Author Topic: New York Pro - Jason Huh 1 week out!  (Read 34615 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: New York Pro - Jason Huh 1 week out!
« Reply #100 on: May 24, 2011, 03:57:46 AM »
A buddy of mine took a pic of me yesterday, after chest workout.

Looks great, imagine what you would look like if you tried steroids.  :o :o

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: May 24, 2011, 04:50:32 AM »
Looks great, imagine what you would look like if you tried steroids.  :o :o
No, no steroids my man, steroids are bad for you I heard. All natural here.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #102 on: May 24, 2011, 04:52:27 AM »
No, no steroids my man, steroids are bad for you I heard. All natural here.

good thing, better stay away from those nasty steroids, just do cocaine on the weekends for diet, it's much healthier and better.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #103 on: May 24, 2011, 04:58:07 AM »
Exactly. This is the first time I saw a vid of him speaking. Everything about him screams arrogance and ego. So fuking full of himself. Cocky kuunts like this only hurts even more this reviled "sport." Although I'm not a huge fan of Kai I thought of him every time that Asian prick kept saying, "I hope their ready. I hope their ready." When he stands next to Kai sushi boy will disappear.

And this is how a world class bodybuilder trains? I guess it really doesn't matter if you take enough drugs and peptides. Any kind of muscle stimulation will do. 15 degree range of movement while talking to your flunky.

if you poked yourself in the ass everyday with needle full of gold fina,,if you put in your delt every day so much iu of gh every few hours..if you too knew that your physiqe doesnt have a chance in pro bodybuild since you knew what you looked like with out the size... you too would come off arrogant to make yourself a name in the  very short time in the cult light,, see kamali in the movie flying frogs jumping persians ,,it was releassed in 2001 if not mistaken

those are the fellss with no genetic as you like to say ,,those are the all hormones and drugs fellas ,,very short time in the cult light before ruined due to accesive doses of hgh and insulina,,jason huh doesnt look 270 because he is not,,its his midsection and head that weight 270 ,,it is widdddde

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: May 24, 2011, 05:00:12 AM »

if you poked yourself in the ass everyday with needle full of gold fina,,if you put in your delt every day so much iu of gh every few hours..if you too knew that your physiqe doesnt have a chance in pro bodybuild since you knew what you looked like with out the size... you too would come off arrogant to make yourself a name in the  very short time in the cult light,, see kamali in the movie flying frogs jumping persians ,,it was releassed in 2001 if not mistaken

those are the fellss with no genetic as you like to say ,,those are the all hormones and drugs fellas ,,very short time in the cult light before ruined due to accesive doses of hgh and insulina,,jason huh doesnt look 270 because he is not,,its his midsection and head that weight 270 ,,it is widdddde

gh15 approved

Generation nothingness  :'(

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #105 on: May 24, 2011, 07:00:04 AM »
savage huh

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #106 on: May 24, 2011, 07:02:59 AM »
nomatter what he looks like, he will always stay a midget and will never have a reason to behave cocky, women will laugh at him
;D

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #107 on: May 24, 2011, 07:56:08 AM »
dorian would be disgusted at that arm workout........... never seen 1" reps before

Diesel495

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: May 24, 2011, 08:34:48 AM »
Nice try buddy

That's Ronnie Coleman, post a real one of yours

A buddy of mine took a pic of me yesterday, after chest workout.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: May 24, 2011, 08:46:29 AM »
Nice try buddy

That's Ronnie Coleman, post a real one of yours

ohh really?? ::)

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: May 24, 2011, 08:48:47 AM »
???

He's probably among the very worst.

you are full blown retarded in the head.  Among the worst shape??  Fuck you and your mother

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: May 24, 2011, 08:49:54 AM »
you are full blown retarded in the head.  Among the worst shape??  Fuck you and your mother

hi jason

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: May 24, 2011, 09:22:06 AM »
like a young Flex Wheeler

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: May 24, 2011, 09:28:39 AM »
like a young Flex Wheeler

No body has the shape of Flex wheeler, but among the worst shape of todays pros??? get real.

Flex was also no where near 5'8 270..

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #114 on: May 24, 2011, 09:30:04 AM »

Hello GH15!
What is Jason Huh drug stack?

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: May 24, 2011, 09:34:55 AM »

Hi Jason.  ::)
Yeah, there's nothing impressive about that video. Just a below-average gym rat on a kamikaze cocktail of anabolics, GH, slin, and everything else he can get his hands on.  Terrible shape, structure, separation & flow.  Even Jay Cutler is 1000x better in those regards, and they call him a fridge...

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: May 24, 2011, 09:46:03 AM »
Hi Jason.  ::)
Yeah, there's nothing impressive about that video. Just a below-average gym rat on a kamikaze cocktail of anabolics, GH, slin, and everything else he can get his hands on.  Terrible shape, structure, separation & flow.  Even Jay Cutler is 1000x better in those regards, and they call him a fridge...

Structure kind of agree with, but it's not bad.  Yes not great seperation due to too much slin and gh.  But he has flow and shape.  You cleary no shit about bodybuilding.  Maybe start at bb.com, good starting point for a young fag like yourself.

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: May 24, 2011, 09:47:39 AM »
Structure kind of agree with, but it's not bad.  Yes not great seperation due to too much slin and gh.  But he has flow and shape.  You cleary no shit about bodybuilding.  Maybe start at bb.com, good starting point for a young fag like yourself.

He has the 'flow' and 'shape' of a stumpy and overgrown midget. You've already conceded the other points. Jason Huh is just a really shitty bodybuilder. That is all.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: May 24, 2011, 09:51:17 AM »
He has the 'flow' and 'shape' of a stumpy and overgrown midget. You've already conceded the other points. Jason Huh is just a really shitty bodybuilder. That is all.

5'9 is an optimal height to be at the top these days.  And he is at a weight where he can do well.  I don't like todays bodybuilding at all, but to say he has the worst shape/flow among todays pros is the stupidest thing i've read all day.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: May 24, 2011, 09:57:47 AM »

Hey, hey now..

I don't mind you two arguing about Jason Huh's physique, but don't go redirecting young fags to bb.com.  This is a great place to start and end their online careers as well.

"1"

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: May 24, 2011, 09:59:06 AM »
5'9 is an optimal height to be at the top these days.  And he is at a weight where he can do well.  I don't like todays bodybuilding at all, but to say he has the worst shape/flow among todays pros is the stupidest thing i've read all day.

Not the worst, but certainly among the worst. He's not going to go far -- IMO he's as bad as Kamali.
Now STFU and stop clogging up this thread with your retarded bullshit, Jason.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #121 on: May 24, 2011, 10:10:35 AM »
he is VERY bad,,not only bad but VERY bad,,absolitly all drugs written all over there,,very very bad

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #122 on: May 24, 2011, 10:12:26 AM »
notice when he turn around,,absolitly no thickness to the tricep,,everything that look big on this fella is his head and the scale,,not where it counts,,maybe legs are good hopefuly for him ,,his arms are bad! they are drug made arms nothign to do with training

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: May 24, 2011, 10:15:40 AM »
My point is that he has shape and flow.  Not one other point I was trying to make. 

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: May 24, 2011, 10:49:44 AM »
He sort of reminds me of an early Nasser.  Stumpy legs, decent waist, weak back, heavy bodyweight.