Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 28, 2014, 06:32:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 44   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you reading?  (Read 100428 times)
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

« Reply #800 on: August 21, 2013, 05:01:41 AM »

I might but I don't go looking for them.  Tomorrow I am hauling my ass out of bed at 6am and doing my outdoor cardio.  I might see a snake then.  That's when I always see them as they are up early in the mornings.  I didn't go this morning.  I had a very sore tummy so I stayed in bed drinking my coffee feeling guilty cause I knew I should be up walking. 
Go walking later as you feel like it. Vitamin D/sunshine is very important for ladies bone mineral density.
Report to moderator   Logged
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #801 on: August 21, 2013, 05:05:23 AM »

Go walking later as you feel like it. Vitamin D/sunshine is very important for ladies bone mineral density.
We have sun at 6am here.  I lay in the sun working on my tan because in october it will be too hot and I won't be able to lay out in the sun until May next year.  So I have got the rest of this month and then sept and then I won't expose my skin to the sun here.  Just nasty and unnecessary ultravoilet rays with no ozone layer.
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

« Reply #802 on: August 21, 2013, 05:23:56 AM »

We have sun at 6am here.  I lay in the sun working on my tan because in october it will be too hot and I won't be able to lay out in the sun until May next year.  So I have got the rest of this month and then sept and then I won't expose my skin to the sun here.  Just nasty and unnecessary ultravoilet rays with no ozone layer.
It is hot there summer no doubt, I was there during the rainy season so not bad. Let me see if I can get Basile come down and put oil on your back.  Cheesy
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

« Reply #803 on: August 21, 2013, 05:42:21 AM »

It is hot there summer no doubt, I was there during the rainy season so not bad. Let me see if I can get Basile come down and put oil on your back.  Cheesy
Reading Robert Mitchum biography a amazing person. The seasons opposite in the USA we are going into Fall soon. Proud of of myself planting flowers in the front of my house never done that before, I hope chaos don't see this I'll be outed in 15 seconds.
Roger Bacon
Getbig V

Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

« Reply #804 on: August 21, 2013, 09:07:41 AM »

Oh yeah, you're just now coming into Spring aren't you.  Weird how that works...

booty
Getbig V

« Reply #805 on: August 21, 2013, 03:25:58 PM »

You never made it further than Sydney Mr Nobody.  Up here where I am it is way hotter and very high humidity.  Basile would have to come up my way and in that case I am heading south to get far away.   Cheesy  I might be going to Sydney in Oct for a couple of days. 
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #806 on: August 21, 2013, 03:26:42 PM »

Oh yeah, you're just now coming into Spring aren't you.  Weird how that works...
Yes I will be sad to see summer come.
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

« Reply #807 on: August 21, 2013, 03:32:33 PM »

You never made it further than Sydney Mr Nobody.  Up here where I am it is way hotter and very high humidity.  Basile would have to come up my way and in that case I am heading south to get far away.   Cheesy  I might be going to Sydney in Oct for a couple of days.  
Just been to Manly, Bondi And Sydney is all. I heard Queenslander's were trouble but you seem ok. Basile is probably in western NC chasing Goodrum around so no worries.
Roger Bacon
Getbig V

Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

« Reply #808 on: August 21, 2013, 03:37:32 PM »

Yes I will be sad to see summer come.

That's a good problem to have though.  Here the summer is fantastic but we've got the most disgusting, shitty winter you can imagine. 

I'd take hot as fuck over cold and snowy any day.

booty
Getbig V

« Reply #809 on: August 21, 2013, 04:21:03 PM »

Just been to Manly, Bondi And Sydney is all. I heard Queenslander's were trouble but you seem ok. Basile is probably in western NC chasing Goodrum around so no worries.
The further north you go, the more trouble we become.   Cheesy
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #810 on: August 21, 2013, 04:23:53 PM »

That's a good problem to have though.  Here the summer is fantastic but we've got the most disgusting, shitty winter you can imagine. 

I'd take hot as fuck over cold and snowy any day.

The problem is that the summers here are extremely long.  You can't really get outside and do things even everyday stuff due to the heat.  And you are in air conditioning all the time.  It's not much fun.  And thats when the box jellyfish frequent our oceans too.  So you can't swim, unless its in a swimming pool.  Winter time is another story.  Its bliss and my favourite time of the year and probably the only season I like for that reason. 
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

« Reply #811 on: August 21, 2013, 04:29:35 PM »

The further north you go, the more trouble we become.   Cheesy
Do they drive old pickup trucks up there?

