Author Topic: Ordering from the internet  (Read 5037 times)

mikeymuscles

• Getbig III
Ordering from the internet
« on: May 21, 2011, 02:18:38 PM »
I am contemplating ordering from the internet and just want to pick your brains as to what experiences you have had.  It is a well known site that I am sure many of you have ordered from and would like to know how risky it is?  Also I hear you now have to sign for internationally mailed packages is this true as well?

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Re: Ordering from the internet
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 08:13:36 PM »
I am contemplating ordering from the internet and just want to pick your brains as to what experiences you have had.  It is a well known site that I am sure many of you have ordered from and would like to know how risky it is?  Also I hear you now have to sign for internationally mailed packages is this true as well?

no offense man, but you are just the type to get caught ordering gear. here you are in a public forum blabbering on about ordeing packages. Why not just email your order to the DEA while you are at it? ....come on man...
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 08:15:05 PM »

Im contemplating  whethr or not you may be mildly retarded.....
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 02:41:59 AM »
Nothing wrong with ordering from the net, ive done it plenty of times and so have many of my friends
Thunderdome approved

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 04:46:50 AM »
Nothing wrong with ordering from the net, ive done it plenty of times and so have many of my friends

x2

mikeymuscles

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2011, 03:17:33 PM »
no offense man, but you are just the type to get caught ordering gear. here you are in a public forum blabbering on about ordeing packages. Why not just email your order to the DEA while you are at it? ....come on man...

Funny, I was wondering if you were slow after reading your attempt at the English language.  I highly doubt the DEA is monitoring a post inquiring about a "possible" online order.  There are hundreds of weightlifting sites with thousands of steroid related questions.  According to your logic any comment you have ever made about steroid use should have resulted in your arrest.

mikeymuscles

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2011, 03:41:10 PM »
Wow dude you are a tool.  You come into my thread and try to flame me when just a month ago you post a thread and mention your source?  You sir, are a complete hypocrite and should go jump on a grenade. 

For all those who would like to read it the thread is titled: whats up bros?  Time for me to cycle

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2011, 03:44:41 PM »
lmao. man, you sure get torqued up... :)
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2011, 03:52:51 PM »
Wow dude you are a tool.  You come into my thread and try to flame me when just a month ago you post a thread and mention your source?  You sir, are a complete hypocrite and should go jump on a grenade.  

For all those who would like to read it the thread is titled: whats up bros?  Time for me to cycle

i actually did post that and you are bout right. But the real truth is that i posted something like what you mentioned and then i realized how stupid it was and went back in and deleted all of it out. i wasnt trying to insult you. I guess I should have pm'd you. For clarification though, you are damn right law enforcemnet roams these boards, etc. They know the steroid trade is done largely through internet means. My main point was that you have everything to lose and nothing to gain by even talking about how to order gear in here. Our best bet is to all play like we are from other coutries where gear is legal. I be damned if I want my ass tied to a bunch of threads about sources... roids are schedule 2 substance making them as illegal as crack. Ordering it through the mail is felony. A felony would ruin your chances of employment for the next 60 years. Some things to think about.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2011, 08:01:22 PM »

same here,never ever had a problem...

mikeymuscles

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2011, 04:42:45 AM »
i actually did post that and you are bout right. But the real truth is that i posted something like what you mentioned and then i realized how stupid it was and went back in and deleted all of it out. i wasnt trying to insult you. I guess I should have pm'd you. For clarification though, you are damn right law enforcemnet roams these boards, etc. They know the steroid trade is done largely through internet means. My main point was that you have everything to lose and nothing to gain by even talking about how to order gear in here. Our best bet is to all play like we are from other coutries where gear is legal. I be damned if I want my ass tied to a bunch of threads about sources... roids are schedule 2 substance making them as illegal as crack. Ordering it through the mail is felony. A felony would ruin your chances of employment for the next 60 years. Some things to think about.

I wasn't asking for a source, I was just asking if anyone has had any issues.  As far as pm's go do you really think they are so secure that that gov't can't bypass the security on here? 

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2011, 08:12:14 PM »
I wasn't asking for a source, I was just asking if anyone has had any issues.  As far as pm's go do you really think they are so secure that that gov't can't bypass the security on here? 

they flew choppers into pakistan and killed bin laden, 2 miles from a huge military academy... im pretty sure they can link your IP address to your physical location and come fuck with you if they want...
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2011, 08:13:07 PM »
ah yeah Im a voodo child

mikeymuscles

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2011, 07:22:35 AM »
they flew choppers into pakistan and killed bin laden, 2 miles from a huge military academy... im pretty sure they can link your IP address to your physical location and come fuck with you if they want...

YEs so by your logic there should be no posting about steroids whatsoever. 

American Muscle

• Getbig II
  • POW in the WOD
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2011, 10:39:39 AM »

lol..To a highly suspicious compound that was built before their eyes, in which Bin Laden lived for 5 years during "the big search".

Trouble is, these assholes will go to extraordinary lengths to bust a guy that wants to use some hormones - BUT THEY WON'T DO ANYTHING ELSE WORTH A SHIT.  Fascism at it's finest.

To the original poster: You should use common sense and do as little posting about it as possible.  Yes, there is good gear to be had.  But there's a lot more bunk shit than legit these days, for good reason, and a lot of dummies buying the bunk gear without realizing it (to the point they'll actually reorder from the same bunk supplier, repeatedly).  

So it makes a situation whereby many suppliers are merely selling oil at incredible profit, and they are at a greatly reduced risk of being busted...perfect for them all the way around - after all, selling neutral oil would make prosecution quite difficult and perhaps impossible in many jurisdictions.  Think about it.  Combine that fact with the blinded egos of many young morons who are convinced they're "on gear" and you have an ideal situation for theft.

