Author Topic: Hellwig to "expose" Hogan (2011):  (Read 48543 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Hellwig to "expose" Hogan (2011):
« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2011, 05:56:38 PM »
Scary, but not good scary.

I swore that, as mod, I'd never modify anyone's posts... but I had to do something to fix this one! ;)

leaky_frog

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2011, 11:02:21 AM »
You just know there's a gimp chained up just out of camera range in that shot.  ;D

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2011, 01:31:19 PM »
I don't know if he still does the political/motivational speeches & seminars, but years ago, I'd read some rants on his site.
Holy Shit!
I don't know if he really believed that stuff, if he was just trying to be another version of Rush, or a combination of both; but DAMN...was he out there!

Conservative college groups would bring him in to speak at events.
I know at least one asked him to stop during the lecture because he was causing such an uproar.
They then promised the university that they would NEVER invite him back.
I wish I could remember what it was about.

leaky_frog

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: June 07, 2011, 04:10:42 PM »
  His comments were something to the effect that, "queering doesn't make the world work." Yeah, he was getting pretty regular invites before that to campuses, but it all seemed to stop cold after that little incident. 
  What I never understand is his opinion of himself in the business seems pretty high, yet I have never gotten the impression that he had any love for the business.  In his shoot interview, it sounded like it was all business, no exultation in reaching the pinnacle apart from the paycheck.  What a sad way to spend one's life.  Although I will say I respected his comments about Randy Savage last week- those were pretty classy.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 07, 2011, 07:01:45 PM »
Former WWE star The Ultimate Warrior Jim is continuing his internet war on TNA star Hulk Hogan by posting the following on Twitter:

"Hogan takes high road-where?when? Never has. In WM6 best sports entertainer in the world prevailed. Today, best man will. No punches pulled."

"Terry, almost time for KiCtC. Better triple your meds -- or have your PoS friend Knobbs come over and feign heart attacks...good for laughs."

"Hogan blames the fans, then acts like it never happened... good example of Hulkamania's positivity and authenticity. He is totally lost."

Warrior added that the previously hyped "Karma is Coming to Collect" video, which threatens to expose Hogan, will be released in "under 48 hours."

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2011, 04:22:13 AM »
Posted 8 hours ago by "mrultimatewarrior" Jim:

This keeps getting better & better...
 :D :D :D

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #81 on: June 08, 2011, 04:38:34 AM »
Wow.....this guy obviously has nothing better to do with his time.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 08, 2011, 05:41:42 AM »
Wow.....this guy obviously has nothing better to do with his time.

Whether this shoot/rant is something he sells, or posts on Youtube, there’s an ulterior motive; he’s got something lined up.
He’s even advertising a “major announcement” on his “return to television.”

I doubt it will be TNA, because Hogan would never go for it.
And, I doubt it will be WWE, because he’s too stubborn & greedy to work with them - although, I suspect Vince would be willing for the ratings.

Hellwig made good money from wrestling while he was in it, which wasn’t for long.
He’s run some other business ventures, but it doesn’t sound as if they exactly soared.
His biggest payoff came from suing a rich guy.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 08, 2011, 06:33:26 AM »

Whether this shoot/rant is something he sells, or posts on Youtube, there’s an ulterior motive; he’s got something lined up.
He’s even advertising a “major announcement” on his “return to television.”

I doubt it will be TNA, because Hogan would never go for it.
And, I doubt it will be WWE, because he’s too stubborn & greedy to work with them - although, I suspect Vince would be willing for the ratings.

Hellwig made good money from wrestling while he was in it, which wasn’t for long.
He’s run some other business ventures, but it doesn’t sound as if they exactly soared.
His biggest payoff came from suing a rich guy.

This moron shoud be laying on a beach relaxing and sipping a martini with the money he's accumilated over his years wrestling and suing.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: June 08, 2011, 07:49:04 AM »
Posted 8 hours ago by "mrultimatewarrior" Jim:

This keeps getting better & better...
 :D :D :D

Bollea bought the rights to the "Hulk Hogan" character. Yet, he still calls himself Terry.