I had sex with a girl in Sydney she came on to me at work not a good experience she wanted to travel back with me to USA I said no a ALW = Average Looking Woman.
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #812 on: August 21, 2013, 05:42:49 PM »

Do they drive old pickup trucks up there?

I had sex with a girl in Sydney she came on to me at work not a good experience she wanted to travel back with me to USA I said no a ALW = Average Looking Woman.
I don't see any pick up trucks here.  It's a mining town so there are many nice cars around. 
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

« Reply #813 on: August 21, 2013, 05:50:23 PM »

I don't see any pick up trucks here.  It's a mining town so there are many nice cars around. 
What kind of car you got?
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #814 on: August 21, 2013, 06:03:32 PM »

What kind of car you got?
An old car.  I don't have a nice car.  I don't care either way, just wish I had air conditioning for summer.  But then it would cost me more in petrol so I guess there is a positive from a negative.
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

« Reply #815 on: August 21, 2013, 06:59:07 PM »

An old car.  I don't have a nice car.  I don't care either way, just wish I had air conditioning for summer.  But then it would cost me more in petrol so I guess there is a positive from a negative.
If I don't have ac I'm dead. Being I sweat badly face only no underarm's nothing but face.
RoyHeilig
Getbig I

« Reply #816 on: August 22, 2013, 10:19:40 PM »

The purpose driven by Rick warren.
dr.chimps
Getbig V

Banana Oil Salesman

« Reply #817 on: August 25, 2013, 05:44:40 AM »

Bogged down in the middle of Mary Gaitskill's 'Bad Behavior.' Supposed to be great, a classic, but all I'm getting is removed, 80's rubber-duckery.    Undecided
CalvinH
Getbig V

Are you talking to me? Walk on home boy.

« Reply #818 on: August 26, 2013, 05:35:47 AM »

This a book thread,lets keep it that way.
calfzilla
Getbig V

RIP little Halo

« Reply #819 on: August 26, 2013, 09:36:19 PM »

The Monkey Wrench Gang, by Edward Abbey.
The Ugly
Getbig V

« Reply #820 on: August 30, 2013, 09:58:23 PM »

Finished Where Serpents Lie by T. Jefferson Parker, and it was pretty good. I'm on a serial killer/mystery kick right now. Just started Black Echo, the first of Michael Connelly's Harry Bosch series.
dr.chimps
Getbig V

Banana Oil Salesman

« Reply #821 on: September 07, 2013, 03:41:22 AM »

67 pages into Neal Stephenson's 'Reamde.' Totally has not caught fire, unlike his other books. Only another 900+ pages to go. Cripes. To the positive, I am almost all the way through Jenni Fagan's debut book, 'The Panopticon.' I can't recommend this book more  - a super smart, irvine welsh-ey, young, criminal-type book. Got a few bucks to spare? This is your book.  Smiley  
The Ugly
Getbig V

« Reply #822 on: September 10, 2013, 09:10:21 PM »

67 pages into Neal Stephenson's 'Reamde.' Totally has not caught fire, unlike his other books. Only another 900+ pages to go. Cripes. To the positive, I am almost all the way through Jenni Fagan's debut book, 'The Panopticon.' I can't recommend this book more  - a super smart, irvine welsh-ey, young, criminal-type book. Got a few bucks to spare? This is your book.  Smiley  

Doc, you've read Elmore Leonard, right? Which of his books would you recommend? I've only read Swag, Road Dogs, and some of his short stories. Thanks.
CalvinH
Getbig V

Are you talking to me? Walk on home boy.

« Reply #823 on: September 11, 2013, 07:26:22 AM »

A bunch of short stories by Louis Lamour.
dr.chimps
Getbig V

Banana Oil Salesman

« Reply #824 on: September 11, 2013, 08:06:26 AM »

Doc, you've read Elmore Leonard, right? Which of his books would you recommend? I've only read Swag, Road Dogs, and some of his short stories. Thanks.
Well, you really can't go wrong with EL, although he did write some weaker books. LaBrava is great place to start - vintage EL and it won the Edgar for best novel. Then I'd probably go with stuff like Stick, City Primeval, Killshot. Popular stuff would be Get Shorty, Maximum Bob, Rum Punch. If you like the tv show Justified, you can find Raylan Givens in Pronto and Riding the Rap. Cheers.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 44   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!