Author Topic: Riot breaks out at "Rib Fest"  (Read 31825 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Riot breaks out at "Rib Fest"
« on: May 31, 2011, 06:54:42 AM »
Fights at Charlotte Beach
Charlotte, N.Y. - Fights involving about 50 youths broke out around 7 o'clock Monday night. Police had to clear the area, sending people home.

http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/Police-Break-Up-Fights-at-Charlotte-Beach/IH9ZETkPPE6EBld39o0rkw.cspx

________________________ ___________________

Police arrested several people.

One deputy was scratched on the face as he was pulled into the fracas. Police say that injury was not serious.

It's still unclear how many people were involved or what exactly started the fight. Witnesses said there were many young children on the beach and when a large scramble suddenly became more like a fight, parents feared the worst.

"I was scared for a minute. I started grabbing everybody...and making sure they moved out of everybody's way,” said beach goer Catrina Davis.

"There was a group of young gentleman running through the parking lot, saying something like someone's getting beat up, and next thing you know there are 20 cops, ambulances, fire trucks," said Kelsey Davis.

Those already at the Rib Fest Monday were allowed to stay in the fenced in area. 

This isn't the first time a local venue has shut down because of fights on Memorial Day. Seabreeze made it a policy to close on Memorial Day starting last year after rumors of violence.

________________________ ________________________ _______-

Check out the video at the link.   Resembles Somalia and Black Hawk Down more than anything.   

BTW - "Rib Fest" with a bunch of drunk ghetto thug welfare bums in the heat?   

Yeah, great idea.   ::)  ::)  ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Riot breaks out at "Rib Fest"
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 06:58:15 AM »
Despite he fear that my popularity meter will sink again to an all time low...

All blacks ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 07:01:31 AM »
"Black Bike Week" did not do too well either:

________________________ ________________________ _

Myrtle Beach police inundated with crime during 8-hour window
Reports run wild in 8-hour window
By Tonya Root - troot@thesunnews.com   E-Mail  Print 49 Comments

Myrtle Beach police received reports of five armed robberies, a stabbing, a shooting and an incident involving a shotgun being pointed at a security guard during a nearly eight-hour period in the city early Sunday and Monday.

Because so many people were in the area for Memorial Day celebrations and the Atlantic Beach Bikefest, officers responded to numerous criminal complaints and traffic violations, said Myrtle Beach police Capt. David Knipes.

"Policing this event has always come with huge challenges. Unfortunately, criminal activity is often associated with large events, which is why we have deployed additional officers to allow us to respond to this increase in activity," Knipes said Monday afternoon. "All of the officers working this event have done an outstanding job in very stressful conditions."

Myrtle Beach police investigate five robberies in seven hour period

Myrtle Beach police are investigating five armed robbery reports that occurred in a seven hour period in the city, according to Capt. David Knipes.

The incidents and their details are:

At 9:30 p.m. Sunday, a police officer saw an 18-year-old man running from 100 N. Ocean Blvd., and yelling he had been robbed, police said. The man, a 28-year-old man and another man, whose age was not listed on the report, told police they had left their room at the Bar Harbor and were going down stairs when they were confronted by three men with guns.

Couple report being robbed on beach in Myrtle Beach

A couple told Myrtle Beach police they were robbed at gunpoint by two men while on the beach, according to a police report.
The couple, ages 30 and 21, told police they were at the beach near 26th Avenue South about 3 a.m. Monday and the two men approached them from the sand dune and pointed a gun at them, police said.

The man told police the robbers ordered them to the ground and they went through their pockets, according the report. The man said the robbers took various items that included necklaces and then ordered them to run toward the water.

Conway police are searching for a 43-year-old Conway man in connection with a sexual assault that occurred Nov. 24, according to a news release from spokeswoman Catina Hipp.

Police roundup | Myrtle Beach man charged with attacking woman

Police roundup | Myrtle Beach man charged with attacking woman

A 51-year-old Myrtle Beach man was charged with threatening a woman with a knife and assaulting her, according to a police report.

A 39-year-old man was suffered a gunshot wound after a woman told police he tripped and fell, which caused the gun to go off in her Myrtle Beach home, according to a police report.

The man was taken to a local hospital for treatment following the incident that was reported at 8:50 p.m. Sunday at 716 62nd Ave. N., police said.

A woman, whose age was not listed in the report, told police she had allowed the man to stay with her for a couple of days to help him out and she had told him he could not stay with her any longer, according to the report. The woman told officers the man was gathering his things to leave when he picked up the gun, a 22-caliber rifle.