So why doesn't this fellow change his name back to Jim Hellwig, since he has the rights to the Ultimate Warrior character?

So, Hogan reconnected with Savage after 10 years, the same amount of time that Warrior spent not talking to his dad, before using his death as an excuse to ditch WWE events, for which he was scheduled to appear.

And quite frankly, he's the last guy who needs to lecture Hogan about not being in touch with reality. The guy changed his name to "Warrior". And he's bagging on Hogan lack of reality.

Hogan's evolved his wrestling character. Warrior's a one-trick pony. Even after beating Hogan clean at WrestleMania 6 for the belt, he STILL didn't have the status that Hogan did.

And as far as marriage and fatherhood goes, Helwig ain't exactly up for any Ward Cleaver trophies, according to his ex-wife (Didn't his ex and Missy Hyatt both claim that Helwig was the ultimate homo?).

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #85 on: June 08, 2011, 08:43:27 AM »
Man this is awesome! you guys say what you want about warrior but none of you were there behind the scenes when all this alleged shit happened, despite how much you all love Vince, I think he tried to fuck warrior like every one of his other guys and get the most out of him while paying him the least and it backfired on him.

As far as this Hogan thing is concerned, it's well known and written that Hogan ran the politics and locker room (and still does to this day) refusing to put over other guys and not wanting to give up the strap at any time, I've read his book and have a suspicion that he's a sneaky, manipulative guy that bends and twists things to get his way, while screwing over anybody in his way.

Also the drug rumors about Hogan have been around forever, it's mentioned in a few other wrestling books and on youtube shoots by Honky Tonk Man how Hogan loved coke and marijuana.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: June 08, 2011, 09:01:24 AM »
Man this is awesome! you guys say what you want about warrior but none of you were there behind the scenes when all this alleged shit happened, despite how much you all love Vince, I think he tried to fuck warrior like every one of his other guys and get the most out of him while paying him the least and it backfired on him.

As far as this Hogan thing is concerned, it's well known and written that Hogan ran the politics and locker room (and still does to this day) refusing to put over other guys and not wanting to give up the strap at any time, I've read his book and have a suspicion that he's a sneaky, manipulative #### that bends and twists things to get his way, while screwing over anybody in his way.

Also the drug rumors about Hogan have been around forever, it's mentioned in a few other wrestling books and on youtube shoots by Honky Tonk Man how Hogan loved coke and marijuana.

Hogan has admitted to his past drug use. So, Warrior isn't exactly breaking any big news. Plenty of guys don't want to drop the belt, at times. Austin did the same thing. He didn't want to lose the title to Helmsley, so he dropped it to Mankind, who in turned dropped it to Helmsley the next night.

Hogan allegedly didn't want to job to Bret Hart, before he left WWE; so he instead agreed to lose the title back to Yokozuna.

The point is that, if we're throwing around past demons and misgivings, Warrior/Helwig probably has as much dirt on him as Hogan does.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #87 on: June 08, 2011, 09:03:53 AM »
Hogan has admitted to his past drug use. So, Warrior isn't exactly breaking any big news. Plenty of guys don't want to drop the belt, at times. Austin did the same thing. He didn't want to lose the title to Helmsley, so he dropped it to Mankind, who in turned dropped it to Helmsley the next night.

Hogan allegedly didn't want to job to Bret Hart, before he left WWE; so he instead agreed to lose the title back to Yokozuna.

The point is that, if we're throwing around past demons and misgivings, Warrior/Helwig probably has as much dirt on him as Hogan does.

My point being, I don't think Warrior stood in the way of as many guys making it as Hogan did, Hogan probably destroyed more careers then he made, esp with the NWO stint and following, where they wouldn't put any younger/rookie guys over.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: June 08, 2011, 10:48:37 AM »
My point being, I don't think Warrior stood in the way of as many guys making it as Hogan did, Hogan probably destroyed more careers then he made, esp with the NWO stint and following, where they wouldn't put any younger/rookie guys over.

Then how do you explain Goldberg, who beat Hogan in a matter of minutes with relative ease, for the WCW title (while still the US champion)?

