Author Topic: Riot breaks out at "Rib Fest"  (Read 31844 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Riot breaks out at "Rib Fest"
« Reply #175 on: May 31, 2011, 03:13:45 PM »
the irony is that i'm a commie pinko tea drinking fag and even i have no problem saying the word "retard"

what kind of faggot types "the r-word"?
"tards"?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #176 on: May 31, 2011, 03:15:45 PM »
And yet you still can't write the word, or self-identify. You've a lot of work to do if you want to live up the shit you spew.

::)  ::)

I have learned that no matter what ones says, so long as it is even remotely perceived as pointing out anything against a black person - someone will call it racist.  So you know what - fuck it - who gives a damn anymore?

Same thing happened to Bill Cosby.   "Da Comunity" went all native on him for speaking the truth too.      

It is what it - people don't even care any more.  Different year, same bullshit and excuses. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #177 on: May 31, 2011, 03:27:46 PM »

I have learned that no matter what ones says, so long as it is even remotely perceived as pointing out anything against a black person - someone will call it racist.  So you know what - fuck it - who gives a damn anymore?

Same thing happened to Bill Cosby.   "Da Comunity" went all native on him for speaking the truth too.      

It is what it - people don't even care any more.  Different year, same bullshit and excuses. 
LOL. One or two posts, you might be seen as 'interested' in racial aspects. You spend nearly 56,000(!?) posts on Blacks and their 'pathologies,' you shouldn't be too surprised if people start calling you a racist. 

You're not very good at this whole logic thing, are you?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #178 on: May 31, 2011, 03:30:48 PM »
You're not very good at this whole logic thing, are you?
I`d say ........................ .....NO.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: May 31, 2011, 03:53:57 PM »
I have to say, I've seen fat people go rioting after there are no ribs at Cactus Willy's

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #180 on: May 31, 2011, 03:57:28 PM »
because you just can't comprehend that WHITE people would loot as well huh?

Must have been the 11% of whites in LA that want to be black that did the looting. Problem solved.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #181 on: May 31, 2011, 04:01:52 PM »

STOP BEING A RETARDED FAGGOT AND JUST SAY "guy" ALREADY!!!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: May 31, 2011, 04:16:08 PM »

STOP BEING A RETARDED FAGGOT AND JUST SAY "guy" ALREADY!!!!!!
MUSN`T SAY THE "N" WORD..........MUSN`T SAY THE "N" WORD........AAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!   :-X

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #183 on: May 31, 2011, 04:38:20 PM »
....at the end of the day, you really gotta wonder what it's going to take to clean up the black communities and rid them of the THUG/entitlement mentality.

It really hurts everyone around them and serves no real positive that helps drive society as a whole.
Wait for it....

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #184 on: May 31, 2011, 04:38:51 PM »
Funny how racists always, always, claim to have ethnic 'best' friends who come complete with their own conservatisms that make they, themselves, look the lesser of the two bigots!?  ::)

Actually I find it is bleeding hearts who claim to have ethnic friends who they basically use as pets for their own moral grandstanding.  "Oh look at me, I'm friends with people of other races because they are oppressed and I am here to lift them up in life."  I find that very patronizing.  Dr. Thomas Sowell [economist] uses the term "mascot" in relation to how Black people are sometimes treated by those kinds of people.  Is that not offensive to you?  I am friends with several Aboriginals and that is because I actually like them, not because I want to "prove" to someone I am not racist.  I am not friends with any Blacks but only because they make up only 0.4% of the population where I am.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #185 on: May 31, 2011, 04:40:30 PM »
Actually I find it is bleeding hearts who claim to have ethnic friends who they basically use as pets for their own moral grandstanding.  "Oh look at me, I'm friends with people of other races because they are oppressed and I am here to lift them up in life."  I find that very patronizing.  Dr. Thomas Sowell [economist] uses the term "mascot" in relation to how Black people are sometimes treated by those kinds of people.  Is that not offensive to you?  I am friends with several Aboriginals and that is because I actually like them, not because I want to "prove" to someone I am not racist.  I am not friends with any Blacks but only because they make up only 0.4% of the population where I am.

hey,

you're that guy that everyone hates

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: May 31, 2011, 04:48:58 PM »
....at the end of the day, you really gotta wonder what it's going to take to clean up the black communities and rid them of the THUG/entitlement mentality.