The incidents and their details:

At 8:50 p.m. Sunday, a 39-year-old man suffered a gunshot wound. A woman told police he tripped and fell, which caused the gun to go off in her Myrtle Beach home at 716 62nd Ave. N., according to a police report.

The woman, whose age was not listed in the report, told police she had allowed the man to stay with her for a couple of days to help him out. She had told him he could not stay with her any longer, according to the report. The man was gathering his things to leave when he picked up a 22-caliber rifle.

The woman said the man asked if she wanted to sell the gun and she told him to put the gun down, according to the report. The woman told police the man turned with the gun in his hand, tripped and fell, which caused it to go off.

Additional details about the incident were not listed in the report.

At 9:30 p.m. Sunday, a police officer saw an 18-year-old man running, yelling that he had been robbed.

The 18-year-old, a 28-year-old man and another man whose age was not listed on the report told police they left their room at the Bar Harbor and were going downstairs when they were confronted by three men with guns.

One man ran away from the robbers, but the other two told police they were robbed of their belongings. The men told police the suspects went into a nearby room and police found two men matching their description inside.

Officers found marijuana and a stolen gun inside the room and arrested the two men, Knipes said. Charges are pending.

At 11:30 p.m. Sunday, police were called to Fourth Avenue South and Ocean Boulevard when someone pointed a gun at another person, Knipes said. The victims did not want police involved.

Officers were told by Family Kingdom security that a woman reported being raped by several men, Knipes said. The guard told the woman they had to call police, but she left and a short time later he saw her with a man in a sport utility vehicle.

The guard said the woman got out of the SUV and yelled at him about her property being stolen and the man got out and pointed a shotgun at the guard, who ran.

The couple returned to the SUV and left.

At 1 a.m. Monday, a 41-year-old man reported being stabbed in the abdomen. He told police he wasn't sure where the attack occurred. The man and his wife flagged down an officer from their fifth-floor hotel balcony at 1307 S. Ocean Blvd., to report the incident.

The man told police he and his wife were each on their motorcycles stopped at a traffic signal when a large group of people surrounded them and tried to grab the necklaces from his neck. The man said he felt a pinch to his side and the couple rode back to their hotel.

The man said that on the way up to their room, he noticed he had been stabbed, according to the report. The man was taken to Grand Strand Regional Medical Center for treatment.

The man's wife told police she was behind him on her motorcycle when the incident occurred. The woman said she tried to care for him when they got to the room and she cleared a coffee table to make him lie down, but he got on the bed.

The woman said she tried to call 911 from the hotel, but was put on hold so she hung up.

Police noticed broken glass on the hotel room floor and the woman said she broke a liquor bottle when she cleared the coffee table. The woman said she cleaned up the mess before police arrived.

The woman also had a cut to her foot and she said that occurred when she cleared the coffee table and the bottle was broken. Police also noted a broken shampoo bottle in the bathroom and shampoo on the mirror and ceiling.

At 2:45 a.m. Monday a 24-year-old man told police he was robbed in the area of 12th Avenue South and Yaupon Drive. The man told officers he was walking with a friend when two men, armed with a handgun, took the man's necklace, ring and cash.

The man said the robbers had their faces covered and officers could not find the man's friend in the area, according to the report.

At 3 a.m. Monday, a couple told Myrtle Beach police they were robbed at gunpoint by two men while on the beach.

The couple, ages 30 and 21, told officers they were at the beach near 26th Avenue South when two men approached them from a sand dune and pointed a gun at them, police said.

The man told police the robbers ordered them to the ground and went through their pockets. The man said the robbers took various items including necklaces, then ordered the couple to run toward the water.

The robbers ran along the beach until the man lost sight of them. The man and woman returned to their hotel room and called police.

When police ran the man's name through their computer system they learned he was the victim of a similar style robbery early March 13 in the 100 block of North Ocean Boulevard, according to the report. The man reported the same items reported stolen early Monday.

Officers forwarded the case to detectives for investigation.

At 4:30 Monday, police were called to the parking lot of the Greyhound Bus Station at Seventh Avenue North, where a driver for Beachside Cab told police he was hit in the head and robbed while sleeping in the driver's seat of his van, Knipes said. The driver told police the robber demanded money and hit him several times in the head before he threatened him with a gun.

The driver gave the man $320 and another man with the robber demanded the driver's cell phone before he hit the man. Both men ran from the area.

Contact TONYA ROOT at 444-1723.

