Author Topic: Rep. Anthony Weiner - Resigning Office per NYT  (Read 134356 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Weinergate Grows: Another Woman Provides Sex Messages From His AccountWeinergate Grows: Another Woman Provides Sex Messages From His Account  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted on Jun 06, 2011 @ 12:03PM   print it send it
GettyBy Dylan Howard
Senior Executive Editor, Star

Weinergate is getting bigger and bigger.

Another woman has come forward to RadarOnline.com and Star magazine and provided a sexting exchange with embattled New York Representative Anthony Weiner.

The woman says she has 200 sexually explicit messages from Weiner from a Facebook account the Democratic politician no longer uses.

PHOTOS: Top Celebrity Sex Scandals

RadarOnline.com and Star magazine verified that the account where the messages originated does belong to Weiner (see below).

He told the woman he had a "ridiculous bulge" in his shorts and asked if she "wanna see" it -- almost three months before a photo of an erect penis in tight fitting briefs appeared in the pol’s Twitter stream.

It’s a sensational twist to the scandal plaguing the embattled New York congressman. This new woman is middle-aged  and from Nevada.

PHOTOS: Sexy Sex Tape Celebs

She requested that her name not be used but Radar and Star verified that she is listed as one of Weiner’s friends on his Facebook page.

The woman provided  Radar and Star with a partially redacted transcript of a private Facebook "sexting" exchange she allegedly had with married Weiner on March 16.

FIRST PHOTOS: Cheating Governor Mark Sanford Caught On Beach With Argentine Mistress

Weiner, 46, wrote to the woman, "ridiculous bulge in my shorts now. wanna see?"

She responded: "Yea! can u send a pic?"

"jeez, im rushing. let me take a quick pic," Weiner answered.

PHOTOS: Indecent Exposure! Stars Bring Little Too Much To Beach

After the woman asked how she was going to receive the image, Weiner allegedly told her: "It wont go away. and now im taking pics of it. making me harder still."

The woman told us the married politician never sent her the nude photo because he "got cold feet."

But she claimed she has long been the object of Weiner's steamy flirtation and the pair have carried on a "long-term Facebook affair" since early this year.

PHOTOS: Celebrity Cheaters

"I have more than 200 messages from him and they're all explicit in nature," she told us.

In another missive laced with sexual overtures, Weiner allegedly wrote: "You will surely make noise when I take you (censored). I will tell you (censored)"

Responding to a message initiated by the woman, Weiner also sexted: "I like when you talk about (censored)."

PHOTOS: Celebs Texting Or Talking On Phone While Driving

The woman, who has volunteered as a Democratic campaign worker, said she never met the congressman.

But in another startling claim, she claimed she once had a 30 minute phone sex session with Weiner on his government provided telephone.

The woman said: "After a while I said to Anthony, 'Why are writing these messages when we can just speak?'

"I gave him my number and he called me from his office and we proceeded to talk dirty for at least 30 minutes.

PHOTOS: Sexy Stars Who Have Been Arrested

"A few days later, I tried to call him back on that number.

"But the number wouldn't connect to his office; instead there was a recorded message that it was an outgoing U.S. Congress line only."

Star and Radar have  confirmed Weiner's sexting messages originated from a Facebook account he used regularly until November 24, last year and recently abadoned. (A source close to Weiner verfied that he used that page.)

Since, he's redirected his legion of 44,144 supporters to a second and 'official' Facebook presence, specifically designed for public figures.

But Weiner's previous page remains online and lists much of Weiner's biographical information, including that he attended Brooklyn Technical High School and is married to Huma Abedin, one of Hillary Clinton's top aides.

Weiner's office did not answer Star's request for comment regarding whether the Democrat sent the messages or whether he was again the victim of the hacker, as he's previously claimed.

PHOTOS: Celebs Who Are Most Popular On Twitter

Weiner defiantly insisted he did not post a photograph, a close-up shot of a man's underwear, on his Twitter and addressed to 21-year-old college student Gennette Cordova.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/06/weinergate-grows-another-woman-provides-sex-messages-his-account

DONE.    NOW RESIGN AND GO AWAY WIENER! 

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Wonder if he'll resign now?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

________________________ _______________________

No wonder Mal, Blacken, Straw, chad, et al  love this jerkoff.

Goodbye Wiener - dirtbag. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

________________________ _______________________

No wonder Mal, Blacken, Straw, chad, et al  love this jerkoff.

