Author Topic: Obama drunk in England? FAIL x 1,000,000 (Writes "2008" in signature book)  (Read 3642 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
President Obama Has No Idea What Year It Is
5/24/11 at 1:26 PM69Comments.

Photo: JOHN STILLWELL/AFP/Getty Images

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2011/05/president_obama_has_no_idea_wh.html

This is how President Obama signed the guestbook at Westminster Abbey earlier today, where he got a tour from the Very Reverend Dr. John Hall and laid a wreath on the Grave of the Unknown Warrior.

It is a great privilege to commemorate our common heritage, and common sacrifice.

Barack Obama

24 May 2008

It was really nice until he got the date wrong by three years. Granted, 2008 was a great year for him, and we might try to live it for as long as possible, too, if we were him. Also, though, he may have had a stroke.

Related:
President Obama Waving Grudgingly

A History of Obama Feigning Interest in Mundane Things

The Psychological Warfare of Sasha and Malia Obama

Update: For those who find the European-style date suspicious, the Telegraph reports that a "Westminster Abbey spokeswoman confirmed it was the president who had written the wrong date."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Obama drunk in England? FAIL x 1,000,0000
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 12:28:50 PM »
Maybe he was high again.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 12:29:30 PM »
it's about the issues fellas

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 12:30:20 PM »

Yeah - if Palin did anything remotely like this it would be on the to of your mind 24/7.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Yeah - if Palin did anything remotely like this it would be on the to of your mind 24/7.   

obama thinks its still 2008 because he's still running for office.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2011, 12:41:45 PM »

If he is drunk and high all the time how can we discuss issues?   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
lol, must suck being president and have your every move scrutinized like that.  god knows i write the wrong year down all the time, but usually I'm just a year off not three.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2011, 12:53:14 PM »

If this were palin, tpaw, newt, cain, romney, et al - you would be going nuts.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

LOL!  The man is lost without his teleprompter. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Gaffetastic… Obama Signs Wrong Date (Off by 3 Years) in Westminster Abbey Book
Gateway Pundit ^ | 5-24-11 | Jim Hoft

Could you even imagine Sarah Palin or some other Republican doing this? We’d never hear the end of it.

A message from US President Barack Obama and his wife, first lady Michelle Obama, apparently signed by the President with the wrong date of 2008 in the distinguished visitors’ book during a tour of Westminster Abbey, in central London, as part of his state visit to the United Kingdom, Tuesday May 24, 2011.

(Excerpt) Read more at gatewaypundit.rightnetwo rk.com ...

________________________ _____________________

yet - according to blackss, 240, benny, straw, mal, et al - Palin is the moron.    ::)  ::)  ::)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V

the difference is that probably nobody believes he does not know what year it is, but a good portion of the populace believes that Palin/Bachmann have no idea about what they're talking about when they make some of their pronouncifications.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
the difference is that probably nobody believes he does not know what year it is, but a good portion of the populace believes that Palin/Bachmann have no idea about what they're talking about when they make some of their pronouncifications.

Yeah - its call msm brainwashing.   

obama has always been a complete moron, yet due to well crafted media spin and bs, the gullible public was fooled into believing he was smart and brilliant, which he is ot, he is a dope, was a dope, and will always be a complete dope.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama is Living In the Past -- Literally!
Politico ^ | 5/24/2011 | 

President Obama accidentally writes '24 May 2008.' AP Photo Close He got it right in Ireland, even signing the Dublin presidential guest book European-style rather than American: “23-05-2011.”

But President Obama seemed to have a quick lapse in memory on Tuesday when he signed the guest book at Westminster Abbey in London “24 May 2008.”

In addition to their signatures and the wrong date, the president and first lady wrote, “It is a great privilege to commemorate our common heritage, and common sacrifice.”

Could the president be longing for the good old days?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
i'm sure he doesn't know a lot of shit, but i'm pretty sure he knows what year it is.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Yeah I am convinced Obama doesn't know year it is.
 ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Kneepadding at its best. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hahahah a post about the wrong date,veeeerrry innnnterrresting :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He also royally screwed up the toast to the queen.  Even politico is reporting this as a big embarrassment.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
He also royally screwed up the toast to the queen.  Even politico is reporting this as a big embarrassment.

really,do you give a fu#k about the queen,because i sure the fu#k don't ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama miscues on toast
 Politico44 ^ | 05/24/11 | CARRIE BUDOFF BROWN

LONDON – It was all going so well.

But when the time came for President Obama to deliver his toast to Queen Elizabeth Tuesday night, the meticulously planned state dinner at Buckingham Palace turned, well, awkward.

As Obama began wrapping up his remarks, he put down his notecards and picked up his glass.

“Ladies and gentlemen, please stand with me and raise your glasses as I propose a toast,” the president said, as the guests stood up. “To her majesty the Queen.”

At this point, the band queued up “God Save the Queen.” But Obama wasn’t quite finished yet.

So he kept talking – over the British national anthem – and the president competed with orchestra for a few more seconds.

“For the vitality,“ Obama said just before the music started, “of the special relationship between our peoples, and in the words of Shakespeare, ‘To this blessed plot, this Earth, this realm, this England.’”

Obama raised his glass, but nobody else in view of the camera followed. And the queen, who had been looking straight ahead, glanced over to offer a pained smile.

(Excerpt) Read more at politico.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
really,do you give a fu#k about the queen,because i sure the fu#k don't ::)

I dont care about the queen either.   I am posting this as you clowns try to make it as if palin and a few others like cain are the only ones who screw up while obama is a genius, smartest person in the room, supreley intelligent, schooled in the ways of ettiquette, etc etc.

Reality is he is no smarter than any of these other hack politicians, its just that you kneepad him because of the 95% factor. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I dont care about the queen either.   I am posting this as you clowns try to make it as if palin and a few others like cain are the only ones who screw up while obama is a genius, smartest person in the room, supreley intelligent, schooled in the ways of ettiquette, etc etc.

Reality is he is no smarter than any of these other hack politicians, its just that you kneepad him because of the 95% factor. 

is it the same way you kneepad the repubs ::) :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I don't claim them to ne messiahs and reincarnations of oliver wendal holmes, plato, socrates, einstein, lincoln, FDR, etc.