Author Topic: Rep. Anthony Weiner - Resigning Office per NYT  (Read 133470 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Rep. Anthony Weiner ADMITS lewd Twitter photo was him (WienerGate)
« Reply #700 on: June 09, 2011, 07:20:14 AM »
Why do you want hi to stay now?

I kind of feel bad for the guy now myself..So what he likes to flirt with women.

Because he will be an albatross next year around the neck of Pelosi & Obama.  He is a liar, a fraud, a dishonest pofs, a coward, and a leftist progressive moron who shills for the worst laws imaginable.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #701 on: June 09, 2011, 07:28:37 AM »
Drumbeat grows for Weiner to step down
The HILL ^ | 06/09/11 | Mike Lillis

________________________ ________________________ _____

The Democratic drumbeat for Rep. Anthony Weiner’s resignation is getting louder and louder, with a number of rank-and-file members joining calls for the New York Democrat to go.

In separate statements Wednesday, Democratic Reps. Niki Tsongas (Mass.), Larry Kissell (N.C.), Mike Michaud (Maine), Mike Ross (Ark.) and Joe Donnelly (Ind.) all slammed Weiner's behavior as unbefitting of a U.S. congressman.

“Enough is enough,” Donnelly, who's running against Sen. Dick Lugar (R), told The Associated Press. “It's time for Congressman Weiner to resign.’”

For some Democrats, the decision to go after Weiner came quickly. Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.), for instance, said Wednesday afternoon that Weiner's fate is "a decision he [Weiner] has to make, just like Sen. [David] Vitter had to make that decision" — a reference to the Louisiana Republican whose phone number appeared on the client list of a high-profile prostitution ring.

Just hours later, Leahy became the second Senate Democrat calling on Weiner to step aside, according to local reports. Sen. Mark Pryor (Ark.) is the other.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

________________________ ________________________ _____

S T A Y ! ! ! ! 

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #702 on: June 09, 2011, 07:38:11 AM »

Because he will be an albatross next year around the neck of Pelosi & Obama.  He is a liar, a fraud, a dishonest pofs, a coward, and a leftist progressive moron who shills for the worst laws imaginable.   

I hear ya...haha

However, Anthony is like "mother Theresa" in comparison to Obama and pelosi.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #703 on: June 09, 2011, 07:40:27 AM »
I hear ya...haha

However, Anthony is like "mother Theresa" in comparison to Obama and pelosi.

True - check out my coal thread.   Whenever I feel I am being a little overboard in my hatred of obama and those who will vote for him in 2012, and still support him, I read articles like that. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #704 on: June 09, 2011, 09:32:00 AM »
Evidence That Weiner Was Talking Dirty to Underage Girls? Part 2
Patterico.com ^ | 6/9/11 | Patterico

Here at patterico.com we have been covering the Weiner scandal from Day 1. In covering that story, we soon realized that one of the most disturbing aspects of the story was the possibility that Congressman Weiner had engaged in communications with underaged girls. For whatever reason, this is the part of the story that the media has ignored.

Although Andrew Breitbart had some evidence of Congressman Weiner’s interactions with underaged girls, the involvement of young girls in this story was first revealed by the web site Mediaite, which published a piece about two underaged girls who idolized Congressman Weiner — one of whom claimed to have incriminating private Twitter messages from the Congressman.

Yet when Mediate’s liberal reporter Tommy Christopher confronted the girls, that girl instantly took back her accusations against the Congressman. I lied! she said — and both girls pointed the finger of blame at a supposedly nefarious team of Republicans . . . a new spin on the story that must have seemed like a godsend to Weiner’s PR team.

My B.S. detector went into overdrive. The statements issued by the girls and their parents sounded like classic political spin — Weiner was praised as a hero who had done nothing wrong, while the girls were portrayed as helpless victims of nasty Republican operatives.

