Author Topic: Ron Paul-Stop Obama's Unconstitutional Power Grab!  (Read 3049 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Ron Paul-Stop Obama's Unconstitutional Power Grab!
« on: May 30, 2011, 07:53:59 AM »
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Ron Paul-Stop Obama's Unconstitutional Power Grab!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 09:26:43 AM »
good vid... a bit rushed, no doubt after a long day of work,....

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 05:20:14 PM »
The courts make sure the Constitution is being followed. BB said so.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 05:24:36 PM »
The courts make sure the Constitution is being followed. BB said so.

lol.  O.K. Paul Revere.  Fight the power.  lol.   :)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 05:52:21 PM »
lol.  O.K. Paul Revere.  Fight the power.  lol.   :)

I heard you're able to read half a volume of encyclopedias while taking a quick shit. Impressive.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2011, 06:16:09 PM »
I heard you're able to read half a volume of encyclopedias while taking a quick shit. Impressive.

I heard you're able to walk into a room and think you're the smartest guy in the room.  Must be tough being so much more intelligent than most of the country.  lol . . . .

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2011, 06:33:13 PM »
I heard you're able to walk into a room and think you're the smartest guy in the room.  Must be tough being so much more intelligent than most of the country.  lol . . . .

Its about as difficult as reading all 300 pages of the Patriot Act was for you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2011, 06:37:39 PM »
Can we at least agree that RP is 1000000% correct about obama's tyranny and power madness? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2011, 06:43:30 PM »

Its about as difficult as reading all 300 pages of the Patriot Act was for you.

Reading the Patriot Act wasn't that difficult.  I'm wondering how the heck you complain about something when you haven't even read it??  And then you call people stupid who don't have a problem with the Act?  You are a riot.   ;D

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2011, 06:59:08 PM »
I heard you're able to walk into a room and think you're the smartest guy in the room.  Must be tough being so much more intelligent than most of the country.  lol . . . .

Paultard

Yet another amongst the handfuls of insanely rabid supportes of the Ron Paul 2008 campaign for president.

People who feel compelled to relentlessly 'inform' the entire world about how Ron Paul is going to save America from the ravages of DC.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=paultard

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2011, 07:02:07 PM »
I am with ron paul on probably 90% of things, but belive he is doing exactly what he should where he is and is probably a 35% candidate at best considering the pathetic state of the general electorate.   

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2011, 07:02:10 PM »
Paultards ‘Freak Out’ NH Clerk

Jennifer Call, the town clerk of Sutton, NH — the “Portsmouth of Merrimack County” — mistakenly reported zero votes for Ron Paul in her district last Tuesday, when he really had 31 (out of 920). Although she corrected the error shortly thereafter, she was quick to notice her name “being splashed across the internet as this horrible person.” Jennifer Call, meet the Paultards.

http://wonkette.com/344519/paultards-freak-out-nh-clerk

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2011, 07:02:35 PM »

Paultard

Yet another amongst the handfuls of insanely rabid supportes of the Ron Paul 2008 campaign for president.

People who feel compelled to relentlessly 'inform' the entire world about how Ron Paul is going to save America from the ravages of DC.

or this one:

buy paultard mugs, tshirts and magnets
A derogatory term used to mock supporters of Ron Paul.

1)Used to kill off rational discussion in hopes that the "Paultard" won't call them on it. This has proven very ineffective against Ron Paul himself.

2)Used as a scapegoat by liberals and neo-conservatives to cleanse themselves of the cognitive dissonance associated with ideologies of emotion not based upon logic.

3)Used by business owners who receive federal funds to curse those who would dare take away their cash cow.

4)Used by residents of the Washington, D.C. area to curse those who would make them take a job in the private sector
I hate the State.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2011, 07:06:20 PM »
Reading the Patriot Act wasn't that difficult.  I'm wondering how the heck you complain about something when you haven't even read it??  And then you call people stupid who don't have a problem with the Act?  You are a riot.   ;D

Ok , Ill put aside my disbelief that you actually read the whole thing and wont just google shit. How does the Patriot Act define terrorist or acts of terrorism, including domestic terrorism?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2011, 07:06:53 PM »

Paultard

Doh!   :)  And then there's this one (from the same link):

2.    Paultard    

an unemployed male who:

endlessly spouts conspiracy theories about the CFR, the NAU, and the NWO, but not STD’s, because they’ve never had sex with another person.

