Author Topic: (TUF) 14 coaches Michael Bisping and Jason 'Mayhem' Miller announced  (Read 1923 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
I hope Mayhem annihilates "The Count"
w

Geo

• Getbig IV
should have got Mayhem and Diaz to do the show and then fight....

a lot more interesting than Diaz and GSP

chixlegs

• Getbig III
Bisping is a fucking douche.  I honestly can't think of another man in professional sports that I like less than this guy.  I really wish him the worst.  I think he is a classless, overrated, obnoxious, self-absorbed, loud mouthed fucking prick.  I loved watching Hendo knock his ass out.  He will never be a champ, he just isn't good enough.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Bisping is a fucking douche.  I honestly can't think of another man in professional sports that I like less than this guy.  I really wish him the worst.  I think he is a classless, overrated, obnoxious, self-absorbed, loud mouthed fucking prick.  I loved watching Hendo knock his ass out.  He will never be a champ, he just isn't good enough.
Real.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

w8m8

Re: (TUF) 14 coaches Michael Bisping and Jason 'Mayhem' Miller announced
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 06:34:46 AM »
I kinna like Bisping lol .. I ain't sure why though .. but are they going to recycle old coaches because they have fights to schedule with them ?

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2011, 12:18:18 PM »
I kinna like Bisping lol .. I ain't sure why though .. but are they going to recycle old coaches because they have fights to schedule with them ?

You like Bisbing, but hate Lesnar?  They're about the same in terms of cockiness. 

I'm confused.

w8m8

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2011, 02:07:02 PM »
You like Bisbing, but hate Lesnar?  They're about the same in terms of cockiness. 

I'm confused.

yes .. I kind of like Bisping .. I feel the cockiness is different and don't see it as bad as some others do I guess ... Lesnar truly grates on my nerves big time .. I don't like one single thing about him at all and never have

BalSagoth

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2011, 03:40:54 PM »
Bisping is an utter cretin, but he can fight, and at least he has a personality - loathsome as it is.
I am the dragon

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2011, 12:08:42 PM »
I hope Mayhem annihilates "The Count"

x2

Mayhem was great in Bully Beatdown. Bisping is just a cocky prick.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2011, 10:57:09 AM »
Mayhem's gonna fuck him up!! he loves to get in your face and trash talk, this is going to be the best season of this show ever, almost as good as ortiz vs. shamrock