I published a post that revealed contradictions in Christopher’s story. That post of mine also revealed the specifics of what the girls said they had. For example, one of the underage girls had told a man named Mike Stack:

the DMs with that girl gennette are between gennette and [an underaged girl] with gennette telling her how she & weiner flirt

how they flirt on DM

The story changed completely when Weiner confessed on Monday. It became clear that not only had Congressman Weiner sent pictures of himself to women, he had also allegedly coached a young woman to lie. And a transcript appeared of sexually explicit conversations between Weiner and Las Vegas blackjack dealer Lisa Weiss.

But Rep. Weiner insisted that he believed all the girls were of legal age

Now, there is new evidence to suggest that Congressman Weiner had intimate conversations with an underaged girl. For privacy reasons, I called this girl “Ethel” in a previous post. She is someone who argued with another underaged girl about having a crush on Weiner — shortly after posting messages such as “SERIOUSLY LOVING LIFE AGAIN BUT I GOTTA KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT OR ELSE…” followed by “I’m in love with married men, #thatswhyimsingle.”

There is plenty of evidence (as we will detail in future installments) that Congressman Weiner was Ethel’s favorite Congressman. In this post, this blog will not link the Web address that shows Ethel, together with her Tumblr posts showing her talking about Congressman Weiner. But here is a screenshot from the cache of that now deleted Tumblr account:

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #705 on: June 09, 2011, 10:32:11 AM »
The determining factor of whether he should resign is whether he feels he is of service to his constituents. His constituents will have a chance at the next election to express their opinions also. He was elected to do a job and should continue to do it to the best of his ability.

The opinions of highly placed Republicans representing different districts is entirely irrelevant, and one might even say inappropriate interference from one state to another. The fact that they are also hypocritical is hardly surprising but does serve to further weaken their case.

That being said, there is no compelling reason for him to resign. He has acted foolishly, but this is not a crime. If it were, every member of Congress would be out.

David Vitter committed a crime. Larry Craig plead guilty to a crime. That's different.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #706 on: June 09, 2011, 10:36:33 AM »
David Vitter committed a crime.

Wearing a diaper and banging hookers for years....

I've never seen a law against that!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #707 on: June 09, 2011, 10:37:47 AM »
Wearing a diaper and banging hookers for years....

I've never seen a law against that!

::) ::)
did you see my thread on donkey fucking

Hope in change suckersssss!!!!!!!!!WWWWWWWWTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFF F!!!!!!DDDDDDKKKKKKCCCCCCUUUUUU U

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #708 on: June 09, 2011, 10:38:12 AM »
Stay Hard Wiener!

2010 will look like a warm up compared to what is coming in 2012 against the communist left.    

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #709 on: June 09, 2011, 10:40:06 AM »
phone sex and tweeting deserves removal from congress

sticking your weiner in a hooker's backside for years while wearing a baby bonnet and a pacifier - that's cool, dawg.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #710 on: June 09, 2011, 10:44:07 AM »
phone sex and tweeting deserves removal from congress

sticking your weiner in a hooker's backside for years while wearing a baby bonnet and a pacifier - that's cool, dawg.

Fair and Balanced bro.. Fair and balanced

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #711 on: June 09, 2011, 10:57:32 AM »
"Nobody from the Republican Party has ever called for him to resign, but yet they are calling for Anthony Weiner to resign, and that to me says a lot more about the Republican Party, than it does about Anthony Weiner. That sort of hypocrisy."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/rachel-maddow-david-letterman-weiner-penis-2011-6#ixzz1OnpFUKgc

Fair and Balanced

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #712 on: June 09, 2011, 01:04:49 PM »
Weiner: I’m not resigning
WaPo ^ | 6/9/11 | Felicia Sonmez

________________________ _______________________

New York Democratic Rep. Anthony Weiner maintained Thursday that he does not plan to resign his seat, despite growing calls from members of his own party for the seven-term congressman to step down in the wake of his admission that he conducted inappropriate online communications with at least six women.

