Author Topic: thoughts on tne  (Read 1100 times)

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
thoughts on tne
« on: May 23, 2011, 11:12:45 AM »
Let's hear it...tne, suspension, what are your thoughts? how did you run it? with what results? with what oher compounds? What did you use for estrogen control? How were the sides? Ect. ect.....please, no regurgated bull shit or ooohh weellll my friend took it and....let's hear from some people with real world exierence

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
Re: thoughts on tne
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 08:19:07 PM »
Really? No one?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 09:56:49 PM »
I've never used it but am considering it for my next bulking cycle, was thinking to inject it pre workout then hit the gym, for estrogen control I will just run masteron at around 400mg per week
Thunderdome approved

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 08:47:11 AM »
I've never used it but am considering it for my next bulking cycle, was thinking to inject it pre workout then hit the gym, for estrogen control I will just run masteron at around 400mg per week

thats the best way to run TNE.Use it about 1-2 hours pre work out. There is no other test after running TNE. You can almost feel the growth while in the gym.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 10:46:39 PM »
That's plcebo effect

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2011, 02:20:24 PM »
Let's hear it...tne, suspension, what are your thoughts? how did you run it? with what results? with what oher compounds? What did you use for estrogen control? How were the sides? Ect. ect.....please, no regurgated bull shit or ooohh weellll my friend took it and....let's hear from some people with real world exierence

Love it. I'm always fully stocked of it. I have ran it every way imanigable. I have ran 1 cc (100 mgs) ED 7 days a week to using it before training/grappling to front loading it waiting till the longer esters (enanthate) kick in. I have also piggy backed it on top of my cycle for extra test to using it for volume to cut more painful shots. So as you can see it can be used for a variety of different reasons.

Estrogen control should be no different than any other form of test. You should always have that under control. Many complain of bloating but I have never had an issue. That's all diet related as far as I am concerned.

Keep in mind you are getting (or should be) 100 mgs of pure Test base if your supplier is making a true TNE at 100 mgs. Some make only 50 mgs. There is no ester so be sure and do the calc's or you could be getting too much, or too little.

All in all one of my favorite forms of test. Oh yeah one more thing to watch for. Many say it gives them headaches. I have not noticed that but doesn't mean that you won't. That would be BP related so be sure and watch that as well.

Hope this helps and give it a try bro. Me think you'll likey........