Author Topic: Theoretical Question: if shit really hit the fan in the US, and you were a  (Read 6443 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
I've often wondered about the same thing happening in the UK - if people wanted a republic instead of a monarchy, whose side would I be on?

I would have to go with monarchy - it would bring a lot more money, prosperity, and positive image into the country than a republic ever would.

hi prince william

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
I've often wondered about the same thing happening in the UK - if people wanted a republic instead of a monarchy, whose side would I be on?

I would have to go with monarchy - it would bring a lot more money, prosperity, and positive image into the country than a republic ever would.

Imagine what a prince william / kate middleton sex tape could bring!!!

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
hi prince william

Hahaha x2

LOL @ monarchy bringing "positive image" to country  ;D
It brings image of backward nation where people still live in villages and in a huddle of stones they call house... wait... wut  :D

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Check out my post in General about the Economy crashing again, if it does, the OP's scenario might not be far off.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Sorry man, wrong answer. If anything your duty is to the constitution, not the government. :-\

x2

If I'm sworn to protect the U.S. 'from all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC', then there's no fucking way the government gets a free pass. 

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
ah, another "what if america becomes as shitty as eastern europe" thread from an eastern european.

don't worry diecide, we have rules of behavior here.  we vote our oppressors out.

we also fuck models and eat hamburgers off the chinese dime!

USA USA!!!
Deep Tissue Massage

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Epic Beard man would beat some asses no doubt.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Epic Beard man would beat some asses no doubt.

Epic Beard man is now homeless in Oakland.  Just watched a mini-movie about it the other day.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
Epic Beard man is now homeless in Oakland.  Just watched a mini-movie about it the other day.
Damn sad news.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Define "shit hitting the fan".... like end of the world type shit ?

In that case I'm protecting my family first, and I would try and organize some sort of community. Strength in numbers. Of course I would be King.....its in my nature.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Define "shit hitting the fan".... like end of the world type shit ?

In that case I'm protecting my family first, and I would try and organize some sort of community. Strength in numbers. Of course I would be King.....its in my nature.

Well, mass food riots for example, country wide breaking down of the public service systems, constant police/protester clashes, etc.
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Well, mass food riots for example, country wide breaking down of the public service systems, constant police/protester clashes, etc.

Isn't that the current situation in the UK?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Hasn't History already show us what would really happen. Only about 10% of the police are really capable of killing another human being. Most of them would buckle at killing women/children/babies(as most of us would). Police officers are far from robotic. In fact, its reported that they are listed in the top 5 of professions of suicides because they can't handle the stress. Its also a reason they try to get ex-soldiers in their ranks. But that might be a mistake because soldiers(esp. those who see war) are fucked in the head and are second guessing "the eye in the sky".

roccoginge

Great question, actually ! But, most likely, I would DO MY JOB, and back the state. Sadly. Government is certainly corrupt, but you still have to do YOUR duty. If you don't agree with the state, then quit your job, join a " hippie commune " and fight the " terror ". Jmo.
fuck duty, what, have you been brainwashed by the military or just plain retarded.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
well they would back the gov first and if they see the people are winning they will join the people thats how it worked past 12 months or so in other countries, the mindset of people who go for jobs as cops are all the same in most cases, they dont care who they work for they just want some authority

the good news in the us at least for the politicians is, more and more people have figured out how to live on less and more are using anti depressants, in turn your deal with a zombie nation who just pushes on day by day and could care less what happens as long as you do not fuck with their facebook, twitter and make sure they always have some smart phone in working order, thats all they need and they ok.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Great question, actually ! But, most likely, I would DO MY JOB, and back the state. Sadly. Government is certainly corrupt, but you still have to do YOUR duty. If you don't agree with the state, then quit your job, join a " hippie commune " and fight the " terror ". Jmo.
this is the most important reply in this thread, it shows how some peoples brains work, this guy would sell his family and everything else for the sake of being part of a gov. then when it falls he will cry kick and scream that he was forced into it, this happened during WWII allot.

No talking or arguing with this idiot will help, these are people who where abused as children (anything from sexual to getting beaten as a kid) and or who are currently being abused, they take gov jobs in some sorta authority position, simply to give themselves a more powerful feeling. But should they suspect that power will be gone, they will jump on to anything else that can give them that.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Check out my post in General about the Economy crashing again, if it does, the OP's scenario might not be far off.

You look for the birds.  They're gonna help you... those birds.  Good luck!