“I’m not,” Weiner told a reporter for the New York Post on Thursday when asked if he planned to resign. “I’m going to get back to work as best I can.”

Weiner said that he is working on making amends with his wife, senior State Department aide Huma Abedin, who the New York Times reported Wednesday is pregnant with the couple’s first child.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonpost.com ...

________________________ ____________________--

SSSSTTTTAAAAYYYY! ! ! !  !

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #713 on: June 09, 2011, 02:18:12 PM »
Five Stages of Liberal Weiner Grief
by Elspeth Reeve

Updated: June 9, 2011 | 5:06 p.m.
June 9, 2011 | 2:02 p.m.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/dailyfray/five-stages-of-liberal-weiner-grief-20110609?print=true

Anthony Weiner's scandal does not require understanding complicated lobbying laws (Jack Abramoff) or how kickbacks were funneled through labyrinthine layers of bureaucracy (Duke Cunningham), nor does it depend on a partisan view of an issue, like hiring a 24-year-old with no finance experience to remake the entire stock exchange of Iraq. No, it centers on something simple that everyone can relate to: boners on the Internet. And yet, pundits' analysis of Weinergate is still highly dependent on their ideological viewpoint, with liberals defending the New York Democrat even as his hacking claim looked less than credible. Over the past week, Weiner made it pretty hard to defend him, and liberals slowly went through the all the stages of coping before accepting, with the news of Weiner's wife's pregnancy, that this is, in fact, a rather distasteful story. Behold, our timeline of the five stages of liberal Weiner grief.

Denial

Salon's Joan Walsh became the target of much conservative Twitterly derision when she wrote an article June 1 titled "Lessons I Won't Learn from Weinergate." Walsh was skeptical that Weiner's crotch shot was real--and even if it was? "I will never, ever take the word of Andrew Breitbart or anyone in his army of political sewer workers, over the word of someone who denies his claims, without independent proof. After Breitbart's hit-job on Shirley Sherrod, as well as the selectively and deceptively edited tapes he used to bring down ACORN, his victims will always deserve the benefit of the doubt."

On the same day at The New Republic, James Downie posted an "EXCLUSIVE" that explained the metadata from the dirty Twitter pic was inconsistent with that of a photo that was known to come from Weiner's camera. And like many liberal blogs, Liberal Values' Ron Chusid pointed to a post a Cannonfire that claimed to exonerate Weiner by pointing to a security flaw in the photo posting service yfrog, which Weiner used.

Weiner told Luke Russert that he couldn't say with "certitude" that the crotch shot wasn't him, but still denied sending the picture, the afternoon of June 1. On June 2, The Washington Post's Jonathan Capehart was "mystified" by Weiner's handling of the scandal. Still, he gave the New Yorker the benefit of the doubt: "While there are many theories out there, I subscribe to the one that says Weiner is a red-blooded American man who uses his tech savvy to not just tell but show his beautiful, high-powered and hyper-traveled wife how much he misses her."

Anger

At Daily Intel, Chris Smith was frustrated on June 2:

Whatever the facts surrounding the photo that may or may not show the congressman's boxer-brief endowment, Weiner's reaction to questions about the trouser-tweet has been amateurish. ... Okay, so Weiner is embarrassed (and let's not forget the role of Andrew Breitbart in getting this started) -- but if this is how he deals with uncomfortable personal questions, voters are going to have a tough time imagining him leading the city in the aftermath of a terrorist attack.At Balloon Juice, Mistermix felt the same way on June 3:

Since “hacking” yfrog is clearly very easy, I’m at a loss as to why Weiner is being so goddam evasive and mealy-mouthed about the whole incident, instead of just trotting out a couple of nerds to explain the weakness of yfrog to the press. I’m not saying the story would have gone away, but it would have gone down a different path entirely, one that’s a hell of a lot less interesting than “I can’t say with certitude” that it isn’t me.
Bargaining

Weiner tearfully admitted to having cyber affairs with six women over three years Monday. Okay, so maybe Weiner is an Internet sex pervert--but Republican sex perverts are worse!

