Author Topic: Rep. Anthony Weiner - Resigning Office per NYT  (Read 133475 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Rep. Anthony Weiner ADMITS lewd Twitter photo was him (WienerGate)
« Reply #500 on: June 07, 2011, 01:25:24 PM »
Sure sounds like it.  

Haha... like I said... you were going to go out and find some shit over 2 years old.

Is this anyone's business... no... It's not.

However, since he decided to answer he should have told the truth... So what?

I own your mind Beach... seriously own it.

I hope I didn't sign a 30 year mortgage on the property in there though... I don't want to take that long to get the deed.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #501 on: June 07, 2011, 01:28:39 PM »
Haha... like I said... you were going to go out and find some shit over 2 years old.

I hope I didn't sign a 30 year mortgage on the property in there though... I don't want to take that long to get the deed.

It is public business since he used his publc position and public media emails and etc to solicit these women to send the pics.   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #502 on: June 07, 2011, 01:29:52 PM »
It is public business since he used his publc position and public media emails and etc to solicit these women to send the pics.   

Fair enough... so since we're in agreement that it's now public business... Beach's argument is even weaker for bringing up something I said.

So as I said again, he should have just said hell yes, it's my dick... you want an autographed photo?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: June 07, 2011, 01:32:09 PM »
Fair enough... so since we're in agreement that it's now public business... Beach's argument is even weaker for bringing up something I said.

So as I said again, he should have just said hell yes, it's my dick... you want an autographed photo?

If he did this solely via private emails not related to his public position, thats one thing, but he solicitied this by using his public position.   Even if he admitted it, it stil does not make it ok IMHO since he was using his position of congressman to do this.   

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #504 on: June 07, 2011, 01:35:08 PM »
Well I guess I am a little biased, because I don't like politicians to begin with. I personally believe the are power hungry sociopaths who would sell their Mother for political gain. When I see things like this is just re-enforces my opinion, that they believe they are above the average American. Get on TV and shed a few tears........

relax dude, after all men will be men and thats the end of that.  ::)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: June 07, 2011, 01:37:28 PM »
Thats because you are a little baby who wants a daddy idol/figure.

huh?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: June 07, 2011, 01:47:21 PM »
If he did this solely via private emails not related to his public position, thats one thing, but he solicitied this by using his public position.   Even if he admitted it, it stil does not make it ok IMHO since he was using his position of congressman to do this.   

As soon as someone defends this idiot you know you might as well be talking to a fucking wall. Its a sad commentary on society when lying and coaching women to lie while even going so far as offering your PR tea, is excusable for someone in a public position. If he did this and lied so adamantly about it, who knows what else the guys done but I guess that doesnt even make a difference these days.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: June 07, 2011, 01:49:55 PM »
 :o

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #508 on: June 07, 2011, 01:56:44 PM »
It turns you on.

Hey Adolf don't you have a anti-gravity suit to build or something?

Oh and Moe Howard called, he wants his haircut back.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #509 on: June 07, 2011, 02:03:44 PM »
No, many of us are just glad to see one of the biggest loud mouth brooklyn idiots go down in flames.

YOU GOING SOMEWHERE  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #510 on: June 07, 2011, 02:10:03 PM »

Who doesn't use their job as some sort of credit to their lives?

You talk about being a lawyer... I make videogames... We all use our position in some way.

It's impossible not to.

As soon as someone defends this idiot you know you might as well be talking to a fucking wall. Its a sad commentary on society when lying and coaching women to lie while even going so far as offering your PR tea, is excusable for someone in a public position. If he did this and lied so adamantly about it, who knows what else the guys done but I guess that doesnt even make a difference these days.

I am agreeing that he shouldn't have lied about it... He should have come out completely... His lie is the issue.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: June 07, 2011, 02:14:46 PM »
Who doesn't use their job as some sort of credit to their lives?

You talk about being a lawyer... I make videogames... We all use our position in some way.

It's impossible not to.

I am agreeing that he shouldn't have lied about it... He should have come out completely... His lie is the issue.

Not that congress can be viewed any lower, but public corruption like this undermines the entire govt. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #512 on: June 07, 2011, 02:19:02 PM »

It's everyone's business because he's a public servant. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: June 07, 2011, 02:20:42 PM »

I agree.  The bar has been lowered, unfortunately.  We should expect much more from our elected representatives. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #514 on: June 07, 2011, 02:23:02 PM »
It's everyone's business because he's a public servant. 

Being a fucking public servant doesn't give you a pass to get in his damn business.

