Author Topic: I owe Kai Greene an apology ...  (Read 6565 times)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
I owe Kai Greene an apology ...
« on: May 26, 2011, 10:18:43 AM »
And I'm being very serious here. I've talked a lot of shit about Kai on this forum. About how " gay " he is, etc., etc. Well, I owe him an apology. Been watchin' a lot of his videos as of late ( YouTube stuff ) and I got to say ... WOW !

His childhood ... his lifestory ... WOW ! This man's been through some shit. And, quite honestly, without getting into MY own personal life, I can relate to him. Kai's a VERY deep individual. Very well spoken as well as articulate. Outside of GetBig, I am the same. On GetBig ... well, that's the whole nother story ! LOL !

So, I'm making an apology to both Kai Greene and his fans ( Wiggs being the main one ). I STILL don't particulary care for his " homo-erotic " side as it's not my thing, however, I really respect the man in some aspects. His mental strength ... fortitude ... as well as his overall physique ... well, it simply amazes me. He's got a new fan in me and I look forward to meeting him some day. I think he'd be very interesting to talk to. That's all. Flame on.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: I owe Kai an apology ...
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 10:25:47 AM »
Does he still live in that place where they piss in the elevator?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 10:26:36 AM »
hy

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 10:28:32 AM »
he has a great physique, but he fucked a grapefruit......

He Fucked A Grapefruit

HE FUCKED A GRAPEFRUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 10:29:49 AM »
Apology's are for pussies-chaos

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2011, 10:36:12 AM »
Yeah, I'm WELL aware of the grapefruit. Who isn't ?? Re-read my post. As far as the " outed " bullshit ... * yawn * ... it's gettin' kinda old. I'd like to think that there ARE SOME competitors here on GetBig instead of a bunch of 12 years olds ... again, I'D LIKE TO THINK ! LOL ! Like I said, FLAME AWAY ! LOL !

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2011, 02:42:31 PM »
So what you are you saying is that Kai can act the way he does because of a bad childhood?

Tons of people have bad childhoods and they can still contribute and fit in positively to society.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2011, 02:46:35 PM »
he has a great physique, but he fucked a grapefruit......

He Fucked A Grapefruit

HE FUCKED A GRAPEFRUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's not gay ok. It was a female grapefruit.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2011, 04:47:43 PM »
So what you are you saying is that Kai can act the way he does because of a bad childhood?

Tons of people have bad childhoods and they can still contribute and fit in positively to society.

Did you even read my post ?? I didn't say he HAD to act that way because of a bad childhood. I only stated I could relate to him in SOME aspects. I SIMPLY stated that I respect his MENTAL FORTITUDE, MENTAL FOCUS and STRENGTH, as well as his overall PHYSIQUE. I didn't say he was pardoned for fucking a grapefruit ... or even pardoned for his rather " homo-erotic " guests poses. RE-READ my post. Or better yet, go scramble me some eggs and fry me up some bacon. Goddamn retards in this thread ! LOL !

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2011, 04:48:58 PM »

Did you even read my post ?? I didn't say he HAD to act that way because of a bad childhood. I only stated I could relate to him in SOME aspects. I SIMPLY stated that I respect his MENTAL FORTITUDE, MENTAL FOCUS and STRENGTH, as well as his overall PHYSIQUE. I didn't say he was pardoned for fucking a grapefruit ... or even pardoned for his rather " homo-erotic " guests poses. RE-READ my post. Or better yet, go scramble me some eggs and fry me up some bacon. Goddamn retards in this thread ! LOL !

So you respect his synthol fat bloated physique do you?

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
Re: I owe Kai Greene an apology ...
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2011, 04:49:39 PM »
You don't owe Kai Greene shit, why would you? You are an anonymous guy on the internet, he could give a shit less what you say.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2011, 04:59:27 PM »
Yeah, I'm WELL aware of the grapefruit. Who isn't ?? Re-read my post. As far as the " outed " bullshit ... * yawn * ... it's gettin' kinda old. I'd like to think that there ARE SOME competitors here on GetBig instead of a bunch of 12 years olds ... again, I'D LIKE TO THINK ! LOL ! Like I said, FLAME AWAY ! LOL !
I agree when Kai doesn't try to stand on his head posing and comes in shape, the guy is damn impressive on stage.