On June 4, The Washington Monthly's Steve Benen wondered why John Ensign's scandal--in which he slept with his aide's wife and then Ensign's parents paid the couple $96,000--didn't make a bigger splash. "It was, after all, the most significant scandal facing a sitting senator in about two decade... Much to my chagrin, most major media outlets just didn't care, and barely bothered to mention the Ensign story until fairly recently. Weiner, meanwhile, is accused of briefly tweeting a picture of his underwear-covered crotch. The media has found this endlessly fascinating."

Wednesday night, Rachel Maddow turned to Hustler publisher Larry Flynt to talk about the great D.C. sex scandals of yore, and how Weiner's compare. Maddow noted that Louisiana Sen. David Vitter, who admitted to paying hookers for sex, is still in the Senate--and he had campaigned on the sanctity of marriage. "If you were Anthony Weiner, why would you resign, knowing that Vitter is at this Washington townhouse tonight, collecting checks?" Maddow asked.

lmfao! 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #714 on: June 09, 2011, 02:26:16 PM »
"Nobody from the Republican Party has ever called for him to resign, but yet they are calling for Anthony Weiner to resign, and that to me says a lot more about the Republican Party, than it does about Anthony Weiner. That sort of hypocrisy."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/rachel-maddow-david-letterman-weiner-penis-2011-6#ixzz1OnpFUKgc

Fair and Balanced
bump

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #715 on: June 09, 2011, 02:29:30 PM »
Who gives a rats ass? 

I want him to stay and be the face of the communist demo party.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #716 on: June 09, 2011, 03:05:01 PM »
Who gives a rats ass? 

I want him to stay and be the face of the communist demo party.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #717 on: June 10, 2011, 10:07:09 AM »
Evidence That Weiner Was Talking Dirty to Underage Girls? Part 3
www.Patterico.com ^ | 6/10/11

Early this morning I posted Evidence That Weiner Was Talking Dirty to Underage Girls? Part 2. In that post, I provided evidence that Weiner had discussions with an underage girl (“Ethel”) regarding fighting for his country in a cape and tights.

I also noted that he had also discussed fighting for his country in a cape and tights with a grown woman, with whom he had discussions of a explicit nature that read like something out of a Penthouse Forum letter (“needless to say, I was at the ready in my cape and tights!”).

This is the followup to that post. I will now explore further the question of whether Weiner might have talked dirty to young Ethel as well.

Ethel (who rendered her Twitter account private after I published part 2) has been on Twitter since 2009. She looks like a high school girl, and her profile says she loves LeBron James, marching band, and sleeping. She frequently talks about her high school on her feed.

SNIP

Judge for yourself. Here is the timeline of Ethel tweets that are relevant to the story, in my judgment.

Ethel: HE IS MINE ALL MINE HE LOVES ME AND NO ONE ELSE ILY ILY ILY!!! 11 Apr

Ethel: @RepWeiner I’m in love with you 13 Apr

Ethel: Watchin @RepWeiner on cnn <3 13 Apr

Ethel: Seriously talking to Representative Weiner from New York right now! Like is my life real? 13 Apr

patriotusa76: "@repweiner talking to high-school girls now. Freak."

Ethel: @sclancy cause representative weiner followed me back today and some sickos are trying to make a thing of it. 04/13/2011

Ethel: Seriously depressed that @RepWeiner doesn't follow me anymore. Yesterday was a great day! 15 Apr

Ethel: #turnon: married men.

