Author Topic: Rep. Anthony Weiner - Resigning Office per NYT  (Read 134539 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Rep. Anthony Weiner ADMITS lewd Twitter photo was him (WienerGate)
« Reply #650 on: June 08, 2011, 03:07:34 PM »
I am hearing his wife is now pregnant.  :o :o

Oh snap.   :-\  What a dirtbag. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #651 on: June 08, 2011, 03:17:07 PM »
His wife doesn`t seem to mind so why should you?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #652 on: June 08, 2011, 03:20:31 PM »

Rep. Anthony Weiner's wife, Huma Abedin, is pregnant with the couple's first child ... this according to the New York Times.

According to the report, 46-year-old Weiner and 35-year-old Abedin have told close friends and family members about the pregnancy.

Abedin -- an aide to Hillary Clinton -- is currently on her way to Northern Africa with her boss.

Despite the fact he sent scandalous pictures of himself to multiple women -- including the infamous penis bulge photo -- Weiner told the media his marriage is not in jeopardy.

Story developing ...

D

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #653 on: June 08, 2011, 03:21:37 PM »
she's probably worried her brothers will stone her if she leaves him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #654 on: June 08, 2011, 03:44:44 PM »

What a freaking dirtbag.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #655 on: June 08, 2011, 03:46:56 PM »
He is highly intelligent, highly effective, and correct on nearly all positions.  He also is very entertaining.

And like the idiot you are who voted for obama - you are clueless on that bill.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #656 on: June 08, 2011, 03:49:26 PM »
His wife doesn`t seem to mind so why should you?

Because he's a dirtbag public official being paid by my tax dollars? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #657 on: June 08, 2011, 03:50:34 PM »
Rep. Anthony Weiner's wife, Huma Abedin, is pregnant with the couple's first child ... this according to the New York Times.

According to the report, 46-year-old Weiner and 35-year-old Abedin have told close friends and family members about the pregnancy.

Abedin -- an aide to Hillary Clinton -- is currently on her way to Northern Africa with her boss.

Despite the fact he sent scandalous pictures of himself to multiple women -- including the infamous penis bulge photo -- Weiner told the media his marriage is not in jeopardy.

Story developing ...

Dang.   :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #658 on: June 08, 2011, 03:53:33 PM »
Because he's a dirtbag public official being paid by my tax dollars? 

All they care about is that he pushes the communist agenda. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #659 on: June 08, 2011, 03:58:28 PM »
Explicit photo is latest twist in Weiner scandal
By the CNN Wire Staff
June 8, 2011

(CNN) -- A photo that conservative blogger Andrew Breitbart claims shows the naked genitals of Rep. Anthony Weiner made its way to the Internet on Wednesday.

Breitbart, appearing on the "Opie and Anthony" show on the Sirius XM radio network, showed the picture on his cell phone during the interview, according to Breitbart and the show's hosts.

A television camera recorded the image of the cell phone with the picture on its screen, and that image was then sent out on Twitter by the show host known as Opie, whose real name is Gregg Hughes.

According to Breitbart, he got the photo from a woman who communicated with Weiner online. The woman told Breitbart that Weiner sent her the photo.

On Monday, Breitbart told reporters he had an "X-rated" photo that had been sent to a woman by Weiner. Breitbart said then he wasn't going to release it publicly for now.

When asked by a reporter later Monday if he could deny Breitbart's claim that an X-rated photo existed, Weiner said: "No, I cannot."

Both Breitbart and the "Opie and Anthony" hosts said Wednesday that the public release of the photo occurred without Breitbart's knowledge.

In a video posted on YouTube explaining what happened, Hughes said a viewer using screen-capture technology sent co-host Anthony Cumia the televised image of Breitbart's phone showing the photo.

Hughes said he then took a cellphone photo of Cumia's cellphone showing the screen-captured image of Breitbart's cellphone with the photo on its screen.

"At that point, it was race to see who could tweet the picture the fastest, and that's exactly what we did," Hughes said in the YouTube video.

"I'm convinced that Andrew Breitbart did not want this picture to be released at this time," Hughes continued. "Unfortunately it was. What're you going to do?

In his own statement, Breitbart said he regretted the photo had entered the public domain.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/06/08/weiner.explicit.photo/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #660 on: June 08, 2011, 04:00:07 PM »
Pressure increases for Weiner to resign
By the CNN Wire Staff
June 8, 2011

Washington (CNN) -- Fellow Democrats mounted increasing pressure Wednesday for Rep. Anthony Weiner to resign, a day after party leaders turned their backs on the liberal congressman embroiled in a "sexting" scandal.

