Author Topic: pct  (Read 1663 times)

400club

• Getbig II
pct
« on: May 25, 2011, 06:23:22 PM »
What is good dosage of hcg along with clomid tabs after cycle to kickstart natural production and bring my "guys" back?

lesaucer

Re: pct
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 06:33:06 PM »
1000 iu every 3rd day with 100mg clomid get my ball size back after not even 2 weeks..while still on tren and test and dbol

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 12:16:42 AM »
Solid Clomid based PCT:

Start hcg approximately 3 days after the cycles end if the cycle ended with all short ester based gear.
Start hcg approximately 10-14 days after the cycles end if the cycle ended with any long ester based gear.

Day 1-10 hcg 1000iu/ed

After hcg:
WK 1 Clomid 150mg/ed
WK 2 Clomid 100mg/ed
WK 3 Clomid 100mg/ed
WK 4 Clomid 50mg/ed

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 07:09:19 AM »
Solid Clomid based PCT:

Start hcg approximately 3 days after the cycles end if the cycle ended with all short ester based gear.
Start hcg approximately 10-14 days after the cycles end if the cycle ended with any long ester based gear.

Day 1-10 hcg 1000iu/ed

After hcg:
WK 1 Clomid 150mg/ed
WK 2 Clomid 100mg/ed
WK 3 Clomid 100mg/ed
WK 4 Clomid 50mg/ed

Broscience  ::)
You know how completely shitty 150mg ed of clomid will make you feel. You will cry just watching a sad commercial. You will get horribly depressed and feel like shit. You only need 50 mg. Take 1 pill ed for 4-5 weeks. Terrible advice. That protocol is like 2 decades old.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 10:46:28 AM »
Broscience  ::)
You know how completely shitty 150mg ed of clomid will make you feel. You will cry just watching a sad commercial. You will get horribly depressed and feel like shit. You only need 50 mg. Take 1 pill ed for 4-5 weeks. Terrible advice. That protocol is like 2 decades old.

Why would it depress you? I've taken 150mg plenty of times, never been depressed. Besides, 150mg is not that high, that's the equivalent of about 40mg of Nolva. 50mg of Clomid is nothing.

Little Guido wonder boys like yourself used to really crack me up, you have opinions based on nothing factual, then a guy like myself who makes his living talking about bodybuilding and steroids is called stupid...you're an idiot.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2011, 11:26:43 AM »
Why would it depress you? I've taken 150mg plenty of times, never been depressed. Besides, 150mg is not that high, that's the equivalent of about 40mg of Nolva. 50mg of Clomid is nothing.

Little Guido wonder boys like yourself used to really crack me up, you have opinions based on nothing factual, then a guy like myself who makes his living talking about bodybuilding and steroids is called stupid...you're an idiot.

ya ok just google high dose of clomid and see how many horror stories you will come up with where grown man practically become suicidal because of it. I tried 100mg ed for about 5 days. Couldn't stand the sides tapered to 50mg ed and have all of the benefits without the sides.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2011, 11:43:00 AM »
the steroid board is starting to change for the worse i fear....

dustin

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2011, 11:52:02 AM »

Dude, you've been bitter as fuck lately.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2011, 11:54:08 AM »

Maybe hes on his prescribed 150mg ed of clomid  ;D

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2011, 12:42:41 PM »

to be fair, some of the shite posted up on here lately has me counting to 5 too

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2011, 01:07:20 PM »

Bitter? No, no reason to be, just get annoyed maybe a little easier than I used to when it comes to certain topics. I don't claim to be the smartest guy in the world, hardly but there are certain topics all of us are more understanding of than other topics. However, when it comes to PED's it's a hard concept for a lot of guys to accept, why I don't know.

There are a lot of things that get said that I find annoying or outright ridiculous and most of the time I ignore them, I learned a long time ago that truth is very relative to a lot of people, no matter how blatant it is. As part of that truth it's very simple, I've spent my entire adult life so far involved in both bodybuilding and steroids, both in-terms of participating and research. I've spent the last several years making my living on just that, am I rich, no but I do what I enjoy. Although I am by no means what I would consider a bodybuilder anymore I don't hide behind my screen name as some sort of mythical creature like the GH15 so many here worship, my name and face is behind my work all over the place, from the stupid little magazines to a butt ass load of the various websites. Have I done some stupid and idiotic things during my time, absolutely but bitter, no...I simply have a lower tolerance for idiots than I used to.

For the record, the PCT plan I listed above is not what I prefer but the guy asked for a Clomid based PCT and that's what I recommend. 50mg of Clomid is nothing, that's the equivalent of about 10mg of Nolvadex and while no PCT on earth will get your testosterone levels back to normal, it doesn't work that way...no matter how special you believe you are it does not work that way...the above Clomid based plan will send the guy on his way.

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2011, 08:57:50 AM »
Bitter? No, no reason to be, just get annoyed maybe a little easier than I used to when it comes to certain topics. I don't claim to be the smartest guy in the world, hardly but there are certain topics all of us are more understanding of than other topics. However, when it comes to PED's it's a hard concept for a lot of guys to accept, why I don't know.

There are a lot of things that get said that I find annoying or outright ridiculous and most of the time I ignore them, I learned a long time ago that truth is very relative to a lot of people, no matter how blatant it is. As part of that truth it's very simple, I've spent my entire adult life so far involved in both bodybuilding and steroids, both in-terms of participating and research. I've spent the last several years making my living on just that, am I rich, no but I do what I enjoy. Although I am by no means what I would consider a bodybuilder anymore I don't hide behind my screen name as some sort of mythical creature like the GH15 so many here worship, my name and face is behind my work all over the place, from the stupid little magazines to a butt ass load of the various websites. Have I done some stupid and idiotic things during my time, absolutely but bitter, no...I simply have a lower tolerance for idiots than I used to.

For the record, the PCT plan I listed above is not what I prefer but the guy asked for a Clomid based PCT and that's what I recommend. 50mg of Clomid is nothing, that's the equivalent of about 10mg of Nolvadex and while no PCT on earth will get your testosterone levels back to normal, it doesn't work that way...no matter how special you believe you are it does not work that way...the above Clomid based plan will send the guy on his way.

Studies show that 25mg clomid work very well for PCT. I have used it myself with great recovery.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2011, 06:23:19 PM »
"150mg of Clomid equal to approximately 20mg of Nolvadex"
Fertil Steril. 1978 Mar;29(3):320-7

"It takes at least 50mg of clomid during therapy to increase baseline testosterone levels"
The effects of normal aging on the response of the pituitary-gonadal axis to chronic clomiphene administration in men. J Androl 1991 Jul-Aug;12(4):258-63

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2011, 11:01:30 PM »
I myself like to use 50mgs or clomid and 20mgs of nolvadex...sometimes high doses of clomid give me blurred vision...its happened one time...4 weeks of 50mgs of clomid and 20mgs of nolvadex after hcg works pretty well for me