Author Topic: Who is this "Noel Fuller" character on MD?  (Read 69463 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: Who is this "Noel Fuller" character on MD?
« Reply #300 on: May 19, 2011, 06:43:52 PM »
dont worry bodybuilding is filled with morons, ur buddy noels client base is safe, were just making sure the smart people realise hes a fucking scammer
I don't care about his client base. I just want the flaming to stop. I don't even think this will effect his business since Noel usually trains women and hardly any women post here. As i said, i hired Noel for his eye. I do most of my own work. I am a fairly easy client to have im sure but when i diet i jump from extreme to extreme and i trust his eye more then i do anyone else. Anyone else will tell you, "Hey man you look great!" when you are at 10% bf. Ripitupbaby doesn't even have as good as an eye as he does. She will push me to one extreme or the other. He has my level of clarity when im level headed and i need that sometimes.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #301 on: May 19, 2011, 06:48:36 PM »
Ripitupbaby doesn't even have as good as an eye as he does.
    :o    :o     ::)   ;D   

you don trust getbig to be honest with you? im dissapointed and a bit hurt. go ahead and waste your money on noel's "eye"..

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #302 on: May 19, 2011, 06:49:49 PM »
Hi bitches, sorry too busy making money to stop by, hows the food stamps working out for you guys?
Any nudes of Nicki ?  :P

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #303 on: May 19, 2011, 06:51:26 PM »
    :o    :o     ::)   ;D   

you don trust getbig to be honest with you? im dissapointed and a bit hurt. go ahead and waste your money on noel's "eye"..
The people in the know on getbig won't be available at 4am in the morning to respond within seconds to tell me if there is anything that needs to be done last minute for an 11am prejudging.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: May 19, 2011, 06:52:57 PM »
Why is noel still here?  I thought he was too busy "making money"

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #305 on: May 19, 2011, 06:54:00 PM »
The people in the know on getbig won't be available at 4am in the morning to respond within seconds to tell me if there is anything that needs to be done last minute for an 11am prejudging.
o brother. slap yourself.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #306 on: May 19, 2011, 06:59:01 PM »

That would be why you hire someone to do your prep  ;D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: May 19, 2011, 07:01:08 PM »
Quote from: Noel Fuller
Hi bitches, sorry too busy making money to stop by, hows the food stamps working out for you guys?

???

GH 15 is just pissed becasue my guy kicked your ass, damn dude spell check

If diet was all about hormones and diuretics GH would still be relevent.

