Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 24, 2014, 08:32:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gorilla Spares Boy!!!!!!!!  (Read 1496 times)
suckmymuscle
« on: May 28, 2011, 06:57:03 PM »

Jambo is a 'tiny" lowland gorilla at about 300 lbs. Nevertheless, it has about 5 X the raw power of Mariusz Pudzianowski in his prime. It could have teared the boy from limb to limb like a piece of paper if it wanted to. The reason why it didn't is because Human toddlers have the same scent as baby gorillas, so the gorilla assumed he was a gorilla toddler.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-CMxMv34_A" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-CMxMv34_A</a>

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Report to moderator   Logged
The_Iron_Disciple
Getbig V

Team GH15

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 07:02:06 PM »

LOL ! Great vid, but what's with you and gorillas lately ?? LOL !

When God Of Hormones
suckmymuscle
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 07:04:37 PM »

LOL ! Great vid, but what's with you and gorillas lately ?? LOL !

I want for them to shave a mountain gorilla and have it compete at the Olympia. That is taking it to the next level. When they live in the wild and eat their natural diet of leaves, bark and insects, they have around 4% bodyfat and weight up to 600 lbs with an average of 450 lbs(200 kg). Can you imagine? 600 lbs with abs! That is taking it to the next level.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
The_Iron_Disciple
Getbig V

Team GH15

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2011, 07:08:53 PM »

LOL !! Dude, your a " looonnnatteekkk " !!!

But, that would be pretty cool though. Strangely enough, I'm kinda with ya on that one ! Let's find a fuckin' mountain gorilla, shave the guy, and throw some posin' trucks on him ! Voila ! Mr. O 2011 ! Lol !

When God Of Hormones
Marty Champions
Getbig V

ericpdollard.com is what we should know

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2011, 07:09:13 PM »

the more intelligent gorillas are around 14 feet tall and reside in outer planets with advanced technology

A
Largerthanlife
Time Out
Getbig IV

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2011, 07:11:14 PM »

the gorilla would only attack if it feels it has a worth while challenge.  Same reason you don't go around killing baby rabbits or some shit unless your fucked up.

The_Iron_Disciple
Getbig V

Team GH15

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2011, 07:12:23 PM »

the more intelligent gorillas are around 14 feet tall and reside in outer planets with advanced technology

Yes. They made a " few " movies about them. Wink Put down the pipe, son, and pick up some dumbells.

When God Of Hormones
Rickson Gracie
Time Out
Getbig II

Gracie Jiu Jitsu

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2011, 07:19:04 PM »

These guerilla are very nice to babies and very much sexy

I like the sex

400-0-0
Army of One
Getbig V

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2011, 07:22:03 PM »

Jambo is a 'tiny" lowland gorilla at about 300 lbs. Nevertheless, it has about 5 X the raw power of Mariusz Pudzianowski in his prime. It could have teared the boy from limb to limb like a piece of paper if it wanted to. The reason why it didn't is because Human toddlers have the same scent as baby gorillas, so the gorilla assumed he was a gorilla toddler.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-CMxMv34_A" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-CMxMv34_A</a>

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Where were the gorillas when that Gorillas in the mist woman was murdered
BIG ACH
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2011, 10:02:32 PM »

You really like gorillas don't you lol, get big should all pinch in and buy you one for your birthday Smiley

in all seriousness though they do carry a ton of muscle, if I was an animal I'd like to be a gorilla..... That or a lion!
suckmymuscle
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2011, 10:21:33 PM »

You really like gorillas don't you lol, get big should all pinch in and buy you one for your birthday Smiley

in all seriousness though they do carry a ton of muscle, if I was an animal I'd like to be a gorilla..... That or a lion!

What's not to like? Who wouldn't want to have the strength to flip a family sedan with one arm and have literally dozens of females available for sex any time you want? Gorillas are role models for all men!!!!!!!! Smiley

SUCKMYMUSCLE
delta9mda
Getbig V

Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2011, 11:41:21 PM »

muscle, its "torn" not teared and this is old.
Dr Dutch
Getbig V

The flying Dutchmen

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2011, 11:46:46 PM »

I want for them to shave a mountain gorilla and have it compete at the Olympia. That is taking it to the next level. When they live in the wild and eat their natural diet of leaves, bark and insects, they have around 4% bodyfat and weight up to 600 lbs with an average of 450 lbs(200 kg). Can you imagine? 600 lbs with abs! That is taking it to the next level.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
It's allready been done..

* gorilla.jpg (108.2 KB, 667x1000 - viewed 586 times.)
Dreadlifter
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2011, 06:07:44 AM »

Where were the gorillas when that Gorillas in the mist woman was murdered

lmao. Good question.
Deicide
Getbig V

Reapers...

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2011, 06:40:11 AM »

Jambo is a 'tiny" lowland gorilla at about 300 lbs. Nevertheless, it has about 5 X the raw power of Mariusz Pudzianowski in his prime. It could have teared torn the boy from limb to limb like a piece of paper if it wanted to. The reason why it didn't is because Human toddlers have the same scent as baby gorillas, so the gorilla assumed he was a gorilla toddler.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Fixed

I hate the State.
Dr Dutch
Getbig V

The flying Dutchmen

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2011, 06:42:46 AM »

I guess none of you saw the uncensored version in which the ape ripped the boy in pieces...
Doug_Steele
Getbig V

I'm totally Brolic, bro!

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2011, 08:11:37 AM »

I guess none of you saw the uncensored version in which the ape ripped the boy in pieces...

Link..... Huh Huh

D
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2011, 08:24:33 AM »

the gorilla would only attack if it feels it has a worth while challenge.  Same reason you don't go around killing baby rabbits or some shit unless your fucked up.

Really?  They have attacked adults before, and as we all know any human without a weapon is no challenge.
Tito24
Getbig V

I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2011, 08:32:16 AM »

BikiniSlut
Getbig V

I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2011, 08:41:17 AM »

Wow!

Good video!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!