(Excerpt) Read more at patterico.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #718 on: June 10, 2011, 12:26:17 PM »
Bloomberg Knew The Dirt On Weiner In 2009, And Used It To Force Him Out Of The Mayoral Race
Business Insider ^ | 06/10/2011 | Ricky Kreitner

________________________ ________________________ ____

Michael Bloomberg forced Anthony Weiner out of the 2009 mayoral race—before he'd even decided to run—by convincing the Queens congressman the mayor's re-election campaign had more dirt on him than it actually did, Harry Siegel of the Village Voice reports.

While the Bloomberg campaign did not have the same sexts and tweets that leaked onto the Internet in recent days -- and which occurred in the past year -- the mayor's team poured resources into gathering dirt. Whatever Bloomberg actually found, Weiner was nervous enough about what the mayor potentially knew that he opted not to run.

A New York Post story from March 2009, which exposed the illegal campaign contributions Weiner had received from sexy foreign models, probably gave the congressman even more reason to worry.

Siegel reports that the Bloomberg campaign orchestrated an aggressive effort of intimidation, scare tactics, zip-code-specific digital ads, and, essentially, stalking, in order to convince Weiner not to challenge the mayor's bid for a third term.

(Excerpt) Read more at businessinsider.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #719 on: June 10, 2011, 02:12:45 PM »
New Dirty Email Exchange Between Rep. Anthony Weiner & Cyber Mistress Traci Nobles
RadarOnline ^ | June 10, 2011 | Amber Goodhand

Weinergate is the gift that keeps on giving.

A fifth woman, Traci Nobles, has been discovered to have had sexual communication with digital Don Juan, Rep. Anthony Weiner and RadarOnline.com has exclusively obtained emails between the two of them.

“Please understand i am a very important man. I'm always busy, but I promise i will make time for you soon!” Weiner wrote to Nobles in an email dated May 6, 2011.

“Don't the pictures i send keep you satisfied?”

Nobles, 34, is a blonde gym teacher from Athens, Georgia, who also teaches cheerleading at the YWCO — the Young Women’s Christian Organization.

One day before Weiner’s email to Nobles, she’d sent him a message saying:

“i cant stop thinking about you, I'm touching myself as we speak, i want you (censored, describes a sex act), i need to see you mr. congressman, please don't disappoint me!”

Not exactly the kind of emails you’d expect from a Christian cheerleading teacher!

“YES BABY I UNDERSTAND. BUT THIS WEEK I'VE BEEN EXTREMELY HOT FOR YOU!!!!! I WANT TO DO THINGS TO YOU I KNOW YOUR WIFE WON'T... PICS ARE NOT ENOUGH. :-(“ Nobles explained to the philandering New York lawmaker on May 6, 2011.

“So i will make sure to keep some time open so we can have a cyber session via skype. Does that make my hot sexy baby happy?” Weiner responded the next day.

RadarOnline.com has confirmed the authenticity of the emails.

(Excerpt) Read more at radaronline.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #720 on: June 10, 2011, 05:15:42 PM »
Breaking on fox - wiener sent pics to. 17 year old girl.  Police are at her house investigating. 

Wow.   Done!   Culture of corruption.   Drain the damn swamp nancy! 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #721 on: June 10, 2011, 05:45:37 PM »
Breaking on fox - wiener sent pics to. 17 year old girl.  Police are at her house investigating. 

Wow.   Done!   Culture of corruption.   Drain the damn swamp nancy! 

If true then he has more to worry about than resigning.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #722 on: June 10, 2011, 06:32:57 PM »
He's claiming he never send the 17 penis pics.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #723 on: June 10, 2011, 06:55:33 PM »
Somebody post the clip of Barbara Walters attempting to explain to everyone how Weiner was just trying to show his wife how much he loved her... until some pesky hacker got into his twitter account. ::)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #724 on: June 10, 2011, 07:04:34 PM »
Barbara Walters theory on Anthony Weiner's pictures-- Get your barf bag ready; The mainstream media is a fucking joke. Even this scandal get's Sara Palin's name dragged into the mud. Walters is a hag who should drown in her bathwater. Absolutely pathetic.