I have not been to this website for years because its pretty boring, friend told me I was now famous and sent a link, had to come see what was going on, damn I have to get back here more often.
Could somebody translate this shit for me, GH15 has downs or something
I meant GH15 wasnt relevent , you  dumbass
GH15 I dont get why your so bitter, its not our fault your too stupid to make money in the sport after you fucked yourself up, its kinda all on you.
I'll make time for you guys. You deserve it.
His steroid facts are about 15 years old, he needs to get a day job
I dont see why you guys give GH15 so much credit, hes just a washed up has been with old old info.
steroids work different for different people, deca is great from what I read on the internet.
What Palumbo did to me? What the fuck are you talkin about? Its so hard to read your shit GH15.
GH had to write 3 babbling postsin a row to let you know how important he is, poor delusional bastard, could somebody get this guy a dictionary, i'm seriously getting a headache trying to disypher his ramblings.
now thats embarrasing
GH you have no clients
No one offered you shit you pathetic bitter has been. I have clients you have your anger, scuse me while I go outside and wash my Porsche.
Oh you mean the girl I turned pro the first time I worked with her, didnt she place third in her first pro show?
Turned this one pro too
Bleu Taylor when he won the usa, ya thats my work
I got news for you, no one is going to beat Iris
Well its seems funny as soon as I work with people they get a lot sharper and place very high, I dont do the building part guys thats all on them I do the diet, thats what I get paid for, ya dont hire me . like I give a shit if you dont place high, the people that hire me will be kicking you ass though.
Rich ugly fat redneck
Is that Kianna Phi? Yes yes it is.
Zoa wanted to see what George Farrah could do for her at the Olympia, I have no problem with that.
Agent if you have a different story you go ahead and say it.
proud yes, obsessed not so much
Deca and tren together? stock up on nolvadex...at least thats what I read on the internet
One more time dumbass I do the diet, diet has nothing to do with drugs.
GH15 do you know how many people laugh at you behind your back? How was the Arnold reunion ...oh no you didnt go..sorry.
seriously its not drugs that get you shredded, while they help hold muscle while your restricting they have little, very little to do with fat loss
Lifetime natural
GH i'm starting to see some cracks in your knowledge.
wow then why arnt more people shredded on it.
Sorry GH another pro called for a diet, what were you saying?
GH made two huge mistakes about suppliments on this page, who wants to chime in with what they were, prizes are involved for the person who notices the two glaring errors first.
I wouldnt let anyone else touch the Porsche's
Is he huge? no hes a lifetime natural, the point is hes cut and no drugs, not even a diuretic, diet is about diet not drugs.
I am making money while I post on here, answering email questions about prep, phones about prep, selling memberships and playing world of tanks all at the same time, I do take bodybuilding seriuosly as its putting food on my table, this I dont take very seriously but it is amusing.
People can laugh all they want they want.  Go ahead and tell everyone why Zoa fired me I cant wait to hear this.
Wheres GH15 when we have a real pro in the room?
You enjoy the company of men, why shouldt she?
its stupid even for a gimmick to post steroid info on here.
I almost always use a diuretic when prepping people but thats water and has nothing to do with steroids. Steroids hold the muscle while dieting. no where near as importand come contest time as they are in the offseason.
Picture her 14 years ago, most latina's dont age well, Arnold had every women in the house impregnated at the same time= alpha male
it looks scary
At least Milos had a gym, sure he made some mistakes but he is still respected where your just a bitter internet joke gh15
If its all a joke you should have about 5 champs by next week, I cant wait to see the fruits of your labor
I happen to like the female bodybuilder look so its attractive to me, heres some pics of some of my other clients for those guys intimidated by athletic looking women
Bikini I have never in my life told a girl to take steroids, if there already on I work with them, if the are natural i ALWAYS encourage them to stay that way, ask anyone I really work with.
Evo, why so serious?
Dude i've been working all day, rough job huh? 10 clients at 75 per session. One more and I'm outta here
evo look this up www.worldoftanks.com     free time no more
Oh ya I got into a fight between sessions and kicked the crap out of ten guys, my penis is also enormous
Did you say fighting, I'm also helping Thiago Alvares get ready for UFC 134
I still like nolvadex for getting rid of steroid induced water retention close to a show, I think its better than arimidex but if I have both I use them to be extra sure
Is that Abu Dhabi world champ Fabiano Scherner and Thiaga Alvares? Ya I think it is.............
A day out? Ya you have a clue
You can dial it in easy if you know what your doing, if you use too many diuretics its an easy fix if you have a couple hours

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #308 on: May 19, 2011, 07:03:06 PM »
Getbig has that mutli-post effect on people. I tend to post on here way more than I do on other sites, when I stop by.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #309 on: May 19, 2011, 07:04:20 PM »
o brother. slap yourself.
No.. You need to slap yourself. I have about had it with you. This coming from a kid who robbed his parents dry to buy coke and then had to be put into rehab. Then he has the audacity to post it on a public forum. You have no credibility on this forum whatsoever. Why anyone listens to you is beyond me. I guess when you take a pill to wake up and one to go to sleep, one to shit, one to get it up, one to feel good, one to go work out, and then everything else under the sun you have a lot of experience.   Not saying all your advice is bad but some of it is out there. You are an extreme on the standard deviation. I have YET to see you properly diet down and post pictures of it in single digit body fat. You have not competed. You don't know the stresses. You have no experience with diet but i guess you could always load up on some DNP and suck yourself down the easy way. I have seen the look in your eyes and i just see a lost soul who is young and confused. Doesn't really know what he is doing with his life yet.

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #310 on: May 19, 2011, 07:13:10 PM »
Is that Abu Dhabi world champ Fabiano Scherner and Thiaga Alvares? Ya I think it is.............

you cant even spell your supposed celebrity clients name right
what the fuck is wrong with you

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #311 on: May 19, 2011, 07:26:37 PM »
No.. You need to slap yourself. I have about had it with you. This coming from a kid who robbed his parents dry to buy coke and then had to be put into rehab. Then he has the audacity to post it on a public forum. You have no credibility on this forum whatsoever. Why anyone listens to you is beyond me. I guess when you take a pill to wake up and one to go to sleep, one to shit, one to get it up, one to feel good, one to go work out, and then everything else under the sun you have a lot of experience.   Not saying all your advice is bad but some of it is out there. You are an extreme on the standard deviation. I have YET to see you properly diet down and post pictures of it in single digit body fat. You have not competed. You don't know the stresses. You have no experience with diet but i guess you could always load up on some DNP and suck yourself down the easy way. I have seen the look in your eyes and i just see a lost soul who is young and confused. Doesn't really know what he is doing with his life yet.

