Author Topic: Riot breaks out at "Rib Fest"  (Read 31843 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Riot breaks out at "Rib Fest"
« Reply #150 on: May 31, 2011, 01:34:23 PM »
let's start with the cars, shall we? That is mostly a southern thing, that I extremely detest. But, it's like how Latinos will take a 96 Honda Civic, paint it orange and put a oversized body kit on it, with a parkbench for a spoiler...or put a BMW front on it (BMW stands for Big Mexican Weiner), or Asian and White guys who go Fast and Furious with bodykits, wheels and stickers...each culture has some effed up thing that they do to cars...what you are referring to are Donks, etc...there is a term for 70s, 80s, and 90s...I believe the term for the 90s are "bubbles"..the wheels to me are pathetic and cost more than the car is worth, and usually eff up the speedos as well...also the braking is affected as well. I think it is simple, silly and down right stupid...then again, Southern boys were known for jacking up Toyota trucks and putting monster tires on them... As a matter of fact on 220 heading out of Rocky Mt, Va, I saw two VW bugs done that way.

Now, the clothes...the saggy, no belt having pants---to replicate the jails---you get no belt in prison, but to let dudes know that "you are available" you show your ass...this has become a fashion phenomenon in itself...I don't subscribe to such, and oddly, neither does Jay-Z or Diddy...businessmen wear belts.

I used to have doo-rags of all diff colors, but never worn out in public---since I am bald now, no need for doo-rags. People try to replicate being hood...aka "I don't care", even white dudes try running around with a doo-rag, to show that they are "down". The oversized Ts, well not too many are wearing the huge white Ts anymore, but the baggy clothing... is kinda in, nowadays the skinny jeans look is in, due to a more twinkish look---attributed to more effeminate  atitudes that black men are displaying (due to single parent).

I like you more and  more :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #151 on: May 31, 2011, 01:34:52 PM »
I mean its a bit like a black person looking at white trailer trash and say fuck I hate white people look at them.
While you and me know they are the minority.
I bet you every decent black person hates these niggas more than we ever could.
White trash is disturbing as well and the memes and stereotypes they carry on are also rather disgusting.

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: May 31, 2011, 01:37:10 PM »
let's start with the cars, shall we? That is mostly a southern thing, that I extremely detest. But, it's like how Latinos will take a 96 Honda Civic, paint it orange and put a oversized body kit on it, with a parkbench for a spoiler...or put a BMW front on it (BMW stands for Big Mexican Weiner), or Asian and White guys who go Fast and Furious with bodykits, wheels and stickers...each culture has some effed up thing that they do to cars...what you are referring to are Donks, etc...there is a term for 70s, 80s, and 90s...I believe the term for the 90s are "bubbles"..the wheels to me are pathetic and cost more than the car is worth, and usually eff up the speedos as well...also the braking is affected as well. I think it is simple, silly and down right stupid...then again, Southern boys were known for jacking up Toyota trucks and putting monster tires on them... As a matter of fact on 220 heading out of Rocky Mt, Va, I saw two VW bugs done that way.

Now, the clothes...the saggy, no belt having pants---to replicate the jails---you get no belt in prison, but to let dudes know that "you are available" you show your ass...this has become a fashion phenomenon in itself...I don't subscribe to such, and oddly, neither does Jay-Z or Diddy...businessmen wear belts.

I used to have doo-rags of all diff colors, but never worn out in public---since I am bald now, no need for doo-rags. People try to replicate being hood...aka "I don't care", even white dudes try running around with a doo-rag, to show that they are "down". The oversized Ts, well not too many are wearing the huge white Ts anymore, but the baggy clothing... is kinda in, nowadays the skinny jeans look is in, due to a more twinkish look---attributed to more effeminate  atitudes that black men are displaying (due to single parent).

I always thought BMW was Big Mexican Woman and I lived in Texas for years.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #153 on: May 31, 2011, 01:37:36 PM »
really?..you have a picture of a gun in your office???.....interesting

I have a few guns at the office.  Not just the Mossberg 500.   If you want to stop by, I can show you.   Shit - if you want, I'll take yo trap shooting and rifle shooting to blast off the AK, AR, Saiga 12 ,etc up in Peekskill.  

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: May 31, 2011, 01:38:51 PM »
White trash is disturbing as well and the memes and stereotypes they carry on are also rather disgusting.

I don't even know what you are doing here, this kinda chit chat is way below your amazing intellect ::)
I give it another 5 min and you start copy pasting all kinda shit articles to whow us with your amazing knowledge and superiority.
hahafuckingha

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: May 31, 2011, 01:39:16 PM »
I have a few guns at the office.  Not just the Mossberg 500.   If you want to stop by, I can show you.   Shit - if you want, I'll take yo trap shooting and rifle shooting to blast off the AK, AR, Saiga 12 ,etc up in Peekskill.  

interesting...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #156 on: May 31, 2011, 01:39:37 PM »
Why is "black culture" based entirely around these memes and stereotypes?  I think they have come up with the overwhelming majority of them.  For instance, the Pants on the ground, the goofy and tacky colors, the extreemly oversized shirts and doo-rags.  I swear some look like rodeo clowns.  I understand the need for a collective identity, but why look like Oscar the Grouch wearing a T-shirt?