Anyway, as I say, use common sense and tread carefully.  Think.  Trying to interact on the subject using message boards will simply lead you to the moron crew, and you will end up being scammed just like they are.
Fight the Enemy

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2011, 05:30:16 PM »
YEs so by your logic there should be no posting about steroids whatsoever. 

no fuck face, thats not what i said. i said if you are posting about ordering gear, youre drawing unecessary attention to yourself.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2011, 07:56:44 PM »
no fuck face, thats not what i said. i said if you are posting about ordering gear, youre drawing unecessary attention to yourself.

LOL, some people are really paranoid.

So you think the FBI is surfing getbig all day, using accounts like "Big Dicked Bob" and "Fox Mulder" and check if "Donkeykong" or "Bigjohn_bluesfan" talk about ordering steroids online??

::) ::) ::)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2011, 11:52:50 PM »
lol..To a highly suspicious compound that was built before their eyes, in which Bin Laden lived for 5 years during "the big search".

Trouble is, these assholes will go to extraordinary lengths to bust a guy that wants to use some hormones - BUT THEY WON'T DO ANYTHING ELSE WORTH A SHIT.  Fascism at it's finest.

To the original poster: You should use common sense and do as little posting about it as possible.  Yes, there is good gear to be had.  But there's a lot more bunk shit than legit these days, for good reason, and a lot of dummies buying the bunk gear without realizing it (to the point they'll actually reorder from the same bunk supplier, repeatedly).  

So it makes a situation whereby many suppliers are merely selling oil at incredible profit, and they are at a greatly reduced risk of being busted...perfect for them all the way around - after all, selling neutral oil would make prosecution quite difficult and perhaps impossible in many jurisdictions.  Think about it.  Combine that fact with the blinded egos of many young morons who are convinced they're "on gear" and you have an ideal situation for theft.

Anyway, as I say, use common sense and tread carefully.  Think.  Trying to interact on the subject using message boards will simply lead you to the moron crew, and you will end up being scammed just like they are.

Good post. There's a lot more fake gear out there than real and unfortunately a lot of guys don't know the difference because garbage is all they've ever had access to. However, you can get into some pretty big trouble even selling completely fake gear, even if it's nothing but oil but labeled and passed as a steroid in general the same laws will punish you in the same way. It might not be as harsh in some instances but there's been several people over the last decade or so that have gotten into some pretty big trouble for just that.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2011, 12:31:08 AM »
Getting your order may not be the problem.  I think the main issue is when the supplier gets busted he has everyones info on his PC or written down.  I was threatened once when I bitched about an order I never got.  The dude actually emailed me back my address and said that if I continued he would make sure he would use it.  I only got impatient after 3 fucking months... ::)  and I never saw my order.

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2011, 08:43:44 AM »
Getting your order may not be the problem.  I think the main issue is when the supplier gets busted he has everyones info on his PC or written down.  I was threatened once when I bitched about an order I never got.  The dude actually emailed me back my address and said that if I continued he would make sure he would use it.  I only got impatient after 3 fucking months... ::)  and I never saw my order.

You should out that source and what board was involved. That is complete BS. After 1 month you should be allowed to start asking questions.

American Muscle

• Getbig II
  • POW in the WOD
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2011, 11:07:14 AM »
Good post. There's a lot more fake gear out there than real and unfortunately a lot of guys don't know the difference because garbage is all they've ever had access to. However, you can get into some pretty big trouble even selling completely fake gear, even if it's nothing but oil but labeled and passed as a steroid in general the same laws will punish you in the same way. It might not be as harsh in some instances but there's been several people over the last decade or so that have gotten into some pretty big trouble for just that.

Yes, in some jurisdictions they've written this type of wording into law.  In most cases it was done in an attempt to prosecute the guys who would sell chunks of soap as crack, etc.  This concept came from feelings of defeat on the part of cops and prosecutors, having to go from "getting the goods" on someone to being forced into dropping charges.  You'd think they would be amused by the shell game a would-be buyer has to go through, but it shows what skewed priorities they really have.  Egomaniacs.

As it is, a person caught on the street in a particular jurisdiction selling a chunk of soap to an undercover cop will be much easier to prosecute than any other type of exchange.  But in any case, without a verified illegal substance in evidence, several new layers of burden are placed on the prosecutor.
Fight the Enemy

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2011, 04:33:33 PM »
You should out that source and what board was involved. That is complete BS. After 1 month you should be allowed to start asking questions.

Well it was 5 years ago and he was a known scammer from this board and many others I am sure.  He changed usernames many times.  Dude was from Florida.  I can't even remember the username he had at the time.  Some good people here helped me out after I got fucked but they are mostly gone from here now as well.  :'(

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2011, 06:18:16 PM »
Well it was 5 years ago and he was a known scammer from this board and many others I am sure.  He changed usernames many times.  Dude was from Florida.  I can't even remember the username he had at the time.  Some good people here helped me out after I got fucked but they are mostly gone from here now as well.  :'(

I know exactly who you are talking about. The guys name was zeeek and then division kicked him off and then he changed his name to sprinkfsu or some shit...if you search my posts you can see me ragging his ass out back in 2006-2007.....
ah yeah Im a voodo child

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2011, 06:47:15 PM »
I know exactly who you are talking about. The guys name was zeeek and then division kicked him off and then he changed his name to sprinkfsu or some shit...if you search my posts you can see me ragging his ass out back in 2006-2007.....

bingo

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2011, 07:22:18 PM »

good post