Read more: http://www.thesunnews.com/2011/05/31/2191533/mb-police-inundated-with-crime.html#ixzz1NwEjcDs2

________________________ _____________________

Sounds just like Laconia or Sturgis.   ::)  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 07:03:29 AM »
NAACP to Monitor Myrtle Beach for Discriminatory Practices During Black Bike Week
Exodus News, May 24, 2011

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2011/05/naacp_to_monito.php

For the seventh consecutive year, the NAACP will conduct Operation Bike Week Justice to monitor discriminatory practices in Myrtle Beach during Black Bike Week, the annual Memorial Day weekend gathering of African American motorcycle enthusiasts. Throughout the weekend, NAACP teams will be observing police activity and treatment of black tourists, monitoring the practices of local businesses, watching traffic patterns and fielding calls via an incident hotline. A press conference will be held at 11:00am on Thursday, May 26th at Myrtle Beach City Hall outlining the plan for the weekend and the strategy for monitoring the city.

“Any form of racial discrimination against Black Bike Week visitors will not be tolerated,” said NAACP Vice President of Stakeholder Relations Nelson B. Rivers, III, and a native South Carolinian. “Closing businesses or refusing to provide equal services to Black Bike Week visitors that are provided to visitors at other times of the year, not only makes no economic sense, it is against the law.”

In 2009, the City enacted ordinances designed to eliminate the Harley Week and Black Bike Week. The ordinances prohibit parking lot gatherings, landscape gatherings, loud mufflers and many special events. Additionally, the City has implemented curfew laws. The Association will be monitoring law enforcement to ensure the new ordinances are equally and fairly applied during Harley Week and Black Bike Week.

{snip}

In recent years, the NAACP and African Americans have filed and successfully settled federal discrimination lawsuits against the city of Myrtle Beach and area businesses for unequal treatment of Black Bike Week visitors compared to those who attend Harley Week, traditionally held one week earlier and a predominately white event.

{snip}

Again this year, a complaint hotline will be activated for individuals to report closed restaurants, police misconduct or other unfair treatment. {snip}

Original article

(Posted on May 27, 2011)

________________________ _______________________

Fucking priceless.   

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 07:05:12 AM »
"Black Bike Week" did not do too well either:

________________________ ________________________ _

pathetic...

I wonder what happens if they call a white bike week ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 07:10:59 AM »
pathetic...

Its usually called a huge success and growing numbers of tourists, businesses, sponsors, without the culture of crime coming along with it, etc.

BTW:

Check this out

www.drudgereport.com

Look on the left hand side.   Freaking crazy.     

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011, 07:13:54 AM »
pathetic...

The NAACP is more pathetic than that.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2011, 07:15:27 AM »

NAMBLA is not far behind

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2011, 07:16:28 AM »

Those idiots should have been monitoring the behavior of their own members more than anything.   Oh, and I wonder what they are going to report after this? 

Businesses will pobably be deemed racist for boarding up the store during this week.   

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2011, 07:21:29 AM »
I went to myrtle beach for a vacation with a couple of my friends and it was Fin black biker week. Worst experience I ever had in my life. Really turned me into a racist for awhile. I was poolside with a couple of friends when I looked up and saw a bunch of "urban youths" spitting on nice looking older couple from the upper floors. The couple was with there kids just trying to enjoy the pool minding there own business. I felt some deep hate in my heart when I saw them doing that. I looked up at them with disgust. They looked back at me with a "fuck you what are you gonna do about it look" I walked over to the couple and told them what was going on so they wouldn't get any more spit on them.

I couldn't believe the blatant disrespect these people had for humanity. In my most immature days I would never do what they were doing. I wanted to douse there room in gasoline and light a match that's what they deserved.

I live in the South Carolina now so I'm around black people quite a bit. I get a long with most of them and they treat me pretty good so I have lost a lot of the hate that I had built up. I just can't stand thugs I hate that mentality. It's the worst culture there is.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2011, 07:25:38 AM »
I went to myrtle beach for a vacation with a couple of my friends and it was Fin black biker week. Worst experience I ever had in my life. Really turned me into a racist for awhile. I was poolside with a couple of friends when I looked up and saw a bunch of "urban youths" spitting on nice looking older couple from the upper floors. The couple was with there kids just trying to enjoy the pool minding there own business. I felt some deep hate in my heart when I saw them doing that. I looked up at them with disgust. They looked back at me with a "fuck you what are you gonna do about it look" I walked over to the couple and told them what was going on so they wouldn't get any more spit on them.

I couldn't believe the blatant disrespect these people had for humanity. In my most immature days I would never do what they were doing. I wanted to douse there room in gasoline and light a match that's what they deserved.

Its why I refuse to go back to South Beach.   i was at the pool and a few ghetto thug hood rats were like "Oh shit - here are the white boys, yo!"    i went over to this disgusting waste of flesh and said "Hey where you from?"   She reponds "Yo we from Da Bronx yo!"     I responded "Guess what - we are neighbors, I'm from Morris Park." 

She STFU real quick.   When I go away, the last thing I want to be around are these pieces of trash I have to see during the week.   That's why I try to mostly go to rural settings now to avoid the animals.         

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2011, 07:28:53 AM »
"No Ribs, Lawd almighty what is we gonna do???"

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2011, 07:30:04 AM »
WHy are black people so stupid and neanderthal like?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2011, 07:36:08 AM »

Its simple, we are not equal - yes we are all humans but its the same with birds, or would you call these birds the same?
One is extremly smart were the other is barely able to work around obsticals and is considered to be pretty stupid (in human terms)...
however we still call them birds.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2011, 07:41:33 AM »
Why don't you ask them? Surely you'd get a better answer than asking on here...

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2011, 07:42:36 AM »
Its simple, we are not equal - yes we are all humans but its the same with birds, or would you call these birds the same?
One is extremly smart were the other is barely able to work around obsticals and is considered to be pretty stupid (in human terms)...

Very good analogy. Well put.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2011, 07:47:14 AM »
Why don't you ask them? Surely you'd get a better answer than asking on here...

Let 'em carry on.  It's all they have.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2011, 07:49:23 AM »
Its usually called a huge success and growing numbers of tourists, businesses, sponsors, without the culture of crime coming along with it, etc.

BTW:

Check this out

www.drudgereport.com

Look on the left hand side.   Freaking crazy.     

Really.. so when white bikers get together no crime happens.. are you fucking shitting me. With this primative racist bullshit, you arent even going to keep it truthful. You are sitting here saying that during white bike rally's there is no crime.. you have officially discredited everything you would ever say

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2011, 07:50:50 AM »
this fool cold said there wasnt a criminal element at white bike events

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2011, 07:55:29 AM »
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/localnews/ci_14284031

now 333 with that dumb ass statement. would you like to take that shit back?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2011, 07:56:45 AM »

nothing new there

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2011, 08:00:25 AM »
Really.. so when white bikers get together no crime happens.. are you fucking shitting me. With this primative racist bullshit, you arent even going to keep it truthful. You are sitting here saying that during white bike rally's there is no crime.. you have officially discredited everything you would ever say

The difference is that black people have a predisposition-ed tendency for criminal activities - its like an appetite for
destruction, I mean look at gods little blind spot africa, Africa is a tragedy in itself, beautiful continent amazing resources amazing
people, they still fuck it up.

And I don't mean all black people, but the general black chicken and watermelon loving negro loves to break the law.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2011, 08:07:36 AM »

Actually the ringneck pheasant is considered to be quite smart, due to it's elusive nature...which is one of the reasons why it was imported to the US as a prized gamebird...recent studies on Jays and Crows show that they
 think about their caches, and go and move them, in relation to when they view other birds. Let's not even focus on Butcherbirds...
Quote from: Option D
link=topic=378656.msg5381316#msg5381316 date=1306853450
this fool cold said there wasnt a criminal element at white bike events
Exactly, I knew someone who went down to the white ones, and was always talking about the drunk brawls that were happening...if anything, Biker Rallies of any ethnicity usually bring out "that element", as there are a ton of biker gangs---also, that whole "freedom" thing as well.

Yeah, okay stark, if certain people have a "predisposition" tendency towards violence, then they wouldn't have been picked for slavery...

You do know that the stereotype up until the 1960's was that black men were yella, didn't like to fight and that black folk were easy to control due to their less violent natures? Mexico perferred slaves from Ghana---because they were easier to control...

What you see, unfortunately, from 333's examples is poor home training, or no home training. And as I am ashamed to say, there has become a a acceptance of the thug culture within black culture. You here it on the radio, and also that many go down to black bike week. But, many of the outlaw biker element go down to the white rallies as well...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2011, 08:10:29 AM »
There might be a criminal element at sturgis, laconia, etc but please show me articles even remotely close to the crime wave listed at the SC event.   

Maybe a few fight each other, but they dont attack innocent people.  BYT -

www.drudgereport.com  - look on the left hand side.   

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2011, 08:12:02 AM »
culture.