And whats with the plethora of late 80s early 90s cars jacked up with garishly large wheels and strange color schemes.  Where and why would they want to do this?  I assure you this meme was invented by blacks.  It is horrid and very strange.

The same reason why some people buy 3000 dollar sets of golf clubs, sign up at country clubs they can't afford, buy boats and jetskis where they are not within 200 miles of water, buy week long European vacations, and purchase 600 dollar plates at political fundraising events...... ::)

Its all about image, Adonis

They spend money that they don't have because they want to maintain an image at any cost...whether its a "Cash Money Millionaire" drug dealer or a well connected aristocrat snob who likes to outdo "The Jones"  

Its always been about being in the "In Crowd" and that's why most people don't have health care, have houses foreclosed on, and their cars being towed away...white or black.

That a good enough answer???

A

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: May 31, 2011, 01:42:54 PM »

The same reason why some people buy 3000 dollar sets of golf clubs, sign up at country clubs they can't afford, buy boats and jetskis where they are not within 200 miles of water, and purchase 600 dollar plates at political fundraising events...... ::)

Its all about image, Adonis

They spend money that they don't have because they want to maintain an image at any cost...whether its a "Cash Money Millionaire" drug dealer or a well connected aristocrat snob who likes to outdo "The Jones"  

Its always been about being in the "In Crowd" and that's why most people don't have health care, have houses foreclosed on, and their cars being towed away...white or black.

That a good enough answer???

How do bleck men feel about gay bleck men Vince?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #158 on: May 31, 2011, 01:57:25 PM »
I like you more and  more :D
You see the thing is...if I'm at work I'm in a suit...if I am going to the gym or loungin around, it's nike running pants and Nike Shox...ad I notice the difference in how i get treated...until they hear me speak...i come from a very strict background, and I more conservative on certain things than most people think...and the fact that I have taught the those thugs and I see them every day...i on't disrespect them and they don't disrespect me...in fact, due to me pulling some aside they remember that...

The first time I saw those "Donks" in Maryland...i thought it was the  stupidest thing in the world...It all originated from the putting 20's on SUVs, then the big body cars of the 70s, 80s and 90s

And to an extent, Vince is correct...
problem is, black people associate material goods with self esteem,  because for a long time, we haven't had shit.
It was black people who brought Cadilac to the forefront...it has been a love affair since the 1940s, the best car you could buy back then was a Cadillac. And the cylce continues...   

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: May 31, 2011, 02:00:51 PM »
You see the thing is...if I'm at work I'm in a suit...if I am going to the gym or loungin around, it's nike running pants and Nike Shox...ad I notice the difference in how i get treated...until they hear me speak...i come from a very strict background, and I more conservative on certain things than most people think...and the fact that I have taught the those thugs and I see them every day...i on't disrespect them and they don't disrespect me...in fact, due to me pulling some aside they remember that...

The first time I saw those "Donks" in Maryland...i thought it was the  stupidest thing in the world...It all originated from the putting 20's on SUVs, then the big body cars of the 70s, 80s and 90s

And to an extent, Vince is correct...
problem is, black people associate material goods with self esteem,  because for a long time, we haven't had shit.
It was black people who brought Cadilac to the forefront...it has been a love affair since the 1940s, the best car you could buy back then was a Cadillac. And the cylce continues...   

yeah but the amazing thing with humans is - even if they are starving possessions, why does it have to be tacky and shit? Why do people like that don't say fuck you white man, I am going to show you how
educated I can get and than buy art and timeless good things.
But no they have to act like fucking animals dress like retards and buy stuuuuupid shit.
I know why they do it, but its still faszinating, human nature I mean.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #160 on: May 31, 2011, 02:16:23 PM »
yeah but the amazing thing with humans is - even if they are starving possessions, why does it have to be tacky and shit? Why do people like that don't say fuck you white man, I am going to show you how
educated I can get and than buy art and timeless good things.
But no they have to act like fucking animals dress like retards and buy stuuuuupid shit.
I know why they do it, but its still faszinating, human nature I mean.
Because people are people...just like that Idiot who bought a Ferrari and had it painted in camo...or on the show, "are Smarter than a 5th grader", there was a guy who said he would get a Lambo and paint it in camo...the host of the show is Jeff Foxworthy, most noted for his "You Might be a Redneck..." jokes, he said to the guy, "You might be a Redneck if... you paint your Lambo in camo"

People tend to go overboard with shit...you probably see this in Germany with some of the VW enthusiasts...over here you have people whoare in the JDM scene (Japanese Domestic Market) who have all these stickers and kits that look best on a Transformer with cars that have huge ass turbos, yet break evertime they hit a bump. There is Latino dude near me with a 90s V6 Mustang painted in a neon color with a huge ass bodykit and too small wheels and a huge ass wing, and tinted windows...he pulls up to people like he is the shit..but people laught at him...

people who know their shit don't buy into that...