Goodbye Wiener - dirtbag. 

Because he is a dem right.. this is what this is about..not issues.. no no.. screw all that.. this is a Culture of Corruption.... amazing. I can care less what he tweets.. its kind of wild tho..

But me.. yeah i sent wang pics.. may times.. in pretty proud of it

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Funny!   :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Because he is a dem right.. this is what this is about..not issues.. no no.. screw all that.. this is a Culture of Corruption.... amazing. I can care less what he tweets.. its kind of wild tho..

He's married No 1.,   He's a self righteous prick No. 2.  He wants to be mayor of NYC No. 3.   He is a Congressman No. 4.    

And finally - he has pushed some of the worst obamanomics over the past 3 years and  am glad to see him melt down in flames.   He demogouged the Zadroga Bill and I for one am utterly thrilled seeing him in this mess.    

I always new he was a wiener.        

225for70

• Getbig IV

I don't see what the big deal is myself..It's just funny that he tried to lie about..I would have done the same thing if in his shoes.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I don't see what the big deal is myself..It's just funny that he tried to lie about..I would have done the same thing if in his shoes.

And I'm sure your new wife would be thrilled.    ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

I think Raul Felder and/or Gloria Alred are getting calls soon.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
BB - can you merge this into BF's thread? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
BB - can you merge this into BF's thread? 

Done.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Done.

Thanks.

Seriously - how dumb does someone have to be to do this?     

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Thanks.

Seriously - how dumb does someone have to be to do this?     

Dumb and arrogant.  Also takes a sense of entitlement. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

He's married No 1.,   He's a self righteous prick No. 2.  He wants to be mayor of NYC No. 3.   He is a Congressman No. 4.    

And finally - he has pushed some of the worst obamanomics over the past 3 years and  am glad to see him melt down in flames.   He demogouged the Zadroga Bill and I for one am utterly thrilled seeing him in this mess.    

I always new he was a wiener.        

The buck shot approach again..
His wang and economic strategy.. not really seeing the correlation

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

The buck shot approach again..
His wang and economic strategy.. not really seeing the correlation

If someone is so dumb and arrogant, let alone immoral and immature that he can't own up to his bs, than I seriously question his ability to run NYC. 

If the idiot at least admitted to his nonsense, at least he would be considered as coming clean, bt hs lies make this all the more worse.   

No NYC Mayor for you Wiener! 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
If someone is so dumb and arrogant, let alone immoral and immature that he can't own up to his bs, than I seriously question his ability to run NYC. 

If the idiot at least admitted to his nonsense, at least he would be considered as coming clean, bt hs lies make this all the more worse.   

No NYC Mayor for you Wiener! 

Lol.. ok  ::)

225for70

• Getbig IV
this guy almost seems normal in caparison to Wiener.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Lol.. ok  ::)

I know you are taking this hard since you had a great affinity for the oscar meyer special, but get real, this guy is a train wreck.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
this guy almost seems normal in caparison to Wiener.

That idiot was another dipshit who needed to go.     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
how come a dipshit who sends pics of his 'bulge' needs to resign, but Vitter - who had a diaper fetish and banged hookers for years - still has his job?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Oh shit - going for skin now. 

ha ha ha - Chad, Straw, Blacken, Bay, et al - stay away. 

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2730647/posts

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Alright - he is officially donezo.   

His wife will kill him now.     Ha ha ha ha - good riddance moron. 

Naked photos?   WTF?   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Oh shit - going for skin now. 

ha ha ha - Chad, Straw, Blacken, Bay, et al - stay away. 

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2730647/posts

holy shit i thought you were going to say he sent you a picture of his dick  :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He is so done now.   ha ha ha ha.   Good riddance to this loud mouth.   

I hope his in lws parents see all those photos he sent to that 21 y/o after they most likely paid for that wedding.  SUCKERS! 

Time to go jihadi on his ass.   ha ha ha ha ha   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
how come a dipshit who sends pics of his 'bulge' needs to resign, but Vitter - who had a diaper fetish and banged hookers for years - still has his job?

because he is a dem

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
because he is a dem

Lee resigned, craig resigned, etc. 

Did you see my link?    He sent a ton more photos, naked ones, to the 21 y/o, and ill bet men too. 

This one is sweet to see this asshole melt down. 

i'll bet him and McGreevy are buddies too.