Author Topic: Arnold Hotline only magazine that Arnold might be in soon?  (Read 875 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Lately Arnold is in the cover of about every single mag...but since the scandal, have you seen Arnold in any bodybuilding publication??  he has a  segment (two pages) on musclemag " Arnold hotline" Its about recent news on the Oak ....

Do they mention the "mess" in the most recent issue?

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Arnold Hotline.
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 06:37:53 AM »
I hate to bring it down to this, but fucking around with various bitches and having one kid with one beside your existing family is hardly
a scandal worth mentioning in regards to the unbelievable fucked up shit that goes down in BB'ing.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 08:01:13 AM »
I hate to bring it down to this, but fucking around with various bitches and having one kid with one beside your existing family is hardly
a scandal worth mentioning in regards to the unbelievable fucked up shit that goes down in BB'ing.

I know, but I'm talking about the Arnold's regular Articles,columns,segments  in BB publications  "ask Arnold,  Arnold Hotline" etc.

Will they just  dissapear, or keep doing Arnold's updates skipping the scandal,  like nothing happened?

Wooossshhhhhhhhhhh

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 08:03:31 AM »
I know, but I'm talking about the Arnold's regular Articles,columns,segments  in BB publications  "ask Arnold,  Arnold Hotline" etc.

Will they just  dissapear, or keep doing Arnold's updates skipping the scandal,  like nothing happened?

Wooossshhhhhhhhhhh

BB'ing is pretty good in pretending things aren't as they are ;)