Author Topic: Jonnie Quest: the movie  (Read 710 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Jonnie Quest: the movie
« on: May 31, 2011, 08:03:36 AM »

Cast this movie!  And while we are at it, exactly how old were Jonnie and Hadji supposed to be?  13 is my guess.

Dr. quest seemed to be 40-50.  Race had white hair but I never thought of it as grey.  He seemed like he was about 38-48 with the body of a 30 year old gym rat!  Always had a crush on him. :P
Admit it... You did too! ;D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Jonnie Quest: the movie
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 09:17:28 AM »
I hated that show! Just really really did not enjoy it.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 10:12:52 AM »
I hated that show! Just really really did not enjoy it.

You are weird!  The original series was cartoon coolness!  The updated PC series (remember they added a girl) was pretty weak. :(

I imagine they will want to go with unknown actors for a JQ movie.  Maybe one name star in the title role... But I'm too old to know who the popular 13 year old boy actors are now. :-[

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 12:02:17 PM »
You are weird!  The original series was cartoon coolness!  The updated PC series (remember they added a girl) was pretty weak. :(

I imagine they will want to go with unknown actors for a JQ movie.  Maybe one name star in the title role... But I'm too old to know who the popular 13 year old boy actors are now. :-[

Oh god, could you imagine:

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 07:25:45 PM »
Oh god, could you imagine:

Believe it or not I did think of him, but isnt he a) too old and b) too metrosexual/feminine? ???