Author Topic: Obama signs Patriot Act extension from France with autopen  (Read 3518 times)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Re: Obama signs Patriot Act extension from France with autopen
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2011, 08:36:43 PM »
I don't think Obama can sign the patriot act with this birth certificate.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2011, 09:06:49 PM »
This is comical.  I have been asking people on this board for about four years what part of the Patriot Act they have a problem with and have yet to get a reasonable, coherent response. 

What part do you have a problem with and why? 

Whats comical is that you expect anyone to believe that you read the thing and that's when this discussion stops.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2011, 09:33:33 PM »
Whats comical is that you expect anyone to believe that you read the thing and that's when this discussion stops.

lol.  And some of you have the audacity to call the majority of people stupid and uniformed.   ::)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2011, 09:38:11 PM »
lol.  And some of you have the audacity to call the majority of people stupid and uniformed.   ::)

Whatever buddy, why dont you go read the  800 page TARP Bill just to make sure it was really good for the country, after all, us critics might be wrong.    ::) ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2011, 09:41:41 PM »
Whatever buddy, why dont you go read the  800 page TARP Bill and make sure it was really good for the country, after all, us critics might be wrong.

Hey can you list some other dastardly pieces of legislation that you haven't read that are also taking away your rights and destroying America?   :)

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2011, 09:43:59 PM »
beach Bum Believes some lady from Hawaii verified that barry's LFBC was legit..

He also belives the government story about 9/11/.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2011, 09:48:51 PM »
beach Bum Believes some lady from Hawaii verified that barry's LFBC was legit..

He also belives the government story about 9/11/.

By some lady do you mean the Director of the State Department of Health?  How dare I believe that woman over some kid on the internet who made a youtube video. 

Oh Lord.  Are you 9/11 CT nut?   ::)

And what does this have to do with Patriot Act? 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2011, 09:50:59 PM »
Hey can you list some other dastardly pieces of legislation that you haven't read that are also taking away your rights and destroying America?   :)

don't worry BB, some of us will continue fighting for the republic and your freedom, even while youre being a fibbing dickhead.  :P

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2011, 09:57:40 PM »
don't worry BB, some of us will continue fighting for the republic and your freedom, even while youre being a fibbing dickhead.  :P

lol.  Hey it's o.k.  If you read the board you will see a very clear pattern with people who are unable discuss issues without getting all worked up.  Disagree with them, or ask a few questions, and they start acting like toddlers.  Pretty funny.   :)

And yes, keep fighting for "the republic" and my "freedom," by complaining about laws you haven't read. 

Wait, how exactly are you fighting for "the republic" and my "freedom"?   

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2011, 09:59:25 PM »

Don't be so hard on him..He was over exposed to dangerous mind altering chemicals while he was in the army..He lost the ability to think for himself..Beach will believe the easter bunny exists if the governmemt said so.

Hate to be negative beach. However, this is how i see you from across the INTERNET.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2011, 10:01:08 PM »
\

Don't be so hard on him..He was over exposed to dangerous mind altering chemicals while he was in the army..He lost the ability to think for himself..Beach will believe the easter bunny exists if the governmemt said so.

Nah.  I was part of the government conspiracy to blow up the WTC.   :)

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2011, 10:04:13 PM »
Nah.  I was part of the government conspiracy to blow up the WTC.   :)

I once confronted you with evidence about put option contracts on the airline stocks in the days before 9/11..That was an indication that someone knew something...

Your response was, purely 100% retarded..Even when the statement is regarded as 100% fact by the securities industry

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2011, 10:09:26 PM »
I once confronted you with evidence about put option contracts on the airline stocks in the days before 9/11..That was an indication that someone knew something...

Your response was, purely 100% retarded..Even when the statement is regarded as 100% fact by the securities industry

LOL!  Yes, you really confounded me. 

No offense to you Beachbum for serving our country..However, How do you explain the massive amount of Put options on the airlines stocks? The options market for airline stocks wasn't exactly the most liquid market...All the sudden put option huge volume spikes in the week before the attack? The put/call ratio for United Airlines was 25 times above normal on September 6. 4...That's fucking insane..

http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/stockputs.html

Put options are basically bets that the stock price of an underlying company stock will decline in value. It's a zero sum bet essentially.

Assuming that is true, why do I need to explain it? 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2011, 01:35:34 PM »

;D ;D ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2011, 07:20:40 PM »

Rep. Graves questions Obama's autopen signing of Patriot Act extension
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/163683-gop-rep-questions-obamas-use-of-autopen-in-signing-patriot-act

By Daniel Strauss - 05/27/11 11:17 AM ET

Rep. Tom Graves (R-Ga.) is questioning President Obama's use of an autopen in signing an extension of the Patriot Act.

In a letter Friday, Graves asks Obama to confirm that he saw the law prior to its autopen signing.

"Mr. President, I write to request your confirmation that S. 990, as passed by Congress, was presented to you prior to the autopen signing, as well as a detailed, written explanation of your Constitutional authority to assign a surrogate the responsibility of signing bills passed into law," Graves wrote.

Obama signed the bill into law late Thursday night. The autopen was used because the president was in France, meeting with G8 leaders, and the bill's provisions expired at midnight.

Graves cited Article 1 Section 7 of the Constitution, which says that the president must sign a bill to approve it into law.

"Every bill which shall have passed the House of Representatives and the Senate, shall, before it become a law, be presented to the President of the United States; If he approve he shall sign it," the article reads.

Read Graves's letter below: