Author Topic: Recent college grads sour on Obama, surveys say. LMFAO - Reality Bites.  (Read 2856 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I already offer to help him get back his tuition.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
okay, so you'll concede the stimulus issue as a wash since Bush did it too, possibly at a higher $ amount.

Which ways has Obama injected instability into the bidness world outside of the stim bill?
what does bush have to do with anything you tard? what is it with you and the moral equivilency bull shit?

The stimulus could have had a short term benefit but with long term consequences had there not been so much waste and its efforts negated by the health care debacle...

as for what obama has done to inject instability lets start with my last post and what you disagree with before I completely make you look like a jack ass with an MBA ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obamacare, taxes, nlrb madness, energy inflation, card check, cap n trade, antui business appointees in agencies, epa insanity and on and on and on.

Damn 240 - you really are fucked in the head. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Obamacare, taxes, nlrb madness, energy inflation, card check, cap n trade, antui business appointees in agencies, epa insanity and on and on and on.

thanks for teh answer.

cap/trade hasn't passed yet.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
obama has done nothing but inject instability into the business arena...the health care bill which has injected the majority of it and will continue to do so for 5 more years, finreg which was a shell of a bill with details to be laid out later, toying with tax cut expirations...dude the list goes on and on...

as a small business owner you should know first hand that one of the best ways to encourage business to spend is to give them as much stability as possible in terms of future events and expenditures. YOU THINK OBAMA HAS DONE THAT?
what part of this post do you disagree with 240?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
thanks for teh answer.

cap/trade hasn't passed yet.

Obama is implementing all of the bullshit of cap & trade via the EPA regs.  Do you not pay attention to anything?   

BTW - you are noticably silent in my "Misery Idex" thread while appearing in every Palin thread. 

Any reason?