Author Topic: Rep. Anthony Weiner - Resigning Office per NYT  (Read 134331 times)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V

I like how he yells about some other guy (couldn't catch the name because he was yelling):

""X" thinks if he gets up and yells he will intimidate others into believing he's right!" 

He's very dramatic :)
R

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
He's a goof.   I'm glad this will destroy his mayoral chances and possibly keep us from having to endure his other nonsensical rants.     

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
He's a goof.   I'm glad this will destroy his mayoral chances and possibly keep us from having to endure his other nonsensical rants.     

Who did he run against to get this position?   What was wrong w/them?
R

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
it looks to be of respectable size; judging by the outline.
I've done smaller.... ;)
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Who did he run against to get this position?   What was wrong w/them?

In NYC - the hardest thing is getting the Dem primary vote.   

NYC is all dem. 

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V

In NYC - the hardest thing is getting the Dem primary vote.   

NYC is all dem. 

What is your thinking on how this guy got it? 
R

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
What is your thinking on how this guy got it? 

I think he is guilty as sin and trying to balance the public story and what he can sell to his new muslim wife.   

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
I think he is guilty as sin and trying to balance the public story and what he can sell to his new muslim wife.   

No I mean how did this guy get elected?  How was this guy the guy that won the primary? 
R

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
No I mean how did this guy get elected?  How was this guy the guy that won the primary? 

In NYC - if you are a DEM you win automatically.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

guilty of what

assuming he's lying (which I don't think he is though his statements about the picture are odd) what laws has he broken

has the person who received the picture filed some complaint?

did Weiner file a false police report

the fact that Breitbart is involved makes me think this is a set up of some sort

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
In NYC - if you are a DEM you win automatically.    

Rudy was a dem?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
guilty of what

assuming he's lying (which I don't think he is though his statements about the picture are odd) what laws has he broken

did Weiner file a false police report

the fact that Breitbart is involved makes me think this is a set up of some sort

He's a pig and a disgraceful pervert.   If you want that representing you and making decisions as to your life, well fine.  Me - screw that - wiener is a putz and you far left goons supporting him deserve him.   I'm sure you, kc, mal, andre, benny chad, et al want to inspect his wiener for verificaton.         

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Dems Turning on Weiner; "Like Watching a Charlie Sheen Meltdown"
Pundit Press ^ | 6/2/11 | Aurelius

________________________ ________________________ _____________________

Anthony Weiner, who is now embroiled in a Twitter controversy in which he allegedly sent a picture of an aroused man (wearing underwear) to a woman, is now losing support from his staunchest supporters: Democrats.

After nearly a week of bumbling about and starting more questions than answering them, Democrats have become weary of the Congressman from New York.

"Watching Anthony Weiner's twitter and press blitz is like watching a Charlie Sheen meltdown. It's amusing, uncomfortable, and not necessary," said one high-ranking Democratic aide. "If Weiner really wants to get beyond this, he'll shut up and let Democrats get back to their Medicare message."

When asked about the controversy surrounding Mr. Weiner, one Democratic staffer stated bluntly: "How much schadenfreude is happening because of this? A lot."

Ed Koch, former New York City mayor, echoed these statements, saying, "I think he's in trouble… I think he has a problem."

(Excerpt) Read more at punditpress.blogspot.com ...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
He's a pig and a disgraceful pervert.   If you want that representing you and making decisions as to your life, well fine.  Me - screw that - wiener is a putz and you far left goons supporting him deserve him.   I'm sure you, kc, mal, andre, benny chad, et al want to inspect his wiener for verificaton.         

bahahaha - when did you get so sensitive

if you have some proof let's hear it

My guess is he was hacked just like he said and hopefully they'll figure out who did it and the trail will run right back to some right wing moron

the only ones who seem fascinated by this story (and anything that has to do wtih male genitalia) are you and your fellow right wingers.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Rudy was a dem?

Bloomberg switched from Dem to Republican right before he ran for mayor

seems like a crazy move if 333 is right and Dems just win automatically

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
bahahaha - when did you get so sensitive

if you have some proof let's hear it

My guess is he was hacked just like he said and hopefully they'll figure out who did it and the trail will run right back to some right wing moron

the only ones who seem fascinated by this story (and anything that has to do wtih male genitalia) are you and your fellow right wingers.

::)  ::)  

Yeah - just like you morons clammed on the to the right wing causing giffords shooting and the death of the census worker.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
::)  ::)  

Yeah - just like you morons clammed on the to the right wing causing giffords shooting and the death of the census worker.  

I never claimed any such thing

your memory sucks or you're just an intential liar (which would be my guess)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
He's a pig and a disgraceful pervert.    If you want that representing you and making decisions as to your life, well fine.  Me - screw that - wiener is a putz and you far left goons supporting him deserve him.   I'm sure you, kc, mal, andre, benny chad, et al want to inspect his wiener for verificaton.         

I assume you felt the same way about Paladino when you found out that he sent out multiple emails with much more graphic sexual images

Unlike Weiner, Paladino never denied sending them

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I assume you felt the same way about Paladino when you found out that he sent out multiple emails with much more graphic sexual images

Unlike Weiner, Paladino never denied sending them

Did paladino send pics of himself to women? 

at least he came clean on his affair.  wiener is lying his ass off. 

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V

He said that she didn't receive it.

He was asked if he had ever sent that lady private messages and his answer was (in short) that he wouldn't comment on how he communicates w/people.

Not sure if this has been posted or discussed but saw part of it last night and hadn't heard the part about him posting

"Heading to 30 Rock to chat w/RAchel (Maddox) at 9. and "that's 545 in Seattle I think."

Apparently the woman in question is in SEattle....he says it's a pure coincidence and that it may not be 5:45 (time) in SEattle. 

STart at 6:30:

R

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V

I think the main reason some people are interested in this story is because of his personality.  He's a very interesting individual to watch.

I hope his wife will be OK.
R

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I hope this asshole is forced to resign.   I live here and he is a loud mouth JAP who makes a fool of himself daily.   

Good riddance to another joker.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Did paladino send pics of himself to women? 

at least he came clean on his affair.  wiener is lying his ass off. 

Paladino never denied it and that means he's not a "pig and disgraceful pervert"?

I'm not following your math on that one

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I hope this asshole is forced to resign.   I live here and he is a loud mouth JAP who makes a fool of himself daily.   

Good riddance to another joker.   

I'll bet you a dollar he's not going anywhere

Just the fact that you hate him so much shows that he's a target of the right and we all know that lower dregs of the right wing have no problem with fraud, manipulation, set ups, etc....  and in fact that revel in it. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I'll bet you a dollar he's not going anywhere

Just the fact that you hate him so much shows that he's a target of the right and we all know that lower dregs of the right wing have no problem with fraud, manipulation, set ups, etc....  and in fact that revel in it. 

Correct- he is going nowhere.   His mayoral bid is gone thankfully.   Maybe you can call him up and go wank his wiener for consolation.