;D

"The people in the know on getbig won't be available at 4am in the morning to respond within seconds to tell me if there is anything that needs to be done last minute for an 11am prejudging."

;D  ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #312 on: May 19, 2011, 07:29:29 PM »
why are the two blonde white guys fighting?

shouldn't they band together and go back to hating blacks, jews and gays?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #313 on: May 19, 2011, 07:34:49 PM »
That wasn't a meltdown, that was an epic ownage

he has "about had it with me"

:o

, and i am a "lost soul that is young and confused".   

breathing fire ;D

and oh yea

"The people in the know on getbig won't be available at 4am in the morning to respond within seconds to tell me if there is anything that needs to be done last minute for an 11am prejudging."

;D

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #314 on: May 19, 2011, 07:43:48 PM »
Who the fuck is Thiaga Alveraz??

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #315 on: May 19, 2011, 07:51:45 PM »

he has "about had it with me"

, and i am a "lost soul that is young and confused".   

breathing fire ;D

and oh yea

;D
As i said.... lost.

The second video reaffirms everything i have previously thought about you. You are just another clone of every other gay arrogant west coast man. Same facial expressions, attitude, etc. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. I guess when you have already hit rock bottom before the age of 20 dignity goes out the window.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #316 on: May 19, 2011, 08:01:27 PM »
and how much experience do you have with gay west coast men leafy ?  ;D

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #317 on: May 19, 2011, 08:07:56 PM »
and how much experience do you have with gay west coast men leafy ?  ;D
None thankfully. There is no rabbit hole there for you to follow. My best friend moved out to LA in 2009 and is trying to fly me out there this year when im done competing... He has a lot of gay friends that add me on facebook and i see their annoying posts and updates. Probably all due to the brain washing from watching reruns on Logo.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #318 on: May 19, 2011, 08:09:39 PM »
I see Tbombz is still talking shit yet he nor anyone else has even bothered to address my question.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #319 on: May 19, 2011, 08:13:25 PM »
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

i don't know what it is..But someone should kill that fucking ugly thing as soon as possible and take it out of its misery.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #320 on: May 19, 2011, 08:14:19 PM »
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT
That my friend is that disgusting self absorbed narccistic gay west coast subculture i speak of. I can probably find atleast 3 videos of different people doing the same crap. It is ingrained into them. Flexingtonsteele claims candidizzle is a cool guy and i trust flex but flex is raised in Cali so he has a different perspective. You get people of a different caliber over there.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #321 on: May 19, 2011, 08:15:36 PM »
I still like nolvadex for getting rid of steroid induced water retention close to a show, I think its better than arimidex but if I have both I use them to be extra sure.

You don't need anything but masterona,,nolvadex is for pussy and arimedex is ok but will dry you too much to a point you will look like today generation of shit heads that fellas like samir at 180lb wiped the floor with ...you do understand that samir wiped the floor with the 240lb fella of today right? arimedex ... nolvadex,,hey maybe you should use the novadex from gaspari on your free time together with danta beef protein since that beef protein go well with novadex and creatine mono anal disturbance

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #322 on: May 19, 2011, 08:17:02 PM »
Still no answer?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #323 on: May 19, 2011, 08:17:27 PM »
i don't know what it is..But someone should kill that fucking ugly thing as soon as possible and take it out of its misery.
What is more pathetic is he clearly practiced that for a few minutes and probably does it in the mirror every morning when he wakes up.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #324 on: May 19, 2011, 08:21:15 PM »
NPP and tren - awesome combo

Masteron better than nolv - FACT!

GH and tren - walking around sub 10% with no cv

The bible being full of great info that most of the spastic posting on here would never be privy too

GH15, pro, gimmick, international steroid god or whatever - he is on point with his musings.

10%? try 6-7% on regular basis,,

i wrote 1000s times the way to grow ,, i wrote the way to grow lean ,,i told you

testosterona trenbolona ace will put you at 6% with some gh beforehand,,

then you bring gh back in and jack up on the nandrolone phnyl and final end you bring in the testosterona for complete and utter explosion while increasing the gh doses...all along you make sure masterona is taken at the right doses to keep yourself from going bloofy ,,

the need of orals is not even in existent anymore aside from diuretics,,that's how the bodybuild life extended to past 40...by the usage of legit gh and alot less usage of harsh orals ...

yes we still use orals liek halo ... in liquid forms ,, and we use some winstrol at times,,and other drugs in oral form but the  actual base is made of injectables and this is the main bulk of any successful bodybuildr

gh15 approved
fallen angel