Sen. Mark Pryor of Arkansas and Reps. Allyson Schwartz of Pennsylvania, Michael Michaud of Maine, Mike Ross of Arkansas and Niki Tsongas of Massachusetts joined a growing chorus of Democratic voices that have called for Weiner, D-New York, to step down over sexually tinged online communications with several women that he then lied about.

A Democratic legislator familiar with discussions with and about Weiner told CNN that Weiner's colleagues are telling him he should resign "to preserve his own dignity."

The congressman, who spoke on condition of not being identified by name in order to discuss private conversations, said the public call by Schwartz was part of a stepped-up effort to force Weiner out. According to the source, the effort includes private and public calls explicitly telling him it's time to leave Congress.

"There is increased resentment by his colleagues that far from having a press conference where he was going to tell the truth and roll with the flames, the flames are just getting worse and he's dragging us through it," the source said. "We really thought by now, after the press conference, we would be able to talk about the Republicans' Social Security privatization bill and instead we keep talking about Anthony Weiner. And people are getting angrier and more resentful."

A new explicit photograph now published on the Internet, allegedly of Weiner's naked genitals, is the latest example of how the issue was not going away, the Democratic legislator said, adding it was unclear if Weiner would listen.

"I think he is truly conflicted and the people around him are truly conflicted," the source said. "Nobody knows what is going to work."

More public calls for Weiner's resignation are expected, the source added.

Also Wednesday, multiple New York Democratic sources told CNN it is highly likely Weiner's district will be eliminated as part of next year's redistricting process.

Weiner, who is married, admitted earlier this week that he engaged in sexually tinged communications with multiple women and lied about it.

The New York Times reported Wednesday that Weiner and his wife, Huma Abedin, are expecting their first child. Philippe Reines, a colleague and friend of Abedin, responded "no comment" when asked about the pregnancy report.

Weiner's admission Monday launched calls from Republicans and then an increasing number of Democrats for him to step aside.

"It would be fine with me," Pryor said Wednesday. "I think at this point it would probably be a good thing if he would go ahead and resign."

. . .

http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/06/08/weiner.scandal/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #661 on: June 08, 2011, 04:02:52 PM »
Explicit photo is latest twist in Weiner scandal
By the CNN Wire Staff
June 8, 2011

(CNN) -- A photo that conservative blogger Andrew Breitbart claims shows the naked genitals of Rep. Anthony Weiner made its way to the Internet on Wednesday.

Breitbart, appearing on the "Opie and Anthony" show on the Sirius XM radio network, showed the picture on his cell phone during the interview, according to Breitbart and the show's hosts.

A television camera recorded the image of the cell phone with the picture on its screen, and that image was then sent out on Twitter by the show host known as Opie, whose real name is Gregg Hughes.

According to Breitbart, he got the photo from a woman who communicated with Weiner online. The woman told Breitbart that Weiner sent her the photo.

On Monday, Breitbart told reporters he had an "X-rated" photo that had been sent to a woman by Weiner. Breitbart said then he wasn't going to release it publicly for now.

When asked by a reporter later Monday if he could deny Breitbart's claim that an X-rated photo existed, Weiner said: "No, I cannot."

Both Breitbart and the "Opie and Anthony" hosts said Wednesday that the public release of the photo occurred without Breitbart's knowledge.

In a video posted on YouTube explaining what happened, Hughes said a viewer using screen-capture technology sent co-host Anthony Cumia the televised image of Breitbart's phone showing the photo.

Hughes said he then took a cellphone photo of Cumia's cellphone showing the screen-captured image of Breitbart's cellphone with the photo on its screen.

"At that point, it was race to see who could tweet the picture the fastest, and that's exactly what we did," Hughes said in the YouTube video.

"I'm convinced that Andrew Breitbart did not want this picture to be released at this time," Hughes continued. "Unfortunately it was. What're you going to do?

In his own statement, Breitbart said he regretted the photo had entered the public domain.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/06/08/weiner.explicit.photo/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
How big is your boner NOW? Republicans will be completely spent when there is nothing left.  Instead of lusting after nude photos of Wiener, will they go back to choir boys and vintage Reagan photos?  Only time will tell.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #662 on: June 08, 2011, 04:04:45 PM »
When this loud mouthed commie pervert is gone we will be satisfied.   go latch on to another far left hack for the time being, this one is cooked.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #663 on: June 08, 2011, 04:06:10 PM »
How big is your boner NOW? Republicans will be completely spent when there is nothing left.  Instead of lusting after nude photos of Wiener, will they go back to choir boys and vintage Reagan photos?  Only time will tell.

::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #664 on: June 08, 2011, 04:14:01 PM »
::)
Come on, you know this is turning on a lot of Republicans.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #665 on: June 08, 2011, 04:14:58 PM »
Come on, you know this is turning on a lot of Republicans.

