Author Topic: Rep. Anthony Weiner - Resigning Office per NYT  (Read 133473 times)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Re: Rep. Anthony Weiner ADMITS lewd Twitter photo was him (WienerGate)
« Reply #450 on: June 07, 2011, 07:48:50 AM »
This poor woman must not have realized he was married.

So she was twitter-proficient but had never heard of Google?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #451 on: June 07, 2011, 07:48:57 AM »
The guy is an immature jerk.  Someone so stupid to do what he did and he did it does not have the judgement to be a public official making decisions for others or on public matters.  

i agree - IF you are willing to say Larry Craig (propositioning gay sex in airport bathroom) or Senator Vitter (banged hookers wile wearing a diaper) don't have th judgment to be in office either.

If you agree there, we're 100% in agreement here.  Kick the morons out.  Write in "marriage fidelity" to their congressional requirements for the job, sure.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #452 on: June 07, 2011, 07:49:03 AM »
Well I guess I am a little biased, because I don't like politicians to begin with. I personally believe the are power hungry sociopaths who would sell their Mother for political gain. When I see things like this is just re-enforces my opinion, that they believe they are above the average American. Get on TV and shed a few tears........

Ok.. I can understand that.. But it is what it is.. they exist.

Thank you for a better response than
 ::) ::)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #453 on: June 07, 2011, 07:51:22 AM »
Ok.. I can understand that.. But it is what it is.. they exist.

Thank you for a better response than
 ::) ::)

It would be one thing if this sort of shit was rare. I swear politicians have no conscious
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #454 on: June 07, 2011, 07:53:02 AM »
It would be one thing if this sort of shit was rare. I swear politicians have no conscious

I get what you are saying.. and as the record shows. They are all the same.. Well the ones that get elected are...

they are all the same.. See Savings and Loans Debacle

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: June 07, 2011, 08:06:20 AM »
With that train of thought.. no man is fit for anything.. because we all do bad shit unrelated to our jobs..

If he was using his post to give preferred contracts to outside entities (lol) then i could understand. but if we are saying "if you do this in this Arena, you arent fit to walk in that arena".. c'mon man.. thats kind of dumb

I can see if a bank teller was stealing money.. then you fire their ass

but if a bank teller is cheating on her boyfriend, do you say "she isnt honest with her bf so she isnt honest to count money"...

I think some people see this as an issue w/the person's character, and some may not.

mal, if you were President of the bank and you had two candidates that were both equally qualified but you knew one was cheating on her boyfriend or husband and the other was not, would you still consider both equally for the position?  Would the cheating issue cross your mind at all in your decision?
R

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #456 on: June 07, 2011, 08:08:31 AM »
I think some people see this as an issue w/the person's character, and some may not.

mal, if you were President of the bank and you had two candidates that were both equally qualified but you knew one was cheating on her boyfriend or husband and the other was not, would you still consider both equally for the position?  Would the cheating issue cross your mind at all in your decision?

Thats before the hire..im talking about after they have shown to be able to complete their jobs

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #457 on: June 07, 2011, 08:09:19 AM »

Someone who cheats on their wife would never cheat on their employer or the bank.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: June 07, 2011, 08:10:44 AM »
Thats before the hire..im talking about after they have shown to be able to complete their jobs

Oh yeah, this jackass making a fool of himself weekly, pushing a hard left agenda that has already damaged the economy, persuades others to lie, lies himself, et al reall shows what a great job he is doing.    ::)   

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: June 07, 2011, 08:13:08 AM »
So she was twitter-proficient but had never heard of Google?

I was being sarcastic.

She said after he cut off contact w/her is when she discovered he was a liar.   :P
R

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #460 on: June 07, 2011, 08:14:53 AM »

But to answer.. yeah i would go with the non cheater..

but if the chick did her job well.. and then i found out she cheated on her husband.. i wouldnt fire her and say "well you cheated on your husband and that means you wont make good decisions about the banking industry, so youre fired

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: June 07, 2011, 08:15:39 AM »

OK.  Let's say they worked there for 5 years and then you discovered they were cheating on their spouse.  Would it cross your mind that they might do something shady to the bank as well?   Not saying they def. would...but would it cross your mind?
R

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #462 on: June 07, 2011, 08:15:54 AM »
Oh yeah, this jackass making a fool of himself weekly, pushing a hard left agenda that has already damaged the economy, persuades others to lie, lies himself, et al reall shows what a great job he is doing.    ::)   

all that.. and he is going on his 7th term.. dude hes voted in.. again your argument is invalid, irrational, and flat out wrong..

