Author Topic: I owe Kai Greene an apology ...  (Read 6566 times)

Reeves

• Getbig IV
Re: I owe Kai Greene an apology ...
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2011, 07:46:13 PM »
I do not take any illegal drugs, though I have a drinking problem...Because, you know, no one of faith has ever fault any personal battles or anything.

And with regard to steroids, I have said MANY MANY times the sport and people in general are better off without drugs. Steroids hold training and nutritional science back, guys just blow up on drugs and say FUCK IT!

As for faith, you know not of my faith. I come online to shoot the shit and kill time, usually depressed and wanting to be by myself (meaning no people around me) The more time I spend online, the more depressed I am. The way it works. Basically you do not know me, trust in that.

Hint.  The last time you tried this you got waxed faster than a Brazilian model.  ;) Don't go there.  I'm not your enemy but neither am I your teacher.  ;D  No worries, kiddo.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2011, 07:49:34 PM »
Hint.  The last time you tried this you got waxed faster than a Brazilian model.  ;) Don't go there.  I'm not your enemy but neither am I your teacher.  ;D  No worries, kiddo.

You never waxed anything old man. Isn't it past your bed time? Waiting for the orderly to come wipe your ass and tuck you in for the night?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2011, 08:32:48 PM »
And I'm being very serious here. I've talked a lot of shit about Kai on this forum. About how " gay " he is, etc., etc. Well, I owe him an apology. Been watchin' a lot of his videos as of late ( YouTube grapefruit stuff ) and I got to say ... WOW !

His childhood ... his lifestory ... WOW ! This man's been through some shit. And, quite honestly, without getting into MY own personal life, I can relate to him. Kai's a VERY deep individual. Very well spoken as well as articulate. Outside of GetBig, I am the same. On GetBig ... well, that's the whole nother story ! LOL !

So, I'm making an apology to both Kai Greene and his fans ( Wiggs being the main one ). I STILL don't particulary care for his " homo-erotic " side as it's not my thing, however, I really respect the man in some aspects. His mental strength ... fortitude ... as well as his overall physique ... well, it simply amazes me. He's got a new fan in me and I look forward to meeting him some day. I think he'd be very interesting to talk to. That's all. Flame on.
fixed. ;D
but seriously, kai is Mr. O for sure.
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2011, 11:25:35 PM »
If I may.

As someone already said, he fucked a grapefruit.  No one in their right mind fucks a grapefruit.  No one. That, my young friend, says it all. 

I was thinking of giving it a try....nothing ventured nothing gained. However, I think it might sting a little. That would be a bit of a turnoff. LOL

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2011, 12:18:17 AM »
he still has a weird structure, grapefruit or not..