Sadly, having an intimate relationship with a pc of citrus on film doesn't easily fade away.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2011, 06:21:26 PM »
So you respect his synthol fat bloated physique do you?

Please don't burn my eggs, Slut. I do so hate my eggs burnt.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2011, 06:23:53 PM »
You don't owe Kai Greene shit, why would you? You are an anonymous guy on the internet, he could give a shit less what you say.

Well, I don't literally mean it. I'm just tryin' to convey to the guy, MORE or LESS, is a pretty stand up person. That's all. But I understand your point though. :)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2011, 06:25:27 PM »
I agree when Kai doesn't try to stand on his head posing and comes in shape, the guy is damn impressive on stage.

Sadly, having an intimate relationship with a pc of citrus on film doesn't easily fade away.

Totally agree.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2011, 06:42:01 PM »
And I'm being very serious here. I've talked a lot of shit about Kai on this forum. About how " gay " he is, etc., etc. Well, I owe him an apology. Been watchin' a lot of his videos as of late ( YouTube stuff ) and I got to say ... WOW !

His childhood ... his lifestory ... WOW ! This man's been through some shit. And, quite honestly, without getting into MY own personal life, I can relate to him. Kai's a VERY deep individual. Very well spoken as well as articulate. Outside of GetBig, I am the same. On GetBig ... well, that's the whole nother story ! LOL !

So, I'm making an apology to both Kai Greene and his fans ( Wiggs being the main one ). I STILL don't particulary care for his " homo-erotic " side as it's not my thing, however, I really respect the man in some aspects. His mental strength ... fortitude ... as well as his overall physique ... well, it simply amazes me. He's got a new fan in me and I look forward to meeting him some day. I think he'd be very interesting to talk to. That's all. Flame on.

That's fantastic!
Y

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2011, 06:46:48 PM »
Kai Greene gets into a urine filled elevator almost everyday not because he has to, but because he wants to. RESPECT!!!

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2011, 06:55:41 PM »
Kai Greene gets into a urine filled elevator almost everyday not because he has to, but because he wants to. RESPECT!!!

A rather crude example, my friend ( LOL ), but FINALLY someone who get's my post ! THIS is what I mean ! Kai is EXTREMELY humble ! Extremely ! He knows what it's like to live at the bottom of the barrel AND be perfectly content and happy with it. Who the fuck are we to judge him ??? The man works HARD. These are the kind of people I respect. You obviously get the message I'm tryin' to convey, Snow. Thank you. :)

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2011, 07:08:29 PM »

A rather crude example, my friend ( LOL ), but FINALLY someone who get's my post ! THIS is what I mean ! Kai is EXTREMELY humble ! Extremely ! He knows what it's like to live at the bottom of the barrel AND be perfectly content and happy with it. Who the fuck are we to judge him ??? The man works HARD. These are the kind of people I respect. You obviously get the message I'm tryin' to convey, Snow. Thank you. :)

If I may.

I think you are reading far too much into the psyche of one Kai Greene.  If a book's cover were to say, oh, "I TAKE SHITLOADS OF ILLEGAL DRUGS, FUCK GRAPEFRUIT AND POSE LIKE A HOMO IN HEAT!", would you open that book in a Barnes and Noble?  In daylight.  In front of other people.  Would you then  take this titillating tome it to the register carrying it proudly in your trembling hands with the intent to actually purchase it and when they tried to ring it up the price doesn't register so they call out over the store's intercom, "Price check for  I TAKE SHITLOADS OF ILLEGAL DRUGS, FUCK GRAPEFRUIT AND POSE LIKE A HOMO IN HEAT!", do you stand there as calm, cool and collected as can be, albeit slightly less secure in your fading masculinity?

If so, you need help.  If not, welcome to being a genuine, heterosexual man.  Kai Greene is naught but a mound of shit that has somehow animated itself.  He has all the morals of a pig but most likely half the fat.  As someone already said, he fucked a grapefruit.  No one in their right mind fucks a grapefruit.  No one. That, my young friend, says it all. 

