Author Topic: Anyone remember where was the thread where Milos went in dept about insulin ?  (Read 3243 times)

Stavios

I find some threads but most of them are GH15 and Milos calling each other an idiot with Van Bilderass calling Milos a drug addict in between :D

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
i'd really like to read this...

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
prob taken down cause once you start posting slin protocols on this board it automatically becomes the nxt big thang

too many people make slin out to be some wonder drug for bodybulding - it is a highly anabolic hormone

but the kids on here love cause its the only thing they can get their paws around for $30 and a trip to CVS

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig

"Lightly irradiated bills. Fancy stuff for a city cop"

Stavios

prob taken down cause once you start posting slin protocols on this board it automatically becomes the nxt big thang

too many people make slin out to be some wonder drug for bodybulding - it is a highly anabolic hormone

but the kids on here love cause its the only thing they can get their paws around for $30 and a trip to CVS

I love slin because I get big on it  and I get incredible pumps just from typing on my keyboard :D

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
I love slin because I get big on it  and I get incredible pumps just from typing on my keyboard :D

Your health.....

Don't give a shit huh?

Stavios

Your health.....

Don't give a shit huh?
I am perfectly healty for the moment

I also have never seen anybody get any kind of health problem from slin, what about you guys

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
I am perfectly healty for the moment

I also have never seen anybody get any kind of health problem from slin, what about you guys

Aren't the pros diabetics?  ???

Stavios

Aren't the pros diabetics?  ???

I don't know !
I want proof !

everybody keep telling me I will become diabetic (or even die  ::))

Well I say: show me the facts. Show me someone who became diabetic because of slin use, cause I met a lot of users and I have never seen any who became diabetic

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
I don't know !
I want proof !

everybody keep telling me I will become diabetic (or even die  ::))

Well I say: show me the facts. Show me someone who became diabetic because of slin use, cause I met a lot of users and I have never seen any who became diabetic

I wasn't just referring to the slin.

Also the test, other AAS, high protien diet.....

All that shit is fucking up your body.

I don't understand the mindset of people that they can do all that shit to themselves.

Stavios

I wasn't just referring to the slin.

Also the test, other AAS, high protien diet.....

All that shit is fucking up your body.

I don't understand the mindset of people that they can do all that shit to themselves.

I don't understand the mindset of people who use speed, X, GHB, Pot, Hash, heroin, pain killers either.

but I let them do whatever the hell they want to do because I do not give a shit about what other people chose to do

Swlabr

Stavios knows the deal.

How much have you gained with dat dere insulin, Stavios?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
I don't understand the mindset of people who use speed, X, GHB, Pot, Hash, heroin, pain killers either.

but I let them do whatever the hell they want to do because I do not give a shit about what other people chose to do

Well each drug is a totally different ballgame.

High doses of gear is a pretty serious ballgame to play.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
I don't know !
I want proof !

everybody keep telling me I will become diabetic (or even die  ::))

Seriously I don't want to judge you, you look great and whatever you do/use is your decision, I just don't agree with the "hormones are healthy" thing. I know you never said that but your statement about slin sounds similar to me. Anyway good luck with the mutation ;D I don't want to be hypocritical and saying a bber looks awesome and then judge them because their PEDs use. That's kinda looser IMO

Stavios

Stavios knows the deal.

How much have you gained with dat dere insulin, Stavios?

I am up 45 lbs since my most depleted 6-7 weeks ago

I got as low as 195, now I am 240, maybe a little over that

Stavios

Seriously I don't want to judge you, you look great and whatever you do/use is your decision, I just don't agree with the "hormones are healthy" thing. I know you never said that but your statement about slin sounds similar to me. Anyway good luck with the mutation ;D I don't want to be hipocrate and saying a bber looks awesome and then judge them because their PEDs use. That's kinda looser IMO

Oh using hormones is definitly not healthy, well at the dosage we use in bodybuilding !

saying otherwise is stupid, we are playing with our hormones here.

but when people say:  using this product will do this and that, I am open about it but I need proof.

Stavios

For example, Luke Wood almost died for us bitches using grams of t3 (supposedly).  he took like 10 times the amount we use if not more (apparently)

so when people say I will fuck my thyroid up for life using 50 mcg of T3... well when I go off I don't feel that my metabolism turns to shit

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
I find some threads but most of them are GH15 and Milos calling each other an idiot with Van Bilderass calling Milos a drug addict in between :D

:D Well now, I probably didn't say it that harshly. I don't know if you mean RECs or PEDs either but the REC aspect was news to me until the Nasser bb.com interviews. His most recent postings here makes me suspect that perhaps he's been playing with the drugs too much.  :-\

Milos does know a thing or two, how could he not after trying everything.  :D
A pro who Milos helped and even let him stay at his house instead of paying for a hotel told me Milos knows
tons about every aspect of the sport, from diet and supplements to posing, color and posing trunks... everything top to bottom.
Only thing was he was always so busy and didn't have much time.

I doubt anything is erased. If you remember a certain specificc phrasing in a post add that along with username and getbig into google. That's how I search getbig as the search engine here absolutely sucks.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
For example, Luke Wood almost died for us bitches using grams of t3 (supposedly).  he took like 10 times the amount we use if not more (apparently)

so when people say I will fuck my thyroid up for life using 50 mcg of T3... well when I go off I don't feel that my metabolism turns to shit

Yeah of course, people exaggerate.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Your health.....

Don't give a shit huh?

Hehe, fuck health.. he actually thinks one day he's gonna be 'pro' lol

then he will look back on wasting the last 10 years of his life and $100,000 for a $15 plastic trophy and failing health :)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
I used slin (along with durateston) when I was 17 years old, beat that cocksuckers...

and I used to hide it inside a empty myoplex pack in my parents fridge, beat that too.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Hehe, fuck health.. he actually thinks one day he's gonna be 'pro' lol

then he will look back on wasting the last 10 years of his life and $100,000 for a $15 plastic trophy and failing health :)

When did Stavios say he was gonna be a pro? Never, in fact the opposite. But Milos did tell him that.  :D

No one does bodybuilding for either money or trophies. Those may be goals along the way but the underlying motivation is something else.
Why does a mountain climber risk his life.... money? Think!
And as if lots of money could ever compensate for poor health or early death. You can't take money with you to the other side.
That "low return" argument is stupid.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
I used slin (along with durateston) when I was 17 years old, beat that cocksuckers...

and I used to hide it inside a empty myoplex pack in my parents fridge, beat that too.

That was a smart way to hide it..

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Give me back the Berlin wall
Give me Stalin and St Paul
Give me Christ
or give me Hiroshima
Destroy another fetus now
We don't like children anyhow
I've seen the future, baby:
it is murder