Author Topic: David Henry not quitting pro bodybuilding nor entering MMA!!  (Read 20202 times)

dustin

Re: David Henry Switching to MMA ?
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2011, 08:57:44 PM »
Inquiring minds would like to know when we can expect to see this stud in a sparkly thong again?

Impactedman

• Getbig II
  • youstinklikepoop
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2011, 09:32:52 PM »
Looks like Singerman took the TMZ approach with this picture someone must have sent him.

Took a cool picture and made up a possible story to fit that picture. David Henry is boring. But when you postulate that maybe he's switching to MMA, it makes a picture into a potentially interesting story.

We read it, and are talking about it. (Even though it's OBVIOUSLY bullshit)

prodh

• Pros
  • Getbig I
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2011, 12:19:52 AM »
Hello people,

You know normally I don't post unless it's something that needs correcting.
Boring...well, sorry you feel that way. For some reason I still don't know what it was that I did to anyone personally that requires personal attacks on here.

What that picture was showing was me rolling in a BJJ class. It isn't a Combatives course like some think they may know. It is actually taught separately for me to get my Blue belt in Gracie Barra. I am taking the class for conditioning and to increase my overall martial arts ability. I have not quit pro bodybuilding nor entering MMA, I am deployed and taking advantage of things to do. In addition to that I am in Muay Thai kickboxing for the same reason. These are things I have always done and since the class included some fans, they thought it was cool to shoot a picture over to Aaron Singerman to stir up board chat...and it worked, unfortunately.

Again, I don't get on here to cause rifts and arguments, just clarification.

-DH
"IFBB Free Agent"

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2011, 12:55:51 AM »
Hello people,

Boring...well, sorry you feel that way. For some reason I still don't know what it was that I did to anyone personally that requires personal attacks on here.

What that picture was showing was me rolling in a BJJ class. It isn't a Combatives course like some think they may know. It is actually taught separately for me to get my Blue belt in Gracie Barra. I am taking the class for conditioning and to increase my overall martial arts ability. I have not quit pro bodybuilding nor entering MMA, I am deployed and taking advantage of things to do. In addition to that I am in Muay Thai kickboxing for the same reason. These are things I have always done and since the class included some fans, they thought it was cool to shoot a picture over to Aaron Singerman to stir up board chat...and it worked, unfortunately.

-DH

LOL, and gh15 on the money again!
the ALLLLL industry is on getbig. lol

Welcome Dave! thanks for the calrification.
were you also apart of taking down bin laden? thanks.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2011, 01:06:33 AM »
Hello people,

-DH
Thanks for your clarification.

Impactedman

• Getbig II
  • youstinklikepoop
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2011, 01:51:14 AM »
Hello people,

-DH

Seems to me this only brought more attention to you. Stirring up some talk about a guy who is DEPLOYED and NOT competing at all this year can't be a bad thing. Or would you prefer to be forgotten?

prodh

• Pros
  • Getbig I
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2011, 01:59:56 AM »
Of course not. I always want to be part of the talk, but somehow things on this board have gotten more pros than not...NOT posting here.

I think that I've done right by thousands and the few that have issues, have no real justification for their hate.

I don't cause problems but don't shy away from face to face issues either. I'm a weapons troop so not much gets to me like most would think. I don't like being mis-quoted that's all...with fabricated details.

Carry on!
-DH
"IFBB Free Agent"

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2011, 02:11:43 AM »
Of course not. I always want to be part of the talk, but somehow things on this board have gotten more pros than not...NOT posting here.

I think that I've done right by thousands and the few that have issues, have no real justification for their hate.

I don't cause problems but don't shy away from face to face issues either. I'm a weapons troop so not much gets to me like most would think. I don't like being mis-quoted that's all...with fabricated details.

Carry on!
-DH

getbig has more viewers than other forum,
As a pro,sometime post here is necessary.
Don't care about haters,haters are your fans too ;)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: David Henry not quit pro bodybuilding nor entering MMA!!
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2011, 02:18:02 AM »
i changed the thread's title.

prodh

• Pros
  • Getbig I
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2011, 02:22:06 AM »
Rock on bro! Thanks for doing that.

I gotta to get to my class. Much appreciated for the change and hopefully some additional positive posts on this come up. I will be back after I get a few Triangle chokes on some fools!

-DH
"IFBB Free Agent"

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2011, 05:02:27 AM »
Rock on bro! Thanks for doing that.

I gotta to get to my class. Much appreciated for the change and hopefully some additional positive posts on this come up. I will be back after I get a few Triangle chokes on some fools!

-DH

Go for it!!

and don't forget:

prodh

• Pros
  • Getbig I
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2011, 05:32:56 AM »
Go for it!!

and don't forget:

Pretty funny! Just got in and didn't get the triangle but got a nice cross collar Gi choke.
Had to make eye contact though...I had to see his eyes turn red, how else do you know he's gonna tap/pass out!

-DH
"IFBB Free Agent"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2011, 08:02:34 AM »
Hello people,

-DH

First off, Dave, I'm the only person who suggested that you may be doing combative courses because I was in the Army and it was requirement on a periodic basis and you know that.  Suggested meaning making an educated guess based on one picture that was distributed by Aaron in an obscure article by RX Muscle   So don't go blaming all of Getbig for something that I said.  