Fuck that noise.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2011, 07:20:03 PM »
If I may.

I think you are reading far too much into the psyche of one Kai Greene.  If a book's cover were to say, oh, "I TAKE SHITLOADS OF ILLEGAL DRUGS, FUCK GRAPEFRUIT AND POSE LIKE A HOMO IN HEAT!", would you open that book in a Barnes and Noble?  In daylight.  In front of other people.  Would you then  take this titillating tome it to the register carrying it proudly in your trembling hands with the intent to actually purchase it and when they tried to ring it up the price doesn't register so they call out over the store's intercom, "Price check for  I TAKE SHITLOADS OF ILLEGAL DRUGS, FUCK GRAPEFRUIT AND POSE LIKE A HOMO IN HEAT!", do you stand there as calm, cool and collected as can be, albeit slightly less secure in your fading masculinity?

If so, you need help.  If not, welcome to being a genuine, heterosexual man.  Kai Greene is naught but a mound of shit that has somehow animated itself.  He has all the morals of a pig but most likely half the fat.  As someone already said, he fucked a grapefruit.  No one in their right mind fucks a grapefruit.  No one. That, my young friend, says it all. 

Fuck that noise.

LOLOL !! God, I really do love GetBig ! I really so ! I mean, where do you guys come from ?? Which rock do you all crawl out from under ?? I'm curious ? I can't even properly reply to this post because I'd be repeatin' myself for the MILLIONTH GODDAMN TIME ! Fuck that noise !

lowkey9

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2011, 07:24:54 PM »
His posing routines are actually good and well thought-out, not like the garbage you see from other pros who just walk around on stage and flex once in awhile or whatever. 

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2011, 07:28:34 PM »
If I may.

Fuck that noise.

For as much as I dislike you, this post is funny as hell and well written. I detect formal education, some creativity, bit if cynicism and definitely loneliness and depression.  Oh, and a healthy dose of bitterness as well.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2011, 07:31:26 PM »
His posing routines are actually good and well thought-out, not like the garbage you see from other pros who just walk around on stage and flex once in awhile or whatever. 

Tell us dear connoisseur of all that is cultured and fine.   When viewing the artistry, the drama, the pageantry and of course,  the constant variety of spurt that is a Kai Green posing session are you overwhelmed, nay... Make that simply carried away with the desire to leave a dollar or two on the edge of the stage?

He fucked a grapefruit.

FTN.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2011, 07:36:14 PM »
For as much as I dislike you, this post is funny as hell and well written. I detect formal education, some creativity, bit if cynicism and definitely loneliness and depression.  Oh, and a healthy dose of bitterness as well.

I do not dislike you.  I dislike your posture on faith and the ingestion of illegal drugs.   More often than not I tend to think as a good friend of mine told me.  Just because we may disagree doesn't mean we have to be disagreeable.

I can be as much of, if not more so, an asshole as the next person.  Generally its when I think they're beyond being an asshole and have entered the realm of being a whole ass that I begin to dislike them.   Noel "Mammy" Fuller is one such assclown.

You, have not done so.  I respect your person, just not your views on drugs, morality and faith. 

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2011, 07:41:40 PM »
I do not dislike you.  I dislike your posture on faith and the ingestion of illegal drugs.   More often than not I tend to think as a good friend of mine told me.  Just because we may disagree doesn't mean we have to be disagreeable.

I can be as much of, if not more so, an asshole as then next person.  Generally its when I think they're beyond being an asshole and have entered the realm of being a whole ass that I begin to dislike them.   Noel "Mammy" Fuller is one such assclown.

You, have not done so.  I respect your person, just not your views on drugs and faith. 

I do not take any illegal drugs, though I have a drinking problem...Because, you know, no one of faith has ever fault any personal battles or anything.

And with regard to steroids, I have said MANY MANY times the sport and people in general are better off without drugs. Steroids hold training and nutritional science back, guys just blow up on drugs and say FUCK IT!

As for faith, you know not of my faith. I come online to shoot the shit and kill time, usually depressed and wanting to be by myself (meaning no people around me) The more time I spend online, the more depressed I am. The way it works. Basically you do not know me, trust in that.