Author Topic: Rep. Anthony Weiner - Resigning Office per NYT  (Read 134288 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Weiner's Unflappable Wife Finally Gets Flapped
Fox Nation ^ | June 2 | Staff

Rep. Anthony Weiner's stunning wife had a front-row seat to the mother of all sex scandals - she served in the Clinton White House during Monicagate. And now, 34-year-old Huma Abedin has to deal with her hubby's own public shame, as he tries to explain away his connection to a lewd Twitter picture. Weiner said yesterday his beautiful spouse - a longtime aide to now-Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton - doesn't understand what all the fuss is about. "She's seen an awful lot," Weiner told MSNBC

(Excerpt) Read more at nation.foxnews.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
i would.. under the circumstances.. trying to get medical aid for the 911 first responders...i think its pretty serious

Figures.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
In NYC - if you are a DEM you win automatically.   

That's pretty much how it works in my state.   :-\

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Figures.

i guess you think its cool for reps to hide behind procedure in order to deny healthcare to first responders..
there you go.. save at all costs.. even lives..

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
i guess you think its cool for reps to hide behind procedure in order to deny healthcare to first responders..
there you go.. save at all costs.. even lives..

No one denied healthcare to first responders. 

I think it's ridiculous that someone like Weiner is a U.S. Rep.  This is as bad as having Al Franken in the Senate. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Who cares? 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
I like how he yells about some other guy (couldn't catch the name because he was yelling):

""X" thinks if he gets up and yells he will intimidate others into believing he's right!" 

He's very dramatic :)

I don't think it was about yelling as much as being out of order, i.e. being talked over. 
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
He's a pig and a disgraceful pervert.   If you want that representing you and making decisions as to your life, well fine.  Me - screw that - wiener is a putz and you far left goons supporting him deserve him.   I'm sure you, kc, mal, andre, benny chad, et al want to inspect his wiener for verificaton.         

Dude you posted this story.  It obviously had something YOU were interested in.  Perhaps it was the part about the picture that got YOU excited?  I don't know myself i have no interest in looking at the picture. 
Abandon every hope...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Who cares? 

Hopefully the voters in his district care whether or not their married Congressional representative sent a picture of his junk to some girl, and may be lying about it, creating an enormous distraction, and making him the laughing stock of Congress (at least for the time being).

There is a bit of karma about this whole thing, where someone as classless as this guy is becoming a national embarrassment. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
the post of fantasising over a mans dick still going  ::) :D :D

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
just looked her up. rumors of her beauty are greatly exaggerated - also, wtf did he marry a muslim.  clearly retarded.

Weiner's Unflappable Wife Finally Gets Flapped
Fox Nation ^ | June 2 | Staff

Rep. Anthony Weiner's stunning wife had a front-row seat to the mother of all sex scandals - she served in the Clinton White House during Monicagate. And now, 34-year-old Huma Abedin has to deal with her hubby's own public shame, as he tries to explain away his connection to a lewd Twitter picture. Weiner said yesterday his beautiful spouse - a longtime aide to now-Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton - doesn't understand what all the fuss is about. "She's seen an awful lot," Weiner told MSNBC

(Excerpt) Read more at nation.foxnews.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
just looked her up. rumors of her beauty are greatly exaggerated - also, wtf did he marry a muslim.  clearly retarded.

She's ok.  I wouldn't call her "stunning." 

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
She's ok.  I wouldn't call her "stunning." 

she looks like every other girl at Columbia. I'll bet she went there.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
lol, wasn't smart enough to get in apparently - still bugs me that he married a muslim.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
her mouth=too big for her face

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
I am fairly open-minded, but I think it's ridiculous that Hillary Clinton couldn't find an aide and this guy couldn't find a wife that wasn't raised by an Iranian and a Pakistani in Jeddah.  Seriously.  Probably she's a very nice secular person, but still.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
lol, wasn't smart enough to get in apparently - still bugs me that he married a muslim.

GW is a good school. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
once again you're confusing me with yourself

here's the link again:  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=348209.0

you're already a well known racist and certified moron

being a proven liar is probably a step up for you

Impossible. I don't wash other peoples balls and I don't spend all of my free time making myself look stupid on the internet. There's no way I could ever confuse myself with you.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
LMFAO at straw, blacken, chad et al making homo jokes about ppl talking about this yet when a rep does something like this they talk talk about that shit for months...::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Imagine how the left wing goon squad would react gad thia been sarah or bachmann who did this?   

Typical liberal double standards. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Imagine how the left wing goon squad would react gad thia been sarah or bachmann who did this?   

Typical liberal double standards. 
LMFAO MSNBC/BLACKASS would be on full tilt right now

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
LMFAO MSNBC/BLACKASS would be on full tilt right now

i would be pretty amazed if palin or bachman showed pictures of their dick  :D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Over/under on the number of times Blacken jerked off to Weiner's cock pic? I'm putting it at 76.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Over/under on the number of times Blacken jerked off to Weiner's cock pic? I'm putting it at 76.

the getbig pussy strikes again, how's mommy doing  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Blackens hero is done.