Author Topic: Tennesee Law Enforcement Stealing Money from out of state innocent motorists  (Read 1970 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Innocent seems to be stretching it.... don't really know why any legit person would be carrying around large sums of cash. I know I definitely don't unless I'm doing something shady.  :)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
I remember a similar case in Tenaha in Texas where pretty much every town official was into this scam.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
If they aren't being charged with anything then I find it incredible that they are allowed to keep the money. The way the D. A. stalled answering that question and kinda smother goes to show she knows the while thing is questionable.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
some people do carry large amounts of cash without it meaning they are doing something illegal.  One example is the quite large amount of people that travel around the country setting up booths at conventions, events and shows.  Now if you're one of these people who's packing up from one show and in a hurry to hit the road to the next event a few states away and these cops pull you over, they'll take your money and you'll have to take legal action to get it back.

Remember the guy a few years back that had just come back from selling Raun Paul or tea party stuff?  And the TSA grilled his ass because he had several thousand bucks...  Well if these cops had got him, they would have just taken the money no matter what and he would have to take legal action to get it back.

not cool...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
bump.... this really is wrong...

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
Who cares, it's a bunch of drug smugglers and tea partiers getting hit.  Both are anti-social elements as far as most of us are concerned.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Who cares, it's a bunch of drug smugglers and tea partiers getting hit.  Both are anti-social elements as far as most of us are concerned.

The same thing happened to me after I sold an item for cash. I got stopped by the police for no reason at all, had the money seized as they claimed it was drug money but had it all returned when an internal investigator looked into it and did a proper follow through. He then asked if I wanted to press charges, which I declined to do. So your claim that its just a bunch of drug dealers and tea partiers is retarded but we didn't expect much more coming from you.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I think of times when I've had to carry a few thousand... going to buy a new guitar amp, car, etc...

i would be blindly pissed if some local jacakass with an agenda decided to mess up my income/travel by stealing my money like that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I had this happen to a client of mine.  This was a a former thug who really went clean.  I helped him with a lot o stuff, his pistol permit, etc.  He turned another page and went totally legit.     

He invested in a chicken wings joint and often had to deposit a lot of cash for the store.   The pigs pulled him over and really busted his ass for nothing and found $7500 on him, which he said was for payroll, depotis, etc, and the scum of the earth cops refused to believe him.   They took the cash, but never arrested him, impounding the cash only on the basis they had " good reason" to believe it was related to drug activitiy.     

It wasnt and I showed these pofs cops all the evidence that it was related to his wings store and they still refused to give the money back unless he forfeited 15% to the state for costs, expenses, etc.   The legal costs involved would have been more if we filed an Article 78 against the bitches in blue, so he had to settle.   He got freaking robbed by these scumbags with badges.

This is where I totally part ways with the "conservatives" who defend the cops all the time.   I have been personally witness to far too much to support law enforcement in any way possible.   

To me, 99.95% of the cops are no different than the dirtbags at the post office or DMV.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
The same thing happened to me after I sold an item for cash. I got stopped by the police for no reason at all, had the money seized as they claimed it was drug money but had it all returned when an internal investigator looked into it and did a proper follow through. He then asked if I wanted to press charges, which I declined to do. So your claim that its just a bunch of drug dealers and tea partiers is retarded but we didn't expect much more coming from you.
"clowney" pretty much says it all...  Dude it a gimmick from hell that ron needs to axe.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
"clowney" pretty much says it all...  Dude it a gimmick from hell that ron needs to axe.

:-*

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V

So, so far we've got drug smugglers, tea partiers, a couple of "forward thinkers" who are trying to scam the IRS/too stupid to use all the different instruments that protect one from losing a ton of cash and an ex-con.... still nothing for us good citizens to worry about.   :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Embarrassing....

Those people aren't law enforcement officers, they are thugs in uniforms. Just because you can, don't mean you should...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 ::)  ::)

Sorry - my client came clean and did everything the right way - i showed these pofs cops payroll records, receipts etc.  They still refused to believe him.   

He also got his pistol permit revoked as a result of this nonsense which we had to spend money to get back.  Which I did.  

Sorry - I hate the police state as much as anyone.        

BTW - I will post a little later about what happened to my dad and his pistol permit in westchester county, NY.   

The disgusting bitches in blue are totally screwing over peoples' 2nd amend rights under the radar as well.   

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Embarrassing....

Those people aren't law enforcement officers, they are thugs in uniforms. Just because you can, don't mean you should...

All about meeting quotas....
I hate the State.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
don't worry, timeout is your friend...

You'll be in timeout before me, my bipolar friend.  :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
You'll be in timeout before me, my bipolar friend.  :)
annoying and insane... Anything else you would like to add to your resume here?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
annoying and insane... Anything else you would like to add to your resume here?

Nothing at the moment. thanks.  :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
All about meeting quotas....

And revenue goals.   Most police departments now are revenue sources and little else.   Notice how the bs artists in blue always go after sunday drivers and commuters as opposed to real criminals?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
I got two speeding tickets in the last month.  Don't see me whining about it on here.  Live and let live.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I got two speeding tickets in the last month.  Don't see me whining about it on here.  Live and let live.
Slow down you fucking douchbag.  There's kids in the car you're one day no doubt going to smash into. 

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
Slow down you fucking douchbag.  There's kids in the car you're one day no doubt going to smash into. 

No it'll be a hick punk-ass in a Mustang who instigated me to blow his doors off.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
No it'll be a hick punk-ass in a Mustang who instigated me to blow his doors off.
epic excuse for killing innocent people  ::)  The redneck in the stang made me do it ::)