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 08, 2011, 12:16:51 PM »
Easy. Its called a wrestling storyline that was staged. You guys are making it seem as if it is "real" and its not.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 08, 2011, 12:43:32 PM »
That was actually an entertaining video...5:00 to 5:45 was pretty brutal.

If I didn't know the whole background with Warrior and how he flaked out towards the end at WWE I would say he actually came across as an pretty decent guy in the 6 videos he has posted on youtube.

I think he got the better of Sean Hannity and made some really excellent points on that show. He very well could have been lying through his teeth about his feelings toward Randy Savage but that seemed genuine as well.

Let's face it, after Hogan's whole jail phone conversation incident, do we really know what he truly is like when the cameras are not rolling? Shortly after those tapes became public Hogan got on this "I've began reading "The Secret" and it has changed my whole outlook on life" trip. Hogan has some really smart media savvy friends, who is to say a guy like Bubba the Love Sponge didn't get in his ear and tell him to get on that particular angle and run with it? Hogan did come out smelling pretty decent after all that shit went down. It could all be fake and bullshit and nobody in this forum would know the better of it. Warrior knows who Hogan is probably 10X better than somebody on a message board.

Maybe Warrior was right? Maybe Hogan really is that guy in the phone conversations.... Or alot closer than what all of his "Hulkamaniacs" would like to believe?

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 08, 2011, 12:55:21 PM »
Its all a giant work.  :D

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 08, 2011, 01:13:39 PM »

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 08, 2011, 01:15:50 PM »
Maybe Warrior was right? Maybe Hogan really is that guy in the phone conversations.... Or alot closer than what all of his "Hulkamaniacs" would like to believe?

There's more than one Hulk Hogan...

...BROTHER!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #94 on: June 09, 2011, 02:55:18 AM »
I was hoping by the thread title that it was going to be Brooke.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 09, 2011, 04:50:15 AM »
According to TMZ, Hulk Hogan is threatening to sue the Ultimate Warrior over the teaser video Warrior posted yesterday.

Hogan says that allegations of drug use are a “blatant lie,” and that the claims about Linda are not true either. “None of that ever happened. This guy is out of his mind.”

Hogan says that he tried to ignore it, but now his lawyer is involved. This sounds like nothing more than a threat to me. Classic Hogan. At the end of the day, Warrior sounds like he has a major chip on his shoulder. Warrior is the pot calling the kettle black with regards to drug use.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 09, 2011, 05:19:56 AM »
According to TMZ, Hulk Hogan is threatening to sue the Ultimate Warrior over the teaser video Warrior posted yesterday.

Hogan says that allegations of drug use are a “blatant lie,” and that the claims about Linda are not true either. “None of that ever happened. This guy is out of his mind.”

Hogan says that he tried to ignore it, but now his lawyer is involved. This sounds like nothing more than a threat to me. Classic Hogan. At the end of the day, Warrior sounds like he has a major chip on his shoulder. Warrior is the pot calling the kettle black with regards to drug use.

I’m sure Hogan is concerned.
Regardless of the truth/accuracy in Jim’s statements, there’s no telling what the hell he’ll rattle off in his rants, and Hulk is no doubt worried about his public image being slandered.

Personally, I lost a lot of respect for that entire family when the tapes of those phone conversations between Hogan & the boy were leaked.
That kid always looked like a spoiled little prick with the mentality that he can get away with anything because of who his Dad is.

Sometimes, you can judge a book asshole by its cover...

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 09, 2011, 05:20:40 AM »

BROTHER!!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 09, 2011, 07:40:53 AM »

I’m sure Hogan is concerned.
Regardless of the truth/accuracy in Jim’s statements, there’s no telling what the hell he’ll rattle off in his rants, and Hulk is no doubt worried about his public image being slandered.

Personally, I lost a lot of respect for that entire family when the tapes of those phone conversations between Hogan & the boy were leaked.
That kid always looked like a spoiled little prick with the mentality that he can get away with anything because of who his Dad is.

Sometimes, you can judge a book asshole by its cover...

Quoted for the truth.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 10, 2011, 03:34:58 AM »
The big question...why is Warrior coming out now? Wonder if the Savage interview set him off