Next

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #463 on: June 07, 2011, 08:18:50 AM »
OK.  Let's say they worked there for 5 years and then you discovered they were cheating on their spouse.  Would it cross your mind that they might do something shady to the bank as well?   Not saying they def. would...but would it cross your mind?

na.. it would be a non issue.. i just dont think one crosses the other. Also, if you go in with the thought that "everyone is human. everyone fucks up" then i think you can make a better decision.

Like I wont hire someone that steals money as a teller of a bank.. But if someone cheats on their wife dosent make them unfit to be a plummer

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: June 07, 2011, 08:20:54 AM »
But if someone cheats on their wife dosent make them unfit to be a plummer

could they be an apricoter though?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: June 07, 2011, 08:21:49 AM »
na.. it would be a non issue.. i just dont think one crosses the other. Also, if you go in with the thought that "everyone is human. everyone fucks up" then i think you can make a better decision.

Like I wont hire someone that steals money as a teller of a bank.. But if someone cheats on their wife dosent make them unfit to be a plummer

When you have someone in a position of trust, such as a bank, etc, you have to look at their charachter because yes, if they cheat on their spouse, they are probably more likely to cheat and steal at their job as well.  

Why do ou think many important jobs have charachter and fitness tests and reviews?   A dirtbag in his private life will be a dirtbag in his public life as well.              

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: June 07, 2011, 08:22:52 AM »
all that.. and he is going on his 7th term.. dude hes voted in.. again your argument is invalid, irrational, and flat out wrong..

Next

NYC races are barely contested.  If you run as a dem, 9 of 10 times you win by default.   

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: June 07, 2011, 08:23:37 AM »
they wouldn't get fired. happens all the time.  however, you better be irreplaceable at your job because you've used up one of your free passes.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #468 on: June 07, 2011, 08:24:05 AM »
NYC races are barely contested.  If you run as a dem, 9 of 10 times you win by default.  

Well im sure other dems run against him in the primes.. and he keeps winning.. so...ummmm

Invalid ...again

Next

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #469 on: June 07, 2011, 08:25:09 AM »

When you have someone in a position of trust, such as a bank, etc, you have to look at their charachter because yes, if they cheat on their spouse, they are probably more likely to cheat and steal at their job as well.  

Why do ou think many important jobs have charachter and fitness tests and reviews?   A dirtbag in his private life will be a dirtbag in his public life as well.              

Do you have any proof, study or evidence to show that to be a valid assumption

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: June 07, 2011, 08:26:11 AM »
Well im sure other dems run against him in the primes.. and he keeps winning.. so...ummmm

Invalid ...again

Next

And?  That was before this latest episode showing his to be a liar, someone who advises thers to lie, someone who is an immature and immoral clown, and someone not possessng the sound judgment to make decisions over others lives.  

But if you love him so much, why dont you move to his district.  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #471 on: June 07, 2011, 08:27:41 AM »
And?  That was before this latest episode showing his to be a liar, someone who advises thers to lie, someone who is an immature and immoral clown, and someone not possessng the sound judgment to make decisions over others lives.  

But if you love him so much, why dont you move to his district.  

but if it didnt affect him before......he is obviously fit to do his job.. he keeps getting elected.. what arent you understanding

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: June 07, 2011, 08:29:00 AM »
Do you have any proof, study or evidence to show that to be a valid assumption

Bill Clinton 

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: June 07, 2011, 08:32:14 AM »
could they be an apricoter though?

lol

I agree that "everyone is human and everyone f**** up."  But effing up and a continuous pattern of lying and deceit seem different imo.  

I appreciate your answers Mal!
R

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #474 on: June 07, 2011, 08:35:58 AM »
but if it didnt affect him before......he is obviously fit to do his job.. he keeps getting elected.. what arent you understanding

Being "fit" is subjective, maybe the people running against him are bigger assclowns then he is ???
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