Author Topic: Who is this "Noel Fuller" character on MD?  (Read 70298 times)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Re: Who is this "Noel Fuller" character on MD?
« Reply #350 on: May 19, 2011, 11:25:12 PM »
Yet you are on more gear than a npc guy to look like this - sure seems like you are wasting your time to me  ::)

No shit.

Why did his wife leave him?

roccoginge

« Reply #351 on: May 20, 2011, 03:30:26 AM »
there is only one user and its me,,gh15,,always been always wil be ,,actually imitating me is impossible ,,when i do this style of writing it has specific vocabulary that no americano can do ,,and even if they try hard they fuck up...look at joe the glider for years he been trying,,,it is only international who can try to do it but then the international don't have the ability to actually understand the drug to that level ,,this only come from hands on ,,

real deal ,,if i lied about it i would be out of getbig before 2007 came upon us...that was 4 years back friend,,Ron would not let this thing going unless he was sure this is one individual and only one

gh15 approved
I have no clue who you are, but have you heard of Mr. Dunca?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #352 on: May 20, 2011, 03:32:33 AM »
I have no clue who you are, but have you heard of Mr. Dunca?

Then STFU, you imbecile.

Don't you dare talk directly to the God of Hormones again, or you will be punished.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #353 on: May 20, 2011, 06:23:08 AM »
I didnt make the website I get most of my clients by word of mouth, but you guys are right I need to fix it, Hows everyone doing this morning?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #354 on: May 20, 2011, 06:28:34 AM »
I didnt make the website I get most of my clients by word of mouth, but you guys are right I need to fix it, Hows everyone doing this morning?
Good Noel - how do you like to use a diuretic and what is the best in your opinion ?

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #355 on: May 20, 2011, 06:29:38 AM »
One more time GH because your not a good listener, I don't do the steroid part of the training I do the diet, I don't get them suppliments so I have no chemist agenda. Please miss spell you answer at your convenience

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #356 on: May 20, 2011, 06:30:50 AM »
aldactone seems to work best, light doses

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: May 20, 2011, 06:31:36 AM »
One more time GH because your not a good listener, I don't do the steroid part of the training I do the diet, I don't get them suppliments so I have no chemist agenda. Please miss spell you answer at your convenience

LOL

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #358 on: May 20, 2011, 06:40:30 AM »
History lesson for GH, in  the 80's I was 16. in the 90's I turned Nikki pro and she won her first pro show in 92, in 95 I helped turn Achims career around and got him qualified for the O for the first time in his life,twice, I also got Nicolia two 4th place finishes at his first two pro shows,ya I have a fat face, I'm almost 50, I could give a shit less about having a six pack, I have a beautiful wife and three kids, ever live with a Spanish girl and try to stay skinny, fuck that noise and pass the guac...

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: May 20, 2011, 06:42:12 AM »
History lesson for GH, in  the 80's I was 16. in the 90's I turned Nikki pro and she won her first pro show in 92, in 95 I helped turn Achims career around and got him qualified for the O for the first time in his life,twice, I also got Nicolia two 4th place finishes at his first two pro shows,ya I have a fat face, I'm almost 50, I could give a shit less about having a six pack, I have a beautiful wife and three kids, ever live with a Spanish girl and try to stay skinny, fuck that noise and pass the guac...

meltdown.

stay calm, sweetheart, it's only the internet.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #360 on: May 20, 2011, 06:44:15 AM »
You were from Aus right Noel ? and have competed to ? Im sure I have seen pics of you contest ready in Aussie Flex/Muscle Builder

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #361 on: May 20, 2011, 06:49:45 AM »
No I'm from Oregon, yes I competed but I was only a local level guy.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #362 on: May 20, 2011, 06:50:33 AM »
No I'm from Oregon, yes I competed but I was only a local level guy.
Ahh ok - my mistake - on with the Flame fest  ;D

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #363 on: May 20, 2011, 06:59:22 AM »
So thread re-cap-

Noel Fuller seems cool and all of the people who know him or have worked with him like him and say good things.

The people he works with win stuff.

The people who do not know him seem to really dislike him.

Pretty much it. Rare cameo from Billy Guns and even Goodrum.

Thread hit 15 pages in less than 24 hours, very impressive.