If the business affects or is provided by the public, then fine, but you are acting like being a politician gives you the right to be a busy body.

You're pretty nosey aren't you? Do you go around creeping and peaking in on other peoples houses? Sure sounds like it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: June 07, 2011, 02:26:30 PM »
Being a fucking public servant doesn't give you a pass to get in his damn business.

If the business affects or is provided by the public, then fine, but you are acting like being a politician gives you the right to be a busy body.

You're pretty nosey aren't you? Do you go around creeping and peaking in on other peoples houses? Sure sounds like it.

Being a public servant means you handle your business properly in public and private. 

And this isn't a private matter.  The man sent naked pictures of himself to strange women, who only met him based on his position as a U.S. Rep.  The women were young enough to be his daughter.  Atrocious judgment.  He then involved the media in his attempt to cover up his conduct.  Nothing about this was "private."   

What this also shows (as Breitbart pointed out) is Weiner was subject to blackmail.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #516 on: June 07, 2011, 02:27:20 PM »

He got in everyone elses business by using public social media to send pics of himself to people he befriended in his public position.  He set himself up for this and has no one to blame but himself.      

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #517 on: June 07, 2011, 02:27:57 PM »

He thought this was damaging enough to lie about it correct? He is in a position of power, and one would assume that if he was worried enough about it to lie, would he not be susceptible to blackmail? Besides he made the choice to run for office he knew he would be under the microscope, just proves he is to stupid to have the public trust.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #518 on: June 07, 2011, 02:33:07 PM »
Being a public servant means you handle your business properly in public and private. 

And this isn't a private matter.  The man sent naked pictures of himself to strange women, who only met him based on his position as a U.S. Rep.  The women were young enough to be his daughter.  Atrocious judgment.  He then involved the media in his attempt to cover up his conduct.  Nothing about this was "private."   

What this also shows (as Breitbart pointed out) is Weiner was subject to blackmail.   
I have already said I agree he shouldn't have lied nor attempted to cover it up... What part of that do you not get?

You are still the Gladys Kravitz of getbig.

He got in everyone elses business by using public social media to send pics of himself to people he befriended in his public position.  He set himself up for this and has no one to blame but himself.     

Eh... I don't see what that has to do with anything, people friend me because I work at EA, so what?

There are groupies for every job.

He thought this was damaging enough to lie about it correct? He is in a position of power, and one would assume that if he was worried enough about it to lie, would he not be susceptible to blackmail? Besides he made the choice to run for office he knew he would be under the microscope, just proves he is to stupid to have the public trust.

Fair enough about the blackmail and his stupidity... I don't disagree with that.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: June 07, 2011, 02:34:45 PM »
I have already said I agree he shouldn't have lied nor attempted to cover it up... What part of that do you not get?

You are still the Gladys Kravitz of getbig.

Eh... I don't see what that has to do with anything, people friend me because I work at EA, so what?

There are groupies for every job.

Fair enough about the blackmail and his stupidity... I don't disagree with that.

::)  The part where you said we're getting into his business.  This isn't his business.  It's the public's business. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #520 on: June 07, 2011, 02:35:52 PM »
::)  The part where you said we're getting into his business.  This isn't his business.  It's the public's business. 

No genius... I am agreeing that his use of public resources and the cover up are certainly public business.

I'm also saying that you are a busy body and like to get into everyone else's business anyway... That's just how YOU are.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: June 07, 2011, 02:39:40 PM »
No genius... I am agreeing that his use of public resources and the cover up are certainly public business.

I'm also saying that you are a busy body and like to get into everyone else's business anyway... That's just how YOU are.

lol.  I see.  Are you saying a married U.S. Rep. sending naked pictures of himself to young women, who meet him exclusively through is position as a U.S. Rep., is a private matter?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #522 on: June 07, 2011, 02:40:37 PM »
lol.  I see.  Are you saying a U.S. Rep. sending naked pictures of himself to young women, who meet him exclusively through is position as a U.S. Rep., is a private matter?

You obviously can not read... Keep on keeping me in your mind.

When I get to 51% ownership, I'm just going to sell it outright.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #523 on: June 07, 2011, 02:42:39 PM »
You obviously can not read... Keep on keeping me in your mind.

When I get to 51% ownership, I'm just going to sell it outright.

LOL.  Okay.  Pick up your bat and ball and go home.  lol.  It sounds like you don't know what you think.   :)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #524 on: June 07, 2011, 02:43:03 PM »
LOL.  Okay.  Pick up your bat and ball and go home.  lol.  It sounds like you don't know what you think.   :)

I think you're a buffoon.