::)  All those Democrats calling for his resignation must be pretty excited.   ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #666 on: June 08, 2011, 04:16:15 PM »
::)  All those Democrats calling for his resignation must be pretty excited.   ::)

He is a disgusting pervert and a pig.  Of course the far left love him now.    BYT - Huma is another Demo Doormat supporting this.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #667 on: June 08, 2011, 04:18:41 PM »
He is a disgusting pervert and a pig.  Of course the far left love him now.    BYT - Huma is another Demo Doormat supporting this.   

Will be interested to see how the women in Congress and elsewhere react to this.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #668 on: June 08, 2011, 04:21:55 PM »
They are nothing but cowards who never stand up and end up kowtowing to Republicans.  At least Wiener never had a problem standing up firmly and was willing to go the distance.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #669 on: June 08, 2011, 04:22:31 PM »
Will be interested to see how the women in Congress and elsewhere react to this.

So long as he pushes the communist agenda they will be ok with him.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #670 on: June 08, 2011, 04:28:27 PM »
They are nothing but cowards who never stand up and end up kowtowing to Republicans.  At least Wiener never had a problem standing up firmly and was willing to go the distance.

I see.  So the Republicans calling for his resignation are perverts, but the Democrats calling for his resignation are cowards.  O.k. . . .

Weiner was always nothing more than an unprofessional terd who had no business having the privilege to serve in the U.S. House.  I will be happy to see him get off the taxpayer's dime. 

He has a job waiting for him at CNN or MSNBC. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #671 on: June 08, 2011, 04:29:35 PM »
Anthony Weiner's Ex: He Lied to Me
Daily Beast ^ | June 8, 2011 | Kirsten Powers

Anthony Weiner’s former girlfriend, Kirsten Powers, defended him on TV to millions of people after he insisted to her that he didn’t send lewd photos on Twitter. Now she takes him to task for his rampant misogyny—and says he must resign immediately.

Anthony Weiner lied to the country about his sexual misconduct online. He also lied to me.

I had been defending him, based on what he told me, but no more. Weiner must resign from Congress immediately.

This has not been my position previously during the scandal, but as I have recovered from the shock of seeing an old friend’s life unravel and have had time to get my mind around the extensive and sociopathic lying in which he engaged, there seems to be no other choice than for him to step aside and stop hurting his family, friends, and the Democratic Party. As more information trickles out about his online behavior with women, it has also become clear that he does not have the character to be in a position of leadership because of his misogynist view of women and predatory behavior.

(Excerpt) Read more at thedailybeast.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #672 on: June 08, 2011, 04:32:55 PM »
So long as he pushes the communist agenda they will be ok with him.   

Some of the advocacy groups have been pretty inconsistent.  You'd think NOW would be all over this. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #673 on: June 08, 2011, 04:34:04 PM »
Some of the advocacy groups have been pretty inconsistent.  You'd think NOW would be all over this. 

Like I said - so long as he pushes the hard left commie cause - they will support him.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #674 on: June 08, 2011, 04:47:37 PM »
Source: Weiner to Resign by Thursday... Democrat colleagues urging... ‘to preserve his own dignity’
Politisite ^ | 6/8/2011 | Politisite

Politisite is hearing  one source close to the Congressman  that  Weiner will resign by the end of the day or early Thursday.

A Marist poll by Weiners own constituents say he should  not resign by a  slim majority.

CNN is reporting that Privately colleagues are recommending that he resign quickly.

It was reported  that Weiners wife, Huma Abedin, is Pregnant adding to the family stress level.  Ironically Huma is with Secretary of State Clinton on Business who can probably help console Adedin during this time.

Democrat colleagues urging Weiner to resign ‘to preserve his own dignity’

A Democratic lawmaker familiar with discussions with and about Anthony Weiner tells CNN that Weiner’s colleagues are telling him this afternoon he should resign “to preserve his own dignity.”

This Democratic congressman says that this afternoon’s public call by Democratic Rep. Allyson Schwartz, D-Pennsylvania, for Weiner to resign is part of a new stepped up effort to force Weiner out. The source said the effort includes private and public calls explicitly telling him it’s time to leave Congress.

“There is increased resentment by his colleagues that far from having a press conference where he was going to tell the truth and roll with the flames, the flames are just getting worse and he’s dragging us through it. We really thought by now, after the press conference, we would be able to talk about the Republicans’ Social Security privatization bill and instead we keep talking about Anthony Weiner. And people are getting angrier and more resentful,” said the Democratic congressman.

The lawmaker would not speak for the record in order to discuss private conversations, and would not give the names of Weiner’s colleagues making these private calls.

via Exclusive: Dem colleagues privately urge Weiner resignation ‘to preserve his own dignity’ – CNN Political Ticker – CNN.com Blogs.

________________________ _____

::)  ::)