Author Topic: Shock: Jihadi Who Threatnd South Park Over Mohammad Cart Was Obama Volununteer  (Read 585 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now

Man you silly little douchbag libs....yup its all harmless fun. Barry sure has some great folks supporting him.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/internet/south-park-jihadi-was-obama-volunteer-714639

MAY 20--The radicalized knucklehead convicted of threatening the lives of the “South Park” creators signed up as a volunteer for Barack Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign, but by the time Election Day arrived he had concluded it would be a violation of Islamic law to vote in the U.S. election, according to court records.

Wannabe jihadi Zachary Chesser, 21, was sentenced earlier this year to 25 years in federal prison following his guilty plea to making the “South Park” threats as well as providing material support to terrorists (in this case the Somali guerilla group Al-Shabaab).

Chesser, pictured in the mug shot at right, has cooperated with FBI agents and helped prosecutors building a case against Jessie Curtis Morton, with whom Chesser operated the extremist Revolution Muslim web site. Morton was named last week in a felony criminal complaint charging him with threatening the lives of Matt Stone and Trey Parker over a “South Park” episode that included the Prophet Muhammad dressed in a bear suit.

In U.S. District Court filings, Chesser’s lawyer and family members described him as a passionate young man whose interests pinballed from subject to subject (sports, Japanese anime, break dancing, heavy metal, Buddhism, Islam) and often turned on a dime. His attorney reported that despite Chesser’s “increasing devotion to a rigid form of Islam,” he “volunteered to campaign in the 2008 presidential election.” However, “by the time the election came on November 4, 2008, Mr. Chesser had become convinced it would be a violation of Islamic law to vote.”

In a character letter, Chesser’s stepmother recalled him “ranting about how the Koran says he can’t support Obama even though he had signed up to help with the campaign."

Chesser apologized in a “Statement of Responsibility” for the “harm and pain I have caused,” noting that he was “ashamed and bewildered that I was capable of doing it.” Chesser added that, “I have always been a pacificist” and “The jihadi ideology I was drawn into was contrary to everything I had grown up thinking and believing.”

Before this revelation, Chesser--now imprisoned at the federal penitentiary in Marion, Illinois--viewed the “South Park” controversy as an opportunity to further disseminate radical messages. In fact, in a wiretapped April 2010 conversation with Morton, Chesser reported that the term “Revolution Muslim” was then the “68th most searched term on Google,” according to the Morton criminal complaint. (3 pages)
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Sorry HH6 - no "Shock" to me about this.    ;D  ;D  ;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
No...not to the folks here who were scream that Barry was a traitorous prick from the word go....but for Benny the douche and the rest.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
No...not to the folks here who were scream that Barry was a traitorous prick from the word go....but for Benny the douche and the rest.

See here is the thing HH6 - I am in the Belly of the Beast of the far left cabal and enemy of the nation.   You live in Mass right?   So you might get it, but not the ghetto part.  The uber wealthy who live in ate communities are mostly leftists, same with the ghetto welfare parasites.   They have formed almost a union of co-joined interests.       

I grew up in the Bronx and lower Westchester.   I grew up working blue collar middle class in mostly Italo nabe, but always dealng with ghetto thugs in the bronx, brooklyn, but at the same time dealing with uber wealthy beyond belief far left liberal jews/guilt ridden white yupies from Katonah, Chappaqua (Clintons), Bedford (Martha Stewart, Soros, richard Gere) ,  in scarsdale, bronxville, greenwich, edgmont, etc.   

I know the deal far more than most.   GW does too.   

If you ever listen to Michael Savage, its sort of like that.   

This is why pieces of communist trash like benny, straw, and the other scumbags cant get anything over on my, GW, etc. 

When it came to Obama - some of us with a clue knew from Day 1 - he was a mortal enemy to this country since he unified all of the anti-america forces in this country and those destructive to its well being.  Whether its the parasitic wall street scum, the welfare bums, the racist blacks happy just to have a black potus, the unions, the guilt ridden white pieces of shit, the college professors, the dopers, the drug addicts, the gays, the anti-capitalistic communists, the radical feminists, the enviro-nazis, etc.   

Obama was the perfect vehicle for these destructive forces to get their way.   see, for obama, and those who support him, there is one unifying goal, - collapse the nation and its structures.   And not all for the same reasons.   The obama coalition of dirty scumbags all has their own reason to collapse the nation and take the stance that the "enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Think about it- why are both labor unions and enviro-nazis supporting obama despite the fact that their interests are 180 apart?   Same for islamists and gays?   Same for unber wealthy and welfare scum?   

They will never admit it - but at the end of the day - most of those supporting obama want to collapse the nation an existing structure in one form or another.   

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
hope that guy gets repeatedly ass fucked by some infidel in prison!!!1

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I wish I could say I'm shocked that anyone on this board actually thinks this is significant
Did you guys even read the story?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
No disrespect, I think it's kind of dumb too.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Those pesky tea partiers and White males in their mid 40's are the biggest extremists in this country. I'm glad that our President doesn't let isolated incidents like this effect his judgement. Keep fighting the good fight Barak!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
No disrespect, I think it's kind of dumb too.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel at this point I suppose.