Sorry but this is an inaccurate recap.  Allow me.

Noel Fuller has a ridiculously skewed sense of self importance.

The head case female to male transgendered freaks who know him like him.

Those same head cases win plastic trophies in high school auditoriums in front of 100 people, most of whom are friends and family, struggling to understand why daddy's little girl now wants everyone to call 'her' Justin.

Noel feels this gives him a reason to tell everyone how awesome he is, completely unaware of the fact that most people don't care one bit.

Oh and yea billy and Vince are straight out of deliverance.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #364 on: May 20, 2011, 07:18:29 AM »

Sorry but this is an inaccurate recap.  Allow me.

Those same head cases win plastic trophies in high school auditoriums in front of 100 people, most of whom are friends and family, struggling to understand why daddy's little girl now wants everyone to call 'her' Justin.

Noel feels this gives him a reason to tell everyone how awesome he is, completely unaware of the fact that most people don't care one bit.

Thanks for the happy recap. Saved me a lot of wasted time.  ;)
!

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: May 20, 2011, 07:24:45 AM »

Sorry but this is an inaccurate recap.  Allow me.

Now I predict this fooler character is going to switch to damage control after realizing if your not accepted at Get Big, your not anywhere in this 'industry'. He's going to end up like Will Brink and the rest of the charactors that run their mouths.

Some idiots just dont know when to STFU and bow down to a god:GH15

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #366 on: May 20, 2011, 07:26:28 AM »
Now I predict this fooler character is going to switch to damage control after realizing if your not accepted at get big, your not anywhere in this 'industry'. H'es going to end up like Will Brink and the rest of the charactors that run their mouths.

Some idiots just dont know when to STFU and bow down to a god:GH15
"Will Brink"...hahaha Oh, brother. This place was too much for him.  ;D
!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #367 on: May 20, 2011, 07:50:42 AM »
No.. You need to slap yourself. I have about had it with you. This coming from a kid who robbed his parents dry to buy coke and then had to be put into rehab. Then he has the audacity to post it on a public forum. You have no credibility on this forum whatsoever. Why anyone listens to you is beyond me. I guess when you take a pill to wake up and one to go to sleep, one to shit, one to get it up, one to feel good, one to go work out, and then everything else under the sun you have a lot of experience.   Not saying all your advice is bad but some of it is out there. You are an extreme on the standard deviation. I have YET to see you properly diet down and post pictures of it in single digit body fat. You have not competed. You don't know the stresses. You have no experience with diet but i guess you could always load up on some DNP and suck yourself down the easy way. I have seen the look in your eyes and i just see a lost soul who is young and confused. Doesn't really know what he is doing with his life yet.

Nice ;D

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #368 on: May 20, 2011, 07:56:27 AM »
Thanks for the happy recap. Saved me a lot of wasted time.  ;)

No problem Mr. Blanco, I realize how valuable your time is.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #369 on: May 20, 2011, 07:58:57 AM »
I'm glad leafy isnt mad at me

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #370 on: May 20, 2011, 08:03:45 AM »

If you live in Oregon then you mean a Mexican girl not a fu*king spaniard. And yes it's very hard staying lean cause they're evil and everything has to be fried in fu*king oil.

newmom

« Reply #371 on: May 20, 2011, 08:11:53 AM »
If you live in Oregon then you mean a Mexican girl not a fu*king spaniard. And yes it's very hard staying lean cause they're evil and everything has to be fried in fu*king oil.

mmmmm empenadas

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #372 on: May 20, 2011, 08:17:28 AM »
That my friend is that disgusting self absorbed narccistic gay west coast subculture i speak of. I can probably find atleast 3 videos of different people doing the same crap. It is ingrained into them. Flexingtonsteele claims candidizzle is a cool guy and i trust flex but flex is raised in Cali so he has a different perspective. You get people of a different caliber over there.

cool song  ;D

What is more pathetic is he clearly practiced that for a few minutes and probably does it in the mirror every morning when he wakes up.

whats pathetic is that you would need to "practice" in order to make a video as such, which is clearly known through your projection onto me.  ;D o, yea, i gotta make kissey faces all the time  in order to do right  ::) ;D

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #373 on: May 20, 2011, 08:19:28 AM »

Nicaraguan

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: May 20, 2011, 08:21:41 AM »