Although, there is this guy who did this to a 1.5 million dollar Aston Martin One-77 (only 77 made)..he wrapped it...
Just because you can afford it, doesn't mean you have taste...

http://www.gtspirit.com/2011/05/24/photo-of-the-day-wrapped-aston-martin-one-77/

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: May 31, 2011, 02:18:14 PM »
Oh fuck off!!!

Probably since white people are not as used to run from pooolice!

Seriously show some prove or shut your whore mouth.

38% of people arrested in L.A. Riots...Black
51% of people arrested in L.A. Riots...Hispanic
11% of people arrested in L.A. Riots...White

look it up stupid.....you don't know what you are talking about you fag bastard...do you have a GED???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: May 31, 2011, 02:21:07 PM »

look it up stupid.....you don't know what you are talking about you fag bastard...do you have a GED???

11%? ? ?    Surprising it was that high. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #163 on: May 31, 2011, 02:23:05 PM »
Just because you can afford it, doesn't mean you have taste...
So true. Just think what Arab oil money buys you.  :-X

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: May 31, 2011, 02:26:05 PM »

???

You retarded? Please see below for your post directly quoted...and spare me the, hispanic are not black shit ::)

vast majority of people arrested in the L.A. riots were NON-black

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: May 31, 2011, 02:31:01 PM »
11%? ? ?    Surprising it was that high. 

because you just can't comprehend that WHITE people would loot as well huh?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: May 31, 2011, 02:32:42 PM »

???

You retarded? Please see below for your post directly quoted...and spare me the, hispanic are not black shit ::)

you goddamn idiot..so you are saying here in front of all of getbig land that Hispanics are considered black???....I'm sure they don't consider themselves to be....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: May 31, 2011, 02:34:59 PM »
you goddamn idiot..so you are saying here in front of all of getbig land that Hispanics are considered black???....I'm sure they don't consider themselves to be....

True - a new guy, puerto rican guy moved into the building here.  He saw my NRA sticker on my car and came over to me and just started talking guns, politics etc.   

Damn -and you guys call me prejudice?  Shit - ths guy seems ready to join the klan himself.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: May 31, 2011, 02:38:26 PM »
True - a new guy, puerto rican guy moved into the building here.  He saw my NRA sticker on my car and came over to me and just started talking guns, politics etc.   

Damn -and you guys call me prejudice?  Shit - ths guy seems ready to join the klan himself.   

wow 3333...you mean a puerto rican actually moved into your building and you haven't moved yet??? :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: May 31, 2011, 02:41:44 PM »
wow 3333...you mean a puerto rican actually moved into your building and you haven't moved yet??? :D

My best friend is puerto rican and is more to the right than me.  He is a vet hmself, as is the guy who moved in, and both foam at mouth hatred towards obama.

Funny thing about my frend, people assme he is a lib because he is PR, but he unloads lik Patton on people on these issues.  West Pointer too.  He is like a PR version of Allen West. 

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #170 on: May 31, 2011, 02:46:43 PM »
  Shit - ths guy seems ready to join the klan himself.   

too bad they don't allow spics into the klan

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #171 on: May 31, 2011, 02:56:45 PM »
My best friend is puerto rican and is more to the right than me.  He is a vet hmself, as is the guy who moved in, and both foam at mouth hatred towards obama.

Funny thing about my frend, people assme he is a lib because he is PR, but he unloads lik Patton on people on these issues.  West Pointer too.  He is like a PR version of Allen West. 

Funny how racists always, always, claim to have ethnic 'best' friends who come complete with their own conservatisms that make they, themselves, look the lesser of the two bigots!?  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: May 31, 2011, 03:01:34 PM »
Funny how racists always, always, claim to have ethnic 'best' friends who come complete with their own conservatisms that make they, themselves, look the lesser of the two bigots!?  ::)

I freely admit that i am like Archie Bunker.   I make no apologies for it.   The ghetto thug trash around me in my hood are vultures and leeches and parasites on society.  no businesses will move to the Bronx because by and large most of the people who live here are the least employable people on the planet and looking for handouts and welfare, not work.     

I really don't give a rats ass about the dreaded "R" word, nor do most people anymore.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #173 on: May 31, 2011, 03:08:08 PM »

I freely admit that i am like Archie Bunker.   I make no apologies for it.   The ghetto thug trash around me in my hood are vultures and leeches and parasites on society.  no businesses will move to the Bronx because by and large most of the people who live here are the least employable people on the planet and looking for handouts and welfare, not work.     

I really don't give a rats ass about the dreaded "R" word, nor do most people anymore.

And yet you still can't write the word, or self-identify. You've a lot of work to do if you want to live up the shit you spew.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #174 on: May 31, 2011, 03:10:30 PM »
the irony is that i'm a commie pinko tea drinking fag and even i have no problem saying the word "retard"

what kind of faggot types "the r-word"?