTUS has become under obama.  Common, Birth Ceritificate shirts, etc.   nice job voting for this shit show.   

Hahaha i didn't care that it was a distraction, i just thought the whole thing was a stupid waste of time by people like yourself.  

He's making money on his brand, what's wrong with that?   Your former favorite for prez Trump has made a living out of it.  

Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
No I didn't.

And its nothing you said it was.  It's simple business savy and taking advantage of an opportunity given by 25% of the US population. 

And stop denying what you are doing.  Its old already.

::)  ::)

Yeah ok Ozmo - Obama comes out and claims Trump and the birthers are putting on a sideshow and carnival act.  Yet, in the next step he engages in the same stuff and thats not utterly hypocritical to you?   Come on.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
::)  ::)

Yeah ok Ozmo - Obama comes out and claims Trump and the birthers are putting on a sideshow and carnival act.  Yet, in the next step he engages in the same stuff and thats not utterly hypocritical to you?   Come on.   

Actually this is a big time hypocrisy on your part by criticizing him for taking advantage of the free enterprise system. 

Obama only defended himself.  That's not engaging in the buffoon like behavior of your self disposed coward quitter savior Trump.

OzmO

• Getbig V
And............

You accusing Obama of making it a distraction is pathetic.   He did most everything to ignore this stupid attacks of his college records, birth records etc. from people like you.  So now that he effectively sodomized the birther movement you are left to accusing him of creating the distraction?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Actually this is a big time hypocrisy on your part by criticizing him for taking advantage of the free enterprise system. 

Obama only defended himself.  That's not engaging in the buffoon like behavior of your self disposed coward quitter savior Trump.

Defending himself is one thing - trying to profit from it, after accusing everyone else of carnival acts, and the fact that he intentionally kept this hidden for two years, is beyond hypocritical on his part.