is absolutely not racist, but is against the 1964 Civil Rights Act because it infringes on the right to segregate, but which doesn’t mean the same thing as being racist AT ALL.

is absolutely not racist, but thinks that Ron Paul has no obligation to denounce the support of racist group Stormfront, which can only help the campaign and wouldn’t stigmatize him in the slightest.

is absolutely not racist, but thinks that there’s nothing wrong with Ron Paul posing for a photo with White Supremacist Don Black, because racists are people too, and did I mention that Ron Paul is not a racist?

is a member of the single most reviled group of people on the internet.
eg. These Paultards are actively discouraging anyone from wanting anything to do with Ron Paul.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2011, 07:08:22 PM »
Ok , Ill put aside my disbelief that you actually read the whole thing and wont just google shit. How does the Patriot Act define terrorist or acts of terrorism, including domestic terrorism?

Uh, no.  I asked you what part of the Patriot Act you have a problem with.  Have you found a Ron Paul youtube clip to give you your opinion yet?  Or maybe try Alex Jones?  Prison Planet??

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2011, 07:13:36 PM »
Uh, no.  I asked you what part of the Patriot Act you have a problem with.  Have you found a Ron Paul youtube clip to give you your opinion yet?  Or maybe try Alex Jones?  Prison Planet??

I for one am not cool with the idea that we are taking judges out of the loop for warrants and the idea of indefinate detention without some type of judicial process or adjudication.   

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2011, 07:13:36 PM »
Doh!   :)  And then there's this one (from the same link):

2.    Paultard    

an unemployed male who:

endlessly spouts conspiracy theories about the CFR, the NAU, and the NWO, but not STD’s, because they’ve never had sex with another person.

is absolutely not racist, but is against the 1964 Civil Rights Act because it infringes on the right to segregate, but which doesn’t mean the same thing as being racist AT ALL.

is absolutely not racist, but thinks that Ron Paul has no obligation to denounce the support of racist group Stormfront, which can only help the campaign and wouldn’t stigmatize him in the slightest.

is absolutely not racist, but thinks that there’s nothing wrong with Ron Paul posing for a photo with White Supremacist Don Black, because racists are people too, and did I mention that Ron Paul is not a racist?

eg. These Paultards are actively discouraging anyone from wanting anything to do with Ron Paul.

:D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2011, 07:17:42 PM »
I for one am not cool with the idea that we are taking judges out of the loop for warrants and the idea of indefinate detention without some type of judicial process or adjudication.   

I don't support warrentless wiretips on American citizens or holding people indefinitely without charges.  Are we holding detainees indefinitely without charges under the Patriot Act?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2011, 07:20:04 PM »
I don't support warrentless wiretips on American citizens or holding people indefinitely without charges.  Are we holding detainees indefinitely without charges under the Patriot Act?

Don't know what law it is cited for, but we are doing that in some cases.   I say try em and fry em or let em go. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2011, 07:24:40 PM »
Don't know what law it is cited for, but we are doing that in some cases.   I say try em and fry em or let em go. 

Agree.  The only hesitation I have is whether national security plays a role failing to charge a suspected foreign terrorist. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2011, 07:33:33 PM »
Uh, no.  I asked you what part of the Patriot Act you have a problem with.  Have you found a Ron Paul youtube clip to give you your opinion yet?  Or maybe try Alex Jones?  Prison Planet??

Dude, don't have a frigging cerebral aneurysm, you're not on trial here.

I was getting to the exact point of what problem I have with it and it started in the form of a question to you, since you are so well versed with the Act having read it and all. I admit to not reading the whole thing and I was hoping you can help me out with these defintions, maybe Alex Jones might have given me the wrong ones.  ::)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2011, 07:34:15 PM »
Doh!   :)  And then there's this one (from the same link):

2.    Paultard    

an unemployed male who:

You saying Im a racist BB?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2011, 07:43:43 PM »
Dude, don't have a frigging cerebral aneurysm, you're not on trial here.

I was getting to the exact point of what problem I have with it and it started in the form of a question to you, since you are so well versed with the Act having read it and all. I admit to not reading the whole thing and I was hoping you can help me out with these defintions, maybe Alex Jones might have given me the wrong ones.  ::)

If I remember correctly, it didn't.  It modified the existing definition.  So what's the issue?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2011, 07:45:32 PM »

If I remember correctly, it didn't.  It modified the existing definition.  So what's the issue?

Is your name BeachBum?