Wow, I guessed wrong....big fucking whoop.  I don't get the dinette set or the brand new car..... ::)  

The fact that you're getting bent out of shape out of me suggesting that that is quite petty.  If I was going to be a fucking asshole about it, I could have said that you were wrestling with a man because you were practicing for a role in a gay for pay movie or you got lost looking for the icebox on the way to the Mirage Hotel .

Dave, not everyone in the world isn't trying to talk shit about you or kick you in the face.  I respect you bodybuilding career and your accomplishments on the stage.  So take a chill pill and relax.  Don't get pissed off at a statement that isn't even a pot shot or offensive to you.
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2011, 08:12:20 AM »

First off, Dave, I'm the only person who suggested that you may be doing combative courses because I was in the Army and it was requirement on a periodic basis and you know that.  Suggested meaning making an educated guess based on one picture that was distributed by Aaron in an obscure article by RX Muscle   So don't go blaming all of Getbig for something that I said.  

Wow, I guessed wrong....big fucking whoop.  I don't get the dinette set or the brand new car..... ::)  

The fact that you're getting bent out of shape out of me suggesting that that is quite petty.  If I was going to be a fucking asshole about it, I could have said that you were wrestling with a man because you were practicing for a role in a gay for pay movie or you got lost looking for the icebox on the way to the Mirage Hotel .

Dave, not everyone in the world isn't trying to talk shit about you or kick you in the face.  I respect you bodybuilding career and your accomplishments on the stage.  So take a chill pill and relax.

Could you try ANY harder to manufacture a situatuion ?

he didn't mention you, he doesn't seem "bent"......you are pathetic

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2011, 08:13:31 AM »

Dave, not everyone in the world isn't trying to talk shit about you or kick you in the face.  I respect you bodybuilding career and your accomplishments on the stage.  So take a chill pill and relax.

Ah fuck off Goodrum.

We all love Dave Henry here, men just have a problem to express their feelings, especially when you're on testosterone.

Ne need for you fucking fairy to swing in and crash the party, Dave doesn't need a balllicker.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2011, 08:17:37 AM »

gives himself 'self importance' on getbig,,,,

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2011, 08:23:47 AM »

I wanted to make clear to Dave who said what.  I was the one who suggested that he may be taking a periodic combative course for the Army and not anyone else which was made in a discussion regarding an article written on RX by Aaron.  

How dare I insult Dave Henry by suggesting that might be doing a periodic combat course for the Army.  There's no excuse for me being an complete asshole to Dave Henry by saying such hurtful things about him.  I must be a total hater.... ::)

A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2011, 08:25:36 AM »

Ah fuck off Goodrum.

We all love Dave Henry here, men just have a problem to express their feelings, especially when you're on testosterone.

Ne need for you fucking fairy to swing in and crash the party, Dave doesn't need a balllicker.

Yes, Getbig has always been respectful to IFBB pros..... ::)
A

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2011, 08:27:21 AM »

Yes, Getbig has always been respectful to IFBB pros..... ::)

We all love the pros here (except Tamali, Titus, Jason Who?, Milos and Chick and other bullshitters), but we all hate you.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2011, 08:30:45 AM »
almost forgot.  Here's the two things I wrote on Anabolic Society that Dave Henry is referring to.

Quote from: The Real Vince Goodrum;225649
You're right.  Dave's wearing a military issue PT shirt and shorts so its more likely that he's doing his required MAC training (Modern Army Combatives).  Its just hand to hand combat and everyone that's in the military has to do it.  It certainly isn't mixed martial arts and he's already said on his website that he's going to have a productive offseason and come back bigger and better than ever.

Quote from: The Real Vince Goodrum;225831
Perhaps.  However, I checked current uniforms and Dave isn't wearing a PT shirt and shorts.  I think he's still doing MAC honestly, anything's possible.  Dave Henry's site said to only hear from him directly for info and someone had to send Aaron that picture from overseas. We'll have to see in a year's time as to his plans

Now I'm getting back to work.  We've heard from Waldo where he was, is there anything else to discuss???

A

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2011, 08:40:44 AM »
WTF this thread's supposed to be about David Henry.....

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2011, 12:48:12 PM »
the ALLLLL industry is on getbig. lol

:)

prodh

• Pros
  • Getbig I
« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2011, 01:35:38 PM »

First off, Dave, I'm the only person who suggested that you may be doing combative courses because I was in the Army and it was requirement on a periodic basis and you know that.  Suggested meaning making an educated guess based on one picture that was distributed by Aaron in an obscure article by RX Muscle   So don't go blaming all of Getbig for something that I said.  face.  I respect you bodybuilding career and your accomplishments on the stage.  So take a chill pill and relax.  Don't get pissed off at a statement that isn't even a pot shot or offensive to you.

You know you're abolutely right. You'll type what you want. So I guess I'll just go about my business and be above the stated comments. It's still unclear as to where the animosity results from. No big deal.

-DH
"IFBB Free Agent"

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: May 24, 2011, 01:40:48 PM »
Ron and/mods: Nice job editing the title of this thread.  How are the ESL classes coming?
(

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2011, 01:46:40 PM »
......Mmn...pic just taken today ;)

your not natural don't lie to the young kids.