It really hurts everyone around them and serves no real positive that helps drive society as a whole.
honesty...because folk, regardless of race, don't want it known that they themsleves hold them back...people want it to be some big monster that cannot be overcome...and the Al Sharptons, the Rev. Jacksons of the world want to promote this---if not, then they are obsolete...you can't blame racism on bad behavior, you can't blame racism for poor grades or moms not requiring the baby daddy to actually be a dad

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #187 on: May 31, 2011, 05:02:23 PM »

Then why does a thinly veiled racist like you use the term "Aboriginal" to appease, when Indian is still the term used to describe indigenous people in the Canadian Constitution?

Matt C = closet peter puffer

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: May 31, 2011, 05:03:56 PM »
Then why does a thinly veiled racist like you use the term "Aboriginal" to appease, when Indian is still the term used to describe indigenous people in the Canadian Constitution?

Matt C = closet peter puffer
;)

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: May 31, 2011, 05:08:49 PM »
honesty...because folk, regardless of race, don't want it known that they themsleves hold them back...people want it to be some big monster that cannot be overcome...and the Al Sharptons, the Rev. Jacksons of the world want to promote this---if not, then they are obsolete...you can't blame racism on bad behavior, you can't blame racism for poor grades or moms not requiring the baby daddy to actually be a dad

I like what you say.  I wish people would forget the b.s. notion that doing well in school is "acting white" it's "acting Chinaman" more than anything.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: May 31, 2011, 05:15:54 PM »
I like what you say.  I wish people would forget the b.s. notion that doing well in school is "acting white" it's "acting Chinaman" more than anything.
Noted sociologist Cornell West had said something like this, "i don't put white up and I don't put white down. Because, either way you are focused on White"

And there are almost 2 billion people in China---and not all of them are smart...

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: May 31, 2011, 05:17:41 PM »
Noted sociologist Cornell West had said something like this, "i don't put white up and I don't put white down. Because, either way you are focused on White"

And there are almost 2 billion people in China---and not all of them are smart...

Many of the smart ones end up here, we're lucky to have so many smart Chinamen.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #192 on: May 31, 2011, 05:22:13 PM »
To the point of the oversized baggy white T shirts, I believe they do that as a way to b lend in with each other.  It's like a school of fish that all look the same, it's harder for the predator to pick one out of the crowd to hunt.  Same method with young thugs and there tall T's.  If you tell a cop you were robbed by a black man in a white T shirt and baggy pants, how hard will it be to find that suspect. Pretty hard, that is a pretty broad discription.  It's actually pretty smart on their part.  But, I have no problem with blacks in general, just the thug ghetto trash.  Same with white people who wear oversized Looney Tune shirts and sweat pants.  They are disgusting, and all should be rounded up and exterminated.  Mexicans are starting to get lazy and complacent too.  Asians are the only decent race now it seems, and even the ones up in Michigan/Minnesota are seeming to slip away from the math, and go to the guns. The Hmongs I believe?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: May 31, 2011, 05:27:50 PM »
Many of the smart ones end up here, we're lucky to have so many smart Chinamen.
That go back to their country with training, knowledge and secrets..
Mexicans are starting to get lazy and complacent too.  Asians are the only decent race now it seems, and even the ones up in Michigan/Minnesota are seeming to slip away from the math, and go to the guns. The Hmongs I believe?
There are a shit load of Asian gangs, and many times you don't hear about the  asian crimes...For instance in the korean communities, they will steal from one another...Many koreans don't trust the banks, so they keep their money stashed at home...people know this and rob them---especially their own relatives. The same kid who is getting A's in class is the same one putting a gun to his uncle at the Korean store...they handle everything within the family or community...

MS-13's like to stomp a mud hole in Mexicans, El Salvadorians hate Mexicans... and Mexicans don't like the PR either...PRs think the Dom's are "difficult"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: May 31, 2011, 05:37:49 PM »
It`s a fucking hate filled world!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: May 31, 2011, 05:39:11 PM »
 Maybe all these black folk were angry at their lack of calf development in the gym?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: May 31, 2011, 05:53:42 PM »
Blacks are the problem .
There's  no  crime in Russia, Mexico , China ............  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #197 on: May 31, 2011, 06:00:47 PM »
9 pages............hahahah haaaaahah!!!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: May 31, 2011, 06:01:27 PM »
Blacks are the problem .
There's  no  crime in Russia, Mexico , China ............  ::)

Black Russians are causing the problem, Black Messicans are causing the problem, and black women by the name of Chyna Doll are causing the problem

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: May 31, 2011, 06:07:23 PM »
